Rate my order at MyProtein

LastGerman

LastGerman

Solstice
@rightfulcel and @personalityinkwell

I got myself some ZMA for sleeping better and for my general zinc level. Also good for aromatase.
Vitamin D3 - This is absolutely mandatory.
Collagen Tablets - Since I might lack collagen. It will give me better skin, nails, hair and it will support and improve my general facial features a bit.
Daily Multivitamin - I might combine it with collagen due to vitamin C. It also have a lot of other vitamins on top of that.

I still have arginine which I always take after hitting the gym. I also consume whey protein and creatine monohydrate on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Complete and utter copemaxing stack son

• +1
Reactions: karbo
You need some vitamin K2 to go with that Vitamin D3 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Be careful with what makes you sleep better

I took some shit that made me sleep fast but fucked up rem sleep so I felt crap the next day

i expected a list of some powerful AAS/peds along with a few other illegal substances, instead you waste your money on these useless shits

i expected a list of some powerful AAS/peds along with a few other illegal substances, instead you waste your money on these useless shits

How exactly is ZMA, collagen or vitamin D3 useless? Whey protein and creatine monohydrate are mandatory are also mandatory for hitting the gym. Also, MyProtein does not offer any kind of "illegal substances" though. But perhaps I will tryout out Testosterol and I will rub it against my penis in order to get bigger. And if I could get my hands on something else like actual growth hormones, I will of course take it. But for now, I will use whatever I can get my hands on.