Rate my one year looksmaxxing journey + how catfishing made me ascend

NoGo

NoGo

leanmaxxing, will mog you soon
i have found out about looksmaxxing a little more then one year ago and its comepletely changed my point of view. When i first found out about this website i was at 340 pounds at 6'2 and i thought it was comepletly over for me. I was a complete loser/rotter and had no friends other then food. My only goal was to get a girlfriend and sotp being a lonley loser so i started catfishing. I got a few pics of a pintrest model on google and made new accounts using that face on dating apps. I was getting so much fucking attention and my confidense was boosted so fucking much even tho it wasnt even me those girls were talking too. I started slowly realzing hoe much looks really do matter. I think started loosing weight little by little and saw that girls and other people were starting to give me more attention. I stopped being an idiot and quit catfishing and focused on myself for a year and it has comeplety changed my life. I am 164 pounds rn at 6'3 and have a gf and im the happiest ive ever been. BEING LEAN IS THE KEY TO LIFE

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 106b2cc5-6c3c-41ba-b72a-7d5684a273ec.mov
    1.2 MB
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
  • filtered-EC39AC6F-992A-4F48-8CAB-FB262E56BE71.mov
    544.9 KB
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: tempelcat4, Aero, klimo and 12 others
Holy shit dude congratulations mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, klimo, noodlelover and 5 others
now get off this forum (im saying this respectufly) cause sometime somebody is going to get jealous and tell you that ur subhuman then gives bad advices 😂, congrats dude keep it up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aber and NoGo
i have found out about looksmaxxing a little more then one year ago and its comepletely changed my point of view. When i first found out about this website i was at 340 pounds at 6'2 and i thought it was comepletly over for me. I was a complete loser/rotter and had no friends other then food. My only goal was to get a girlfriend and sotp being a lonley loser so i started catfishing. I got a few pics of a pintrest model on google and made new accounts using that face on dating apps. I was getting so much fucking attention and my confidense was boosted so fucking much even tho it wasnt even me those girls were talking too. I started slowly realzing hoe much looks really do matter. I think started loosing weight little by little and saw that girls and other people were starting to give me more attention. I stopped being an idiot and quit catfishing and focused on myself for a year and it has comeplety changed my life. I am 164 pounds rn at 6'3 and have a gf and im the happiest ive ever been. BEING LEAN IS THE KEY TO LIFE
I rate you a MTN, just a little bit of potential but defidently not hitting chadlite
IMG 0260

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Timmy and NoGo
damn leaning out just to discover you lack bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and NoGo
goodjob man, I feel like you would look better without the goatee.

• +1
Reactions: NoGo
i admire your effort all the same good job

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
bc im not frauding and biting cheeks like every weirdo on this site

OMG AM I MOGGER NOW

Nice zygo projection and chin looks good to me

bc im not frauding and biting cheeks like every weirdo on this site

OMG AM I MOGGER NOW

HTN shouldn't have issues getting women.

Nice progress.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
as a 6’4” 315 pound bloatcel at 15 this gives me motivation to continue leanmaxxing so thank you for posting this thread

If you think he compares to Lites then you don't understand facial aesthetics.
i think he was saying you’re overrating him

If you think he compares to Lites then you don't understand facial aesthetics.
lite? in the slums of mumbai. he’s low mtn for his face, and solid mtn overall for his height halio. he looks musty and should be clean shaven, also looks like he has sfs in the video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Carv and nword49
i think he was saying you’re overrating him
lite? in the slums of mumbai. he’s low mtn for his face, and solid mtn overall for his height halio. he looks musty and should be clean shaven, also looks like he has sfs in the video
He's a Low HTN

• JFL
Reactions: vzidel
Mirin

• +1
u obviously have no clue what my goal is. I dont want to be a little pretty boy chad like all you twinks on this site want. I wanna look like a drug addict rockstar who abuses girls

u obviously have no clue what my goal is. I dont want to be a little pretty boy chad like all you twinks on this site want. I wanna look like a drug addict rockstar who abuses girls
well the thing is that your goal has no relevance to your overall rating, you look how you look, and that’s what gets rated

jfl at people saying mtn

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
holy shit 1 year 340 pounds to 164 is crazy how did you do it?

Keep it up bhai

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and NoGo
fire

• Love it
I wish my problem was being fat so i could ascend like you

Congratulations! How did you loose weight?

I eat healthy, but probably use food to cope with loneliness/boredom, and sometimes eat when I watching a movie.

I eat healthy, but probably use food to cope with loneliness/boredom, and sometimes eat when I watching a movie.
I assume you are lowIQ like me so i hope these tips will help you as well

> don't eat distracted (no youtube or movies while consooming)
> drink a glass of water before every meal so you won't eat as much
> LIFT because it burns fat while your lifting and after since it's building muscle. win win win
> ROON because your heart needs love too
> DONT drink your calories. bye bye to teas coffee soda energy drinks, which are all bad for you anways

uhh what else
Protein and green == good :yes::yes::chad::chad::chad:
Sugar == bad :incel::incel::no::no::no:

Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: https://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
Calculate your TDEE: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
download myfitnesspal to track every calorie and try to eat 500-1000 calories less then your TDEE

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
I assume you are lowIQ like me so i hope these tips will help you as well

> don't eat distracted (no youtube or movies while consooming)
> drink a glass of water before every meal so you won't eat as much
> LIFT because it burns fat while your lifting and after since it's building muscle. win win win
> ROON because your heart needs love too
> DONT drink your calories. bye bye to teas coffee soda energy drinks, which are all bad for you anways

uhh what else
Protein and green == good :yes::yes::chad::chad::chad:
Sugar == bad :incel::incel::no::no::no:

Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: https://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
Calculate your TDEE: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
download myfitnesspal to track every calorie and try to eat 500-1000 calories less then your TDEE
Yes. I am low IQ.

Thank you, I will save this, and follow these rules!!

• +1
Reactions: teefight
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vzidel and mirrormogger
this is cope
How lmao, I wish the problem I had was being fat, instead of having a shitry eye area and un evenly distributed bone mass

Literally his skull is almost ltn tier long and skinny like a woman better off fat
i feel bad for the way you must see yourself

How lmao, I wish the problem I had was being fat, instead of having a shitry eye area and un evenly distributed bone mass
bc its never over until u stop trying, so u could have a better ascension then me

ik its so over for me idk what to do im so subhuman
Ur average just deluded if u think ur comfortably above. Above to a small handful of ltb goblinas or latinas

Ur average just deluded if u think ur comfortably above. Above to a small handful of ltb goblinas or latinas
im above average buddy. Im 6'3 have tattoos and style mog evryone around me. that with my face and height is enough to be above average but keep coping boyo

im above average buddy. Im 6'3 have tattoos and style mog evryone around me. that with my face and height is enough to be above average but keep coping boyo
Im talking exclusively face. I cannot possibly see your tatts..