RATE MY LOOKS! AM I MOGGING? LOOKSMAX PLAN! (GTFFIIIHHH!!!!!!!!!!!)

Am i good looking?

• yes

• no

• you're not even on the 1-10 scale

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

age 16
height 5 7
weight 105 lbs
current looksmaxxes nothing
future softmaxxing plan
skincare haircut hair product toilet paper shampoo conditoner shower eyebrow thread and wax eyebrow and eyelash growth with minoxidil latisse castor peppermint cocounut oil vaseline and rapid lash gonna start hitting the gym to gymmaxx and train my neck and i have hgh aromasin and mk677 for heightmaxx since my plates still open will take roids next year style maxx with reps deodorant cologne aka fragrancemaxx 1.5 inch lifts maybe color contacts but probably not since i look bad with blue eyes

surgeries im considering

rhinoplasty first
custom wraparound jaw implant i dont have super narrow bigonial width my zygos are just prominently wide so i need them to match and equal it
hairline reduction to fix my big forehead even though i think its masculine and looks mogger girls make fun of me for it
otoplasty to fix my ears that stick out a bit so i can rock a super short haircut
i have the worst skull shape ever my mom laughed at me when i was born and she made fun of my ears to the whole family she told me she did when i was 1 weeks old and she considered giving me otoplasty but she said id never notice it in the future fuck u bitch u ruined my life!
some people here like @zv1212 say i need to get facial fat grafts injected into my subcutaneous fat because my fat pads have gone to shit and been burned all off AT 16 FUCKING YEARS OLD NO WONDER GIRLS AT MY OLD WORKPLACE ALWAYS ASKED IF I WAS IN MY 30s or 40s!
and even though i eat 5-6k calories a day i don't gain a single pound in my face or stomach i don't really have abs though but i have zero stomach fat i don't understand why either bad ab genetics and i have a subhuman ribcage that sticxks out or i just have no muscle either way it's over for me!
if i can't get the facial fat grafts then I'll end up just getting the purple eye surgery like i mentioned in one of my old threads, if i can't look like a normal human fuck it i'll just become an entirely new species like @O'Pry Reincarnation said
IMG 2933

leg lengthening surgery if i don't end up growing to reach 6'1"
then after that i'll be pretty maxxed out maybe get an even bigger zygo and chin implant just to fuck around maybe even orbital box rotation for 27 degrees of PCT get my doctor to give me even wider lateral canthotomy and did z plasty and get z plasty for longer medial canthus than i had before when i didnt have it but then i got it and i dont get mse but my orthondonist rn is giving me treatment to widen the pallate that was narrowed with braces so i will be totally an evolved being like one uiser here said i forgot

do u think if i do all this lookmaxing it will pay off or is it just a waste of time for me? what is my psl? @isis_Bleach says i dont have a psl i am incapable of being rated im unrateable on the 1-8 or 1-10 scale. be honest with me don't lie! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ItsOverCel, justinzayn and 12 others
Bro is horror-movie-maxxing :lul:

Actual dark triad looks, Ramirez tier.
Ngl bro, I would be afraid of you irl
:trepidation:Looks evil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrone06, SoberAndRetarded, Rt-Rust1 and 6 others
Bro is horror-movie-maxxing :lul:

Actual dark triad looks, Ramirez tier.
Ngl bro, I would be afraid of you irl
View attachment 1858327:trepidation:Looks evil
what sets me apart from the light triad pretty boy slayers? why are ppl irl afraid of me? how can i look more trust worthy. im doing an omegle stream on my server rn. how can i not make people be scared???

what sets me apart from the light triad pretty boy slayers? why are ppl irl afraid of me? how can i look more trust worthy. im doing an omegle stream on my server rn. how can i not make people be scared???
Maybe smile max? With teeth too :feelswat:

hitler's top guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4300, Pharmaceutic, justinzayn and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
U look really gay like ur the most gay looking dude I've ever seen, not particularly unattraktiv tho just really gay

U look really gay like ur the most gay looking dude I've ever seen, not particularly unattraktiv tho just really gay
how do i look gay nigga? i legit look masculine as FUCK!

I think the best way of describing u is if one of those Russian girls with the wired fat lips tried transitioning into a man but went only half way

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast
gymmaxx anorexiacel

I think the best way of describing u is if one of those Russian girls with the wired fat lips tried transitioning into a man but went only half way
not at all im so masculine

gymmaxx anorexiacel
i want to bro and i get free gym access but idk man its hard i heard u gotta track ur meals and shit and eat rice and chicken i could never i love my fucking pizza and chips

Unironically gain weight

@Blackgymmax only on this forum op would be considered « gl » jfl

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Chintuck22
  • JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn and Deleted member 18840
you need collagen too

my medicine:
Madeicine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
does collagen raise psl?
well someone said i looked 30 a few months ago, i that beef collagen poweder every day for three weeks and now people are saying i look like young 20s again.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, justbentbro and Deleted member 18840
View attachment 1858266View attachment 1858267View attachment 1858269View attachment 1858271View attachment 1858272View attachment 1858273View attachment 1858275View attachment 1858277View attachment 1858279View attachment 1858280View attachment 1858283View attachment 1858284
age 16
height 5 7
weight 105 lbs
current looksmaxxes nothing
future softmaxxing plan
skincare haircut hair product toilet paper shampoo conditoner shower eyebrow thread and wax eyebrow and eyelash growth with minoxidil latisse castor peppermint cocounut oil vaseline and rapid lash gonna start hitting the gym to gymmaxx and train my neck and i have hgh aromasin and mk677 for heightmaxx since my plates still open will take roids next year style maxx with reps deodorant cologne aka fragrancemaxx 1.5 inch lifts maybe color contacts but probably not since i look bad with blue eyes

surgeries im considering

rhinoplasty first
custom wraparound jaw implant i dont have super narrow bigonial width my zygos are just prominently wide so i need them to match and equal it
hairline reduction to fix my big forehead even though i think its masculine and looks mogger girls make fun of me for it
otoplasty to fix my ears that stick out a bit so i can rock a super short haircut
i have the worst skull shape ever my mom laughed at me when i was born and she made fun of my ears to the whole family she told me she did when i was 1 weeks old and she considered giving me otoplasty but she said id never notice it in the future fuck u bitch u ruined my life!
some people here like @zv1212 say i need to get facial fat grafts injected into my subcutaneous fat because my fat pads have gone to shit and been burned all off AT 16 FUCKING YEARS OLD NO WONDER GIRLS AT MY OLD WORKPLACE ALWAYS ASKED IF I WAS IN MY 30s or 40s!
and even though i eat 5-6k calories a day i don't gain a single pound in my face or stomach i don't really have abs though but i have zero stomach fat i don't understand why either bad ab genetics and i have a subhuman ribcage that sticxks out or i just have no muscle either way it's over for me!
if i can't get the facial fat grafts then I'll end up just getting the purple eye surgery like i mentioned in one of my old threads, if i can't look like a normal human fuck it i'll just become an entirely new species like @O'Pry Reincarnation said View attachment 1858311View attachment 1858312
leg lengthening surgery if i don't end up growing to reach 6'1"
then after that i'll be pretty maxxed out maybe get an even bigger zygo and chin implant just to fuck around maybe even orbital box rotation for 27 degrees of PCT get my doctor to give me even wider lateral canthotomy and did z plasty and get z plasty for longer medial canthus than i had before when i didnt have it but then i got it and i dont get mse but my orthondonist rn is giving me treatment to widen the pallate that was narrowed with braces so i will be totally an evolved being like one uiser here said i forgot

do u think if i do all this lookmaxing it will pay off or is it just a waste of time for me? what is my psl? @isis_Bleach says i dont have a psl i am incapable of being rated im unrateable on the 1-8 or 1-10 scale. be honest with me don't lie! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
You don't eat 5-6k calories

You told me you almost never eat and eat one pizza over the course of 2 days once

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro
You need to gain weight you’re stunting your growth

what the fuck did i just watchh

• JFL
You need to gain weight you’re stunting your growth
im trying but i eat a lot of microwave pizza kraft macorni and doritos its basically my whole fucking diet
i guess at the end of the week the calories dont add up since i only eat a big meal once a day twice occasionally
IMG 4134
IMG 4135

• JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn and Chintuck22
how is toilet paper a looksmax???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 20370
You don't eat 5-6k calories

You told me you almost never eat and eat one pizza over the course of 2 days once
lies nigga i eat pizzaebvery fucking day microwave pizza breakfast lunch and dinner its my fucking favorite shit

im trying but i eat a lot of microwave pizza kraft macorni and doritos its basically my whole fucking diet
i guess at the end of the week the calories dont add up since i only eat a big meal once a day twice occasionally
View attachment 1858704View attachment 1858705
Stfu and start eating 3 meals a day that are calorie dense and high protein you unironically have potential puberty could save you

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
lies nigga i eat pizzaebvery fucking day microwave pizza breakfast lunch and dinner its my fucking favorite shit
That's like 2.5k calories

Ur 4"11 anyway so it's over just focus on career and buy whores

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
how is toilet paper a looksmax???
to wipe my ass since i havent wiped it and i have to go to the doctgor and get the m to surgicalloy remove shit from my asscfheek bc its stuck there for some reason since i dont wipe for a year it stick like glue like when ur fucking a girl and she sees ur asshole at all or smells it poop doesnt looko nice and will turn her off so in my case its a looksmax

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 17676, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Stfu and start eating 3 meals a day that are calorie dense and high protein you unironically have potential puberty could save you
Hes 33 larping lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
well someone said i looked 30 a few months ago, i that beef collagen poweder every day for three weeks and now people are saying i look like young 20s again.
damn thx for amazon i gotta tryu this thxxx u

to wipe my ass since i havent wiped it and i have to go to the doctgor and get the m to surgicalloy remove shit from my asscfheek bc its stuck there for some reason since i dont wipe for a year it stick like glue like when ur fucking a girl and she sees ur asshole at all or smells it poop doesnt looko nice and will turn her off so in my case its a looksmax

Oh my fucking god

that looks like u put nutella between ur arm pit

i just checked the pizza box on nutrition it says 990 calories for a full pizza and 2 grams of protein per pizza and i eat one pizza a day and the kraft macn chesese is 370 calories and 11 gram of protein and then i usually just drink diet coke since its what my grandpa used to buy wehn i lived w him at the time and he said you will gain muscle by drinking diet coke so i just do it and pray to jessus i gret muscle FUCKKK so my daily claories come out to liike barely 1350 calories a day FUCK is that why am not gaining muscle?

• JFL
i just checked the pizza box on nutrition it says 990 calories for a full pizza and 2 grams of protein per pizza and i eat one pizza a day and the kraft macn chesese is 370 calories and 11 gram of protein and then i usually just drink diet coke since its what my grandpa used to buy wehn i lived w him at the time and he said you will gain muscle by drinking diet coke so i just do it and pray to jessus i gret muscle FUCKKK so my daily claories come out to liike barely 1350 calories a day FUCK is that why am not gaining muscle?
Your diet is optimal idk why you aren’t gaining muscle, have you tried eating duck eggs?

• JFL