Rate my looksmax journey

vindictive

vindictive

Iron
Hello lol, been looksmaxxing for 4 yrs. Heres my journey so far. I plan on surgery maxxing soon, let me know your guys' recommendations. Severely blackpilled.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 14957, Lorsss and 12 others
oh yeah im also 6'3 and 20 yrs old

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, .👽. and Jason Voorhees
Pics vary too much for a rating to mean anything tbh.

Chad in this pic
IgWJmZRl

Meh here

Wegp36Ml

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, paranakee and Deleted member 14781
Did you start roiding?

huge transformation

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and FailedNormieManlet
Did you start roiding?

huge transformation
Yes ive been using sarms for a while and been roiding the past year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
My face is awful. I have literally almost everything else pretty high up. Im gonna get whatever i need done to look good.
Your main falio is your narrow jaw and high hairline tbh. The rest looks fine. The folds on your midface are due to lighting right. Great transformation btw.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Hello lol, been looksmaxxing for 4 yrs. Heres my journey so far. I plan on surgery maxxing soon, let me know your guys' recommendations. Severely blackpilled.

Awesome job man. I think you would look better with shorter hair though.

Yes ive been using sarms for a while and been roiding the past year
Based af my man, did you notice any bone gains on roids? seems like your face masculinated ALOT in the before and after

This is my physique atm, was thinking of roiding, but i will train naturally for a while until i decide to inject.
I look low t af and it failos me, not the deepest voice, high inhib. 500 ng/dl testosterone levels.

I will probably not come very far with natural training, i mean just look at me lmao, but i need to have a solid base in strength, training before i start to inject.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, randomuser2407, ROTTING and 1 other person
Literally chop that hair asap you look like a pimp
:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Awesome job man. I think you would look better with shorter hair though.
yeah imo his hair failos him alot, would look much better with a asolid buzz cut as it will make him look more masculine

Your main falio is your narrow jaw and high hairline tbh. The rest looks fine. The folds on your midface are due to lighting right. Great transformation btw.
Kind of, they dont show IRL but in like pics underneath like downlighting or w.e theyre there. Very minor, used to be very insecure about it but there are more important things for me to focus on

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Based af my man, did you notice any bone gains on roids? seems like your face masculinated ALOT in the before and after
Yes i have, it does work for bone gains but i wouldnt rely on it for a complete face ascension, as u can see i look better, but not enough and ive been roiding for a year already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
nice man:chad:
if you lower your hairline it would be great 👍

Yes i have, it does work for bone gains but i wouldnt rely on it for a complete face ascension, as u can see i look better, but not enough and ive been roiding for a year already.
Which sarms did you take when you start working out?

Also your face is decent, jaw aswell, you got a good lower third for massetter hypertrophy. You probably mog 99% of people IRL, depending on where you live considering all together, frame/physique, height

Very very good (y) but your hair looks extremely gay, you get ripped at night looking like that?

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
wtf is that hair man it makes me cry

Mirin, from jewish nerd to a jewish mobster

Which sarms did you take when you start working out?

Also your face is decent, jaw aswell, you got a good lower third for massetter hypertrophy. You probably mog 99% of people IRL, depending on where you live considering all together, frame/physique, height
ive taken almost every sarm available on the market

Yeah i mog most people irl tbh but its not enough for me. need my face to be model tier or rope and ill do whatever it takes to get there tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.

Yeah i mog most people irl tbh but its not enough for me. need my face to be model tier or rope and ill do whatever it takes to get there tbh
Do you recommend SARMs?

No hate mate you've changed a lot but never go to Eastern/Southeastern Europe. If you look like that, buzzcuted hools will smack you for looking gay.

No i am not

Yes but dont waste ur money, take test

i have incel naturally curly hair, i want to relax it but idk how to go about it to get that aesthetic wavy ish model hair
your hair is nice imo good JB appeal

No i am not

Yes but dont waste ur money, take test

i have incel naturally curly hair, i want to relax it but idk how to go about it to get that aesthetic wavy ish model hair
your hair when younger looks good, just have it like that.

your younger self mogs your current version because you look too uncanny rn.

i guess transplanting. r u balding?
Wait for the transplant would i have to cut my hair because fuck that ive been growing this out for far too long

• +1

Well you got good facial ratios, bone mass.

Your hair is what failos you the most imo, also eyelashes ,eyesbrows, darken them. Can't really think of anything else you can do tbh

Well you got good facial ratios, bone mass.

Your hair is what failos you the most imo, also eyelashes ,eyesbrows, darken them. Can't really think of anything else you can do tbh
yeah my friend got me stuff to darken my eyebrows and eyelashes but i want to like make my eyelashes more full. how do i go about that?

Wait for the transplant would i have to cut my hair because fuck that ive been growing this out for far too long
no idea but should be possible without putting everything maybe?

Your hair is what failos you the most imo
his hair is great, imo girls would like it.

no idea but should be possible without putting everything maybe?

his hair is great, imo girls would like it.
They do tbh my main concern is my face

• +1
They do tbh my main concern is my face
i think u need a rhinoplasty first, lowering hairline, better cheekbones and a wider jaw.

thoughts @Preston

• +1
i think u need a rhinoplasty first, lowering hairline, better cheekbones and a wider jaw.

thoughts @Preston
Would minox work for lowering my hairline?

• +1

thoughts @Preston
Rhino and Cheekbone implants are unecessary. Jaw implant+ hairline lowering.

• +1
Rhino and Cheekbone implants are unecessary. Jaw implant+ hairline lowering.
his nose is quiet big tbh

@vindictive can u show a side profile pic?
also idk about minox, i guess u lose your hair after stopping using it, not sure

• +1
nigga like david luiz

his nose is quiet big tbh

@vindictive can u show a side profile pic?
also idk about minox, i guess u lose your hair after stopping using it, not sure
cant take one rn but heres the most recen i have

1836CBFE E544 4F68 8932 1FFEC13476B0

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
Nah cheekbones are not that important. Work on ur lower third and upper third.
Is there any sort of like boosting method to at least improve the appearance of them?

people like you give me motivation bro mirin thanks bro :love::love::love::love: {no homo}

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166