Rate my new pics with prof camera and study lighting

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
IMG 14829

IMG 14830

Looks much better than my regular camera , never knew I had nice eye area. Imho strong 5psl here , what y'all think ? :feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and justinzayn
Screenshot 20220419 1724392

This is the same camera but with bad hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 13787 and justinzayn
Very nice jaw but you need to gymcel and fill out that frame you look pretty scrawny in these pics no offense brah

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Birdcell
I live to rate you.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, the BULL and Birdcell
Start lifting

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Birdcell
Very nice jaw but you need to gymcel and fill out that frame you look pretty scrawny in these pics no offense brah
Yes thank you bro, but I'm super low T abomination probably , cuz I never had muscles . insha'Allah next month after Ramadan , I will do SARMS and mog every balding gymcell at my gym :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
chadlite,6.5/7 by 10
strong chad if lower third gets more height width and angularity

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Cidre enjoyer and Birdcell
Yes thank you bro, but I'm super low T abomination probably , cuz I never had muscles . insha'Allah next month after Ramadan , I will do SARMS and mog every balding gymcell at my gym :love:
Don’t do sarms. Start lifting naturally for about 2-3 years then take stuff if you want to get bigger

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, fuckedupmanlet and Birdcell
Get your T checked and do a minimally suppressive cycle it it's that bad, but lifting and proper diet + good sleep can significantly increase your T on its own brah. You should get dialed in first

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Birdcell
chadlite,6.5/7 by 10
chad if lower third has more height and angularity
Yes ,.the chin height I can only chnage with Genioplasty , but I'm like 16% bf rn , I believe with some work I would get much more angular face overall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and justinzayn
I feel like my neck and body doesn't match my face

• JFL
you look like shit because your skull is abnormally wide you need head shrunkage surgery because you look like a chinese low class farmer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, ManzareK, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
you look like shit because your skull is abnormally wide you need head shrunkage surgery because you look like a chinese low class farmer
It's my pheno bro , can't do anything about it ,. I will look like low class peaseant for the rest of my life :lul:

• JFL
You are a severely deformed ogre. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mogged by an indian:

But seriously though. There are people here who legit think the left dude looks better than you in the eyes of western women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
Yeah his head too wideand short

Chadlite eyes area though

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
He doesn't look like shit. But yeah he needs a taller and narrower skull. Bimax with cw could ascend him to chad.

• +1
It's my pheno bro , can't do anything about it ,. I will look like low class peaseant for the rest of my life :lul:
I don't understand how people call your pheno bad. I mean. Yeah. Not being white is like -1 point for your appeal. But many of the indians here have DEATH TIER phenos. I'd 100% pick your looks over some indian getting rated 5 PSL here.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, justinzayn, rand anon and 1 other person
You are a severely deformed ogre. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mogged by an indian:

View attachment 1642866View attachment 1642868

But seriously though. There are people here who legit think the left dude looks better than you in the eyes of western women.
Yeah , the user above for example :lul:
Wait till @inferiorpispot234 goes through puberty and starts to inject , my bro will be the biggest chadpreet out there in Mumbai :what: :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justinzayn and Deleted member 16275
I don't understand how people call your pheno bad. I mean. Yeah. Not being white is like -1 point for your appeal. But many of the indians here have DEATH TIER phenos. I'd 100% pick your looks over some indian getting rated 5 PSL here.
Yeah , tbh bro , brown skin and colouring is objectively a really big failo , no matter what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, 6’1cel and Birdcell
Yeah , the user above for example :lul:
Wait till @inferiorpispot234 goes through puberty and starts to inject , my bro will be the biggest chadpreet out there in Mumbai :what: :feelsohh:
He does look a bit young tbh. There is a chance he will grow. He has no business being on this site. He should delete his account and focus on his studies.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ROTTING, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person

why do you accept it so casually
you need to feel bad about it and make all your possible to look better
Chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2, justinzayn, ROTTING and 2 others
A lot do. You would be surprised. The thing is people over here tend to focus too much on individual features and ratios and shit. They don't take into account pheno and overall size, which matter a lot more IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Birdcell
why do you accept it so casually
you need to feel bad about it and make all your possible to look better
View attachment 1642891
Yes much better , instantly 100 points to harmony and sex appeal. I also look like a legit white dude here tbh :what: :lul:

• JFL
Your eye area is model tier

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16275 and Birdcell
get more hair on top so you skull can look taller

cucking already wide skull w fucking same size hair everywhere is retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, justinzayn, 6’1cel and 1 other person
my italian friend <3 :ogre:

• JFL
Your eye area is model tier
Never got positively complimented on it tho , only normies saying I always look angry and if as I want to kill someone :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16275 and Birdcell
Bruh you must be the only Person with hooded eyes Who doesn't slay. Time to move to mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, wollet2 and Birdcell
What camera model?

• +1
Never got positively complimented on it tho , only normies saying I always look angry and if as I want to kill someone :lul::lul:
People probably think the same of depoot. He looks angry and aspie with his resting expression. I can't imagine him doing better than a HTN in a club everything else being equal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Birdcell
People probably think the same of depoot. He looks angry and aspie with his resting expression. I can't imagine him doing better than a HTN in a club everything else being equal.
I think he lacks sex appeal because of body the same way as I do , I can imagine HTN outslaying him with ease

• JFL
I think he lacks sex appeal because of body the same way as I do , I can imagine HTN outslaying him with ease
Longer face with more cuckish looking eyes would increase your appeal. I guess your face is a bit too intimidating for broad appeal. I think there is a niche of women that would really dig you. But for broad appeal, you need more a pretty boy eye area tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Birdcell
You need to change your username dude. You should not see yourself as an inferior piss pot if you don't look a specific way.
thank you
it isnt because of my looks though
the pisspot bit comes from my tendency to pee at very inconvenient times :lul:
the inferior bit comes from my inferiority complex, due to my personality, not my looks.

• JFL
what psl do you rate him? he's 5 psl imho
Definitely above average.
But his PSL is better than his appeal, he looks low trust and also lacks harmony because of the extremely wide zygos

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 16275
Cutie bro ,try growing a little stubble too. Youre chadlite imo

• Love it
Wider frame would increase his appeal. But the morph on the left looks comical and retarded. I have noticed that you are very detached from what women find appealing and have an obsession with hunter eyes and hollow cheeks when these things only really matter for modelling.
This is what deffintion of sex appeal looks like
Screenshot 20220419 020956

• JFL
This is what deffintion of sex appeal looks like
View attachment 1642913
Yes. Doesn't have insane hollow cheeks or hunter eyes. But good colouring and soft features. Looks very NT and approachable as well. This is what women find attractive.

• +1