Rate my new girlfriend that I just picked up

Get this soyboy dyed hair Pokémon t shirt wearing Logic/Idubbz lookin redditor of my screen ASAP

View attachment 2792203

MF watches Pokémon in the corner while his girl gets blacked,

“Yippie gotta catch ‘em all babe”
I don't dye my hair, that's just the light that was above my head + the camera filter

And that's just a random t-shirt from the mall, I was just looking for something that was as white as possible, I don't even watch pokemon, wtf

And the fact that that's all you had a problem with makes me very happy :forcedsmile:

You look about the same level of mental illness. Looksmatched good job.👍

Get this soyboy dyed hair Pokémon t shirt wearing Logic/Idubbz lookin redditor of my screen ASAP

View attachment 2792203

MF watches Pokémon in the corner while his girl gets blacked,

“Yippie gotta catch ‘em all babe”
"Yikereenos!!! Did you just call me a soyboy! Eeeesh, you're problematic!!!"
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and RichardSpencel

If she has unnatural dyed hair, she belongs to the streets. Stay woke.

Def take the relationship serious OP she is out of ur league

shes very goodlooking

how did you guys meet man? whats ur location roughly

Def take the relationship serious OP she is out of ur league
Her being out of my league isn't even a conversation. I'll be as serious as I can, she's very sweet and very happy about our relationship for now.

how did you guys meet man? whats ur location roughly
We live in Istanbul. We met through mutual friends on a night out.

What I can say is that the younger and more innocent they are (because then they are more likely to think they are worth less, due to lack of experience, and anyone who gives them attention and validation will then mean more in their eyes), the more important the part of being fun and outgoing, being the most confident and vocal in your group of friends is (that's why bad boys and bullies at school are always the most attractive, because they seem to be in control, and not afraid of anything).

If you're also neat and clean, with new clothes, and know how to speak the right thing and when it helps tremendously (also, your face not being really ugly definitely helps. Like being average or slightly over is enough. All girls will say to someone like me judging just by a picture that they would probably put me most in the friend zone, but when you actually meet that person, and you actually see that they're a cool person who does stuff etc. it becomes much more attractive).

But at this age (early 20s), socialmaxing helps enormously. If a girl sees that you have lots of friends, that you get along well with everyone, that you have a social life, that you do things outside of the house often and with people, it increases their confidence that you're not a shady and awkward, depressed, lonely, sad and isolated guy who sees them as just a sex object, but as someone they want to have fun with and have a relationship with clear future goals.

It's also important not to have friends who are more attractive than you and who are lonely when you meet girls out or some activity. It really depends on the circumstance and context. Having guys, but especially girls recommend you, and say how cool and chill you are to a single friend of theirs (in my case, my girlfriend), again is extremely valuable.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
id rape her

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
We live in Istanbul. We met through mutual friends on a night out.

What I can say is that the younger and more innocent they are (because then they are more likely to think they are worth less, due to lack of experience, and anyone who gives them attention and validation will then mean more in their eyes), the more important the part of being fun and outgoing, being the most confident and vocal in your group of friends is (that's why bad boys and bullies at school are always the most attractive, because they seem to be in control, and not afraid of anything).

If you're also neat and clean, with new clothes, and know how to speak the right thing and when it helps tremendously (also, your face not being really ugly definitely helps. Like being average or slightly over is enough. All girls will say to someone like me judging just by a picture that they would probably put me most in the friend zone, but when you actually meet that person, and you actually see that they're a cool person who does stuff etc. it becomes much more attractive).

But at this age (early 20s), socialmaxing helps enormously. If a girl sees that you have lots of friends, that you get along well with everyone, that you have a social life, that you do things outside of the house often and with people, it increases their confidence that you're not a shady and awkward, depressed, lonely, sad and isolated guy who sees them as just a sex object, but as someone they want to have fun with and have a relationship with clear future goals.

It's also important not to have friends who are more attractive than you and who are lonely when you meet girls out or some activity. It really depends on the circumstance and context. Having guys, but especially girls recommend you, and say how cool and chill you are to a single friend of theirs (in my case, my girlfriend), again is extremely valuable.

View attachment 2795933
damn that other guy is a fucking mogger wtf. How are Turkish ppl so diverse in pheno

slit her throat in GTA and send the video here

it would be very romantic :D

Hello my little degenerates!

I just got my hands on this D37 green eyes full lips big eyes violinist with blue contact lenses, good skin and short hair (her nose a little crooked on the right for some reason, but otherwise I'm very happy with what we have here).

Overall, I think the kids that are going to come out of her will do well in the mogged category.

More or less front face:
View attachment 2791292

Side profile:
View attachment 2791293

And, at the end, just us:
View attachment 2791294

What do you guys think, is it worth investing real time and energy into her?
Jesus fuckung Christ ur retarded, why would u EVER fucking post urself and ur girlfriend here u dumb fuck … oh my god