Rate My morph

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Posts
18,220
Reputation
13,946
And how can I reach this?
FJIMG 20230708 1557222
FaceApp 1688845907810
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
incel to incel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Esteban1997
chadlite to slayer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26065 and Esteban1997
idk maybe custom jaw implants and cheekbones implants.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
What do I need to reach the morph I Made?
Only you know all the changes you made exactly, so you would need to make a list.

Obviously I see changes with the cheekbones, so you'd say something like:

I made the cheekbones more protruding by increasing their size (and position or whatever you did), so the question becomes: "What surgeries can make my cheekbones larger?", which is an easier question to answer.

There are some guys on here that have spent enough time diagnosed with autism to know instinctively what changes were made and what surgeries (if any) can achieve them.

There are BOTB megathreads that break down parts of the face and threads that are related to fixing those flaws via softmaxxing or surgery, which are probably going to be very helpful to read first, as a lot of users (such as myself) don't know enough to recommend surgeries etc, and those that do might just not see the thread or want to comment.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26065
Holy shit that haircut is the worst thing I've seen today
 
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
grow your hair out & perm it to be curly, not super tight curly but loose curls. slick back and have more volume to the sides
your head is shaped like a light bulb so you don't want the volume on top & avoid any hairstyles that fade the sides
 
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997

Similar threads

mewannaascendnow
Replies
7
Views
47
britishbomber
britishbomber
Mamory1337
Replies
5
Views
50
Rothschild
Rothschild
urfavoritemtn
Replies
0
Views
41
urfavoritemtn
urfavoritemtn
britishbomber
Replies
11
Views
82
britishbomber
britishbomber
fantasyms
Replies
8
Views
24
Phio
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top