Rate my new girlfriend that I just picked up

I'm allergic to blue hair girls
Lynxress

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PseduoAryan
Vay canına, orada baska bir kiz nisi oldugunu unu hic bilmiyordum

Sadece geleneksel ve insta surtuk tipi kızlar gordum
O bir kemancı, dolayısıyla Türk toplumu için bile daha tuhaf tercihleri var..

You look like you're 150 pounds maximum (weighing both of you at the same time)

I wouldn't want to tell you off in the streets, I'd be too busy either feeling sorry for you knowing your fate (being a cuck), JFLing, or taking pictures of you to post on .org (or some combination of the three)

Please make an updated thread when she inevitably opens the relationship. Thanks.

Sorry, I can't hear you from having so much fun with the feminine presence and energy around me, that validates me as a man, which you will probably never have :popcorn:

Here in Turkey we don't even have the notion of an open relationship, like in other trashcan countries..

But keep posting comments for imaginary numbers on forums of anti social degenerates, to make your monkey brain believe that you are making some progress in life :feelswhy:
You Are Welcome Barack Obama GIF by For(bes) The Culture

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 51781
View attachment 2791393
Sorry, I can't hear you from having so much fun with the feminine presence and energy around me, that validates me as a man, which you will probably never have :popcorn:

Here in Turkey we don't even have the notion of an open relationship, like in other trashcan countries..

But keep posting comments for imaginary numbers on forums of anti social degenerates, to make your monkey brain believe that you are making some progress in life :feelswhy:
You Are Welcome Barack Obama GIF by For(bes) The Culture
You don't have to hear me retard, it's text.

Keep copying me incel. Your MTN face + cuckold pheno won't keep your GF loyal for long.

JUST LOL at you bringing up "feminine presence and energy" nigga there's enough of that from YOUR FACE ALONE

THE GIRLS AROUND YOU VIEW YOU AS THEIR GAY BFF, NOT AS A POTENTIAL MATE YOU TURKROACH

SO OVER FOR YOU

Funny GIF

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
You don't have to hear me retard, it's text.

Keep copying me incel. Your MTN face + cuckold pheno won't keep your GF loyal for long.

JUST LOL at you bringing up "feminine presence and energy" nigga there's enough of that from YOUR FACE ALONE

THE GIRLS AROUND YOU VIEW YOU AS THEIR GAY BFF, NOT AS A POTENTIAL MATE YOU TURKROACH

SO OVER FOR YOU

Funny GIF

laughs cage GIF
I'm still waiting for the argument about the gay part. :forcedsmile:
Throwing randomly the word ''gay'' is not an argument.

For now, I rinse my dick in their mouth as many times a day as I want.. I eat fresh food cooked by them and get massages from their hand all over my body. They take pills so that I never have to pull out :feelsez:

But what I'm saying here is foreign languages to those like you who are still fighting unsuccessfully with receding hair and chin in your 20s :feelswah:
Tulumbapozu

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

For now, I rinse my dick in their mouth as many times a day as I want.. I eat fresh food cooked by them and get massages from their hand all over my body. They take pills so that I never have to pull out :feelsez:

But what I'm saying here is foreign languages to those like you who are still fighting unsuccessfully with receding hair and chin in your 20s :feelswah:
Tales written from your Gecekondu in the slums of Turkey.

Keep projecting you manlet cuck.

• JFL
God that hairline is BRUTAL. These turkroaches need to learn how to apply minoxodil. No WONDER you brought up receeding hairlines and chins in your post.

You're insecure about that shit yourself JFL

Funny GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

We need some bugspray there's a heavy infestation of Turkroaches in this forum

Cockroach Roaches GIF
Meme Cockroach GIF by MOODMAN

39e.jpg

• JFL
God that hairline is BRUTAL. These turkroaches need to learn how to apply minoxodil. No WONDER you brought up receeding hairlines and chins in your post.

You're insecure about that shit yourself JFL

Funny GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

We need some bugspray there's a heavy infestation of Turkroaches in this forum

Cockroach Roaches GIF
View attachment 2791427
Meme Cockroach GIF by MOODMAN

39e.jpg
So What Deal With It GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Why would that be?

She's very sweet, we get along very well, she's young (20), innocent, wants family and kids, knows how to make food, already has a very low stress job as a violinist and earns very well, has nothing on the personality and behavior side that would bother me.

Here I was strictly asking about her genetic appearance, hair color or other shit is customizable, lol..
I’d fuck her then leave. She is fuckanle but I’d not tell a soul

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
View attachment 2791375
Long wig version. Maybe you like it better..
Eye area of death, but I’d fuck her once again I mean if your incel she’s prob the best your gonna get so just stay with her and chill I myself have given up so may as well

• +1
Looks theory destroyed

Just have a social life theory

Hello my little degenerates!

I just got my hands on this D37 green eyes full lips big eyes violinist with blue contact lenses, good skin and short hair (her nose a little crooked on the right for some reason, but otherwise I'm very happy with what we have here).

Overall, I think the kids that are going to come out of her will do well in the mogged category.

More or less front face:
View attachment 2791292

Side profile:
View attachment 2791293

And, at the end, just us:
View attachment 2791294

What do you guys think, is it worth investing real time and energy into her?
Will cheat on you with BBC

• +1
Not really, just your average guy at 22 who wants to get better and find a decent girl
Would you date a 62 year old?

Will cheat on you with BBC
Right bruh, let's delete this whole forum too, because if you don't reincarnatemaxxing in a BBC, there will always be that risk :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: klip11

I just got my hands on this D37 green eyes full lips big eyes violinist with blue contact lenses, good skin and short hair (her nose a little crooked on the right for some reason, but otherwise I'm very happy with what we have here).

Overall, I think the kids that are going to come out of her will do well in the mogged category.

More or less front face:
View attachment 2791292

Side profile:
View attachment 2791293

View attachment 2791294

Tranny detected. Bad play, buddy

• +1
Her bodycount is higher than her deceased strands of hair

• JFL
Average normie couple

Cuck effeminate male ft ran thru blue haired liberal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ShowerMaxxing
Her bodycount is higher than her deceased strands of hair
I'm her 2nd partner, she's 20, had a boyfriend for a few months in high school, and that was it

I'm her 2nd partner, she's 20, had a boyfriend for a few months in high school, and that was it
Long term partner maybe

• +1
Long term partner maybe
We don't have as big a casual sex culture here in Turkey as it is in the US.
Especially for those under 20, who if brought up in good families, will be very conservative, and reserved with their choice of partners.
Stop projecting American cultural crap onto countries that are still more conservative..

We don't have as big a casual sex culture here in Turkey as it is in the US.
Especially for those under 20, who if brought up in good families, will be very conservative, and reserved with their choice of partners.
Stop projecting American cultural crap onto countries that are still more conservative..
Such tales i went to an even more muslim country than turkey and they all have casual sex, even gays and lesbians there. Im not stupid

• +1
Average normie couple

It's just a hair color. She doesn't even know politics, nor does she care. She has artistic and musical passions, she plays the violin by profession. She dyes her hair many colors, she's young, she likes it, she thinks it's cool.

Such tales i went to an even more muslim country than turkey and they all have casual sex, even gays and lesbians there. Im not stupid
All countries do, but that doesn't mean that every girl who breathes and is 20 years old has 50 men who have gone through her, especially if she's attractive, smart, knows her worth, well educated, and grew up in a healthy family, so she doesn't need casual sex to get validation..

Why would that be?

She's very sweet, we get along very well, she's young (20), innocent, wants family and kids, knows how to make food, already has a very low stress job as a violinist and earns very well, has nothing on the personality and behavior side that would bother me.

Here I was strictly asking about her genetic appearance, hair color or other shit is customizable, lol..
lucky bastard

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
She’s cute in a tomboy sort of way I guess, not my type tho

View attachment 2791417
U are quite gl but ur def look like a gay best friend

Average normie couple

There is proof that girls on the pill(most) are actually attracted to feminine guys. Hence why perm haired twinks slay more than jocks these days

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and try2beme
Sh

More or less front face:
View attachment 2791292

Side profile:
View attachment 2791293

View attachment 2791294

E is a based contactlens maxxer

More or less front face:
View attachment 2791292

Side profile:
View attachment 2791293

View attachment 2791294

She doesnt fit my taste but whatever makes you happy

They/them pussy feel good

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and TheRagingBull
U are quite gl but ur def look like a gay best friend
That I can understand more or less, I certainly don't look like the type that goes to the gym to be full of muscles and can lift to the press I don't know how many pounds.

But as a male presence, to the level that she respects me from that point of view, we have the relationship and the connection that we need (I mean I stand very well on my own feet in front of her, I demand continuous respect, and I offer, I don't get under her feet, I'm imposing, and that plays a lot in her eyes).

Fortunately we don't have this shit in our country.. :feelsez:
Just wait a few years, tik tok will infiltrate sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
There is proof that girls on the pill(most) are actually attracted to feminine guys. Hence why perm haired twinks slay more than jocks these days
Facts

He looks like a nice guy.😊

• +1
Why would that be?

Dyed hair= she's going to get ravaged by other men 100%

On her genetics, she has a weird and buggy eye area, okay forward growth, good ratios, good submental, meh bones, okay coloring.
Probably slightly above average for a turk but idk. Could be a hit or miss with sons that come out of her.

Last edited:
Get this soyboy dyed hair Pokémon t shirt wearing Logic/Idubbz lookin redditor of my screen ASAP

MF watches Pokémon in the corner while his girl gets blacked,

“Yippie gotta catch ‘em all babe”

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and TechnoBoss