Rate my oneitis. She’s an asian staceylite but has a crush on Adam driver...

P

poldux

Banned
confirmed female user
wtf?? Does she just have really low standards? Apparently she says his personality seems really good. She has tons of beta orbiters and she could do so much better than him looks-wise.

what do you guys think of her? I think she’s so fucking hot. Is it because of high sex appeal or?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, lutte, Deleted member 14312 and 29 others
Jfl that's not stacylite. She looks like an everyday girl I see in my area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11074, TimoT and 9 others
Nice body, not so good face but nothing terrible. 4.5psl short term, 4 long term dating. Face only 3.5psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Mansnob, Deleted member 3043 and 7 others
Jfl that's not stacylite. She looks like an everyday girl I see in my area
damn but I would still do anything to get her wtf

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 13511
damn but I would still do anything to get her wtf
If she's your looksmatch, you can be intensely attracted to her.
Her body is definitely good, clearly better than her face.
She's not bad, 4 is average.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 3043
If she's your looksmatch, you can be intensely attracted to her.
Her body is definitely good, clearly better than her face.
She's not bad, 4 is average.
seems like I’m not her type though. And I don’t want to looksmax to look like her celeb crush...

3,stacy my fucking ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 6273, Anon and 4 others
Nice body, not so good face but nothing terrible. 4.5psl short term, 4 long term dating. Face only 3.5psl.
I thought she had a cute face man. What’s wrong with it? I agree though, body is better.

seems like I’m not her type though. And I don’t want to looksmax to look like her celeb crush...
Are you Asian?

Well, just max out and if she's not at all attracted to you just go for someone else.

Looksmaxing can take you from almost attracted to attracted but if there's no attraction at all probably not going to work.

• +1
Reactions: poldux and Deleted member 1680
Below average face, nice body

subhuman lol

asian staceylite
s
i
a
n

s
t
a
c
e
y
l
i
t
e

fb097c38-8f15-4264-b585-f05ff87eed3b-gif.145015

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, PYT, Deleted member 6273 and 24 others
I thought she had a cute face man. What’s wrong with it? I agree though, body is better.
Puffy cheeks, big nose, large chin. Slightly below average face.
Body halo, nice thighs and lean.
Her body looks better than average so her face is perceived as better than it really is.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 1100
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1100
body halo.

fuq she’s still higher smv than me
Puffy cheeks, big nose, large chin. Slightly below average face.
Body halo, nice thighs and lean.
Her body looks better than average so her face is perceived as better than it really is.
Yea but like most Asian girls have rounder faces anyway lol
Below average face, nice body
Ok but her face literally still mogs me fml
body halo.
yeah but her face is also definitely not subhuman man, she’s at least a becky.
Calling her subhuman is a literal cope. Like how many of us could actually get her?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Standard potato faced Asian, nothing to see here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Kristin, Copeful and 6 others
post ur face. U SAID U ARE WHITE, thats base 1 and 2 covered. if u are at least AVERAGE this hole is yours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Short Ugly and Brown
Jfl YOUR taste is fucked up not hers she's 3.5 psl if you were white, 4.5 psl and 6 feet you'd have her

stacylite body, but face only 5 or 6. Overall, high tier becky IMO. Interesting she lies AD - her nose is maybe a tiny bit too wide, his nose is maybe a little too narrow. You might have a chance if you find the path to her heart. Is she the sort to appreciate commitment, maybe she likes being made to laugh, are there Adam Dirver like qualities that you have, etc. etc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1100
WVSzTcM

If that's a Stacylite, I am uberchad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 6273, TimoT and 15 others
View attachment 145699
If that's a Stacylite, I am uberchad
lol you wish
stacylite body, but face only 5 or 6. Overall, high tier becky IMO. Interesting she lies AD - her nose is maybe a tiny bit too wide, his nose is maybe a little too narrow. You might have a chance if you find the path to her heart. Is she the sort to appreciate commitment, maybe she likes being made to laugh, are there Adam Dirver like qualities that you have, etc. etc.
dude idk apparently he seems really intense whatever that means.

Jfl @Stacylite

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fuq she’s still higher smv than me

Yea but like most Asian girls have rounder faces anyway lol

Ok but her face literally still mogs me fml

yeah but her face is also definitely not subhuman man, she’s at least a becky.
Calling her subhuman is a literal cope. Like how many of us could actually get her?
Is she kazakh or central asian?

• +1
Reactions: poldux
Can't see shit because imgur is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Awan
that's your oneitis ? :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 7753 and 6 others
that's your oneitis ? :lul: :lul:
She’s the best you see walking on the streets bro. Girls on insta and stuff just aren’t the same.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Heguldus and MiroslavBulldosex
I think you are fucking sadist man

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 3043
:goodfellas-staceylite-goodfellas:

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, DidntRead and Deleted member 1100
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
What why?
She is not even average. Her face looks exactly like girl from my nightmares, if she looked on me on the dark street i would shit myself and ran away no jokes. Literally 3/10 irl... Just look at her eyes, she looks like fucking pervert mommy but not in positive way, and this selfie in mirror JFL does she even see phone screen with two eyes or it just become one eye that time. And body? Except bigger ass nothing. Average size boobs, nothing special and probably hanging like my dick when i see her, and this ridiculous short torso and body proportions, most of ppl like longer legs but its way too much and doesnt suit.

Note: Yeah i had to put shit on someone since i have bad mood and this hideous noodle was good object of my autistic rage attack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Squirtle, Pumanator and 17 others
She is not even average. Her face looks exactly like girl from my nightmares, if she looked on me on the dark street i would shit myself and ran away no jokes. Literally 3/10 irl... Just look at her eyes, she looks like fucking pervert mommy but not in positive way, and this selfie in mirror JFL does she even see phone screen with two eyes or it just become one eye that time. And body? Except bigger ass nothing. Average size boobs, nothing special and probably hanging like my dick when i see her, and this ridiculous short torso and body proportions, most of ppl like longer legs but its way too much and doesnt suit.

Note: Yeah i had to put shit on someone since i have bad mood and this hideous noodle was good object of my autistic rage attack
Ok maybe chill a bit then come back. Obviously not accurate rating

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Deleted member 6273
She ain't a Stacy lite my dude. I've seen Asian stacylites so I know what I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3045
Ok maybe chill a bit then come back. Obviously not accurate rating
She's really bad man, I'm not talking Bing or Google Plus bad, I'm talking Apple Maps bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6273, TimoT and 17 others
She ain't a Stacy lite my dude. I've seen Asian stacylites so I know what I'm talking about
At least top tier Becky though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person