• Cool story

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Trashy. No future there.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I was hanging out with my friend out in a small town in the mountains, it was around 5 pm. We trained a little bit outside, did some pull ups and push ups and then we were going to my house to get some food, when I saw this 5'10, blond, very beautiful girl who I had a brief interaction with 10 months before. I hadn't seen her for almost a year. Her name is Mi**** and at the time she seemed nice, laughed at my jokes and initiated a conversation. We walked up to her and her girl friend and talked a little bit, then me and my friend left.

I was in awe. I was ecstatic for hours and days after that. I had a feeling that I met my wife. I have never experienced anything like this when just simply seeing a girl or talking to a girl. It's like I know that she's going to be my wife. Could be delusion, but again I KNEW that she was going to be my wife while with other girls I just thought that about them.

I was going to see her again the next day, but out of nowhere I had to leave the country because of some leg*l issues. I felt so fucked. I even forgot a few plants that I had in pots because I was leaving in a hurry. I asked my friend the following day (after I left the co**try) to take the plants to his home and give one of them to the girl (it was a date palm). He gave it to her and she thanked me very much.

It feels pretty tragic. I can't even see her. Now my friend did offer to give me her phone number but I would seem like a creep and a coward if I just messaged her. It would be right to go back when le*al issues resolve themselves and ask for the phone number myself.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10367, .👽. and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Chintuck22 and .*my*.
no love story for your no-chad face

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions and .*my*.
any thoughts or anything
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 13543 and 4 others
No mention of any iois

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
lol

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1476
b

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
b

• +1
b

• +1
b

• +1
b

• +1
b

• JFL
b

• JFL

• JFL
Stop bumping your shit thread, if no ones replying its because ur thread is utter dog shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, gamma, Deleted member 7044 and 2 others
This is how I imagine ritalincel is irl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 1476 and 3 others
Stop bumping your shit thread, if no ones replying its because ur thread is utter dog shit
Someone may think that it's not dog shit so it's worth a try :bluepill:

b

• JFL
sad shit

• Woah
man I know that she's the one and I will pursue what's mine until I get a restraining order or she goes out with me. She's 15 though so I don't know if it's a problem. But it's only 5 years difference tbh.

When I get her I will make a post here with pics

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12669 and RichardSpencel
@RichardSpencel bruh what do you know about love anyway

What happened? Your other storys were so much more entertaining. You dind't mention one thing that would be interesting for the authorities.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and .*my*.
What happened? Your other storys were so much more entertaining. You dind't mention one thing that would be interesting for the authorities.
bruh I did
man I know that she's the one and I will pursue what's mine until I get a restraining order or she goes out with me. She's 15 though so I don't know if it's a problem. But it's only 5 years difference tbh.

When I get her I will make a post here with pics

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
I was hanging out with my friend out in a small town in the mountains, it was around 5 pm. We trained a little bit outside, did some pull ups and push ups and then we were going to my house to get some food, when I saw this 5'10, blond, very beautiful girl who I had a brief interaction with 10 months before. I hadn't seen her for almost a year. Her name is Mi**** and at the time she seemed nice, laughed at my jokes and initiated a conversation. We walked up to her and her girl friend and talked a little bit, then me and my friend left.

I was in awe. I was ecstatic for hours and days after that. I had a feeling that I met my wife. I have never experienced anything like this when just simply seeing a girl or talking to a girl. It's like I know that she's going to be my wife. Could be delusion, but again I KNEW that she was going to be my wife while with other girls I just thought that about them.

I was going to see her again the next day, but out of nowhere I had to leave the country because of some leg*l issues. I felt so fucked. I even forgot a few plants that I had in pots because I was leaving in a hurry. I asked my friend the following day (after I left the co**try) to take the plants to his home and give one of them to the girl (it was a date palm). He gave it to her and she thanked me very much.

It feels pretty tragic. I can't even see her. Now my friend did offer to give me her phone number but I would seem like a creep and a coward if I just messaged her. It would be right to go back when le*al issues resolve themselves and ask for the phone number myself.
Allow me to autocorrect the following: very beautiful girl = tranny.

• Hmm...
Welcome back ma nigga:Comfy::y'all:

But yea, try to meet her someway again irl or DM her. Not on WhatsApp tho

• Woah
bruh I did
Ok, then I give the story a 5/10.

There was not enough dark humour and funny plot twists. Sounds like the story could be even true instead of the usual larpmaxxing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and .*my*.
Ok, then I give the story a 5/10.

There was not enough dark humour and funny plot twists. Sounds like the story could be even true instead of the usual larpmaxxing.
yes it's true, and 80% of my stories were true I wasn't larping most of the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and AlexAP
The moving love story that nobody read ngl.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽. and 3 others
To write intense love stories, one must experience it. And to write good comedy, one must experience the worst of life. With exceptions to war. There's no way of sugarcoating that.

• Woah
Sad, you just talked doesnt mean youre together dont get attached bruh

• Woah
sorry bro but I couldn’t read past the title

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, .👽. and .*my*.
Sad, you just talked doesnt mean youre together dont get attached bruh
I remember Grant Cardone talked about meeting his wife and that he knew that she would be his wife right then and there, that's why I feel good about this because it's like he described it with his wife.