rate my party stack tn

Nice thread Arvid

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Just get meth atp

Oh man. The withdrawals are bad. After a large dose, you can feel very suicidal the next day. But withdrawal from long term abuse where you're addicted is an entirely different thing. You'll need medication to get off it if you take it everyday at large doses (no one recommends taking this stuff everyday it's a maybe once a week thing but that makes your tolerance still high so I'd recommend using it maybe twice a month at max) - You'd need to be taking like 5g+ legit every day or two for like 2 months for you to have the ridiculous withdrawal symptoms though so it's not really something you need to worry about. But you will feel sad the day after taking a moderate-high dose.

It's akin to getting of benzos. I've heard people say it was the worst withdrawal they ever had. I never had crazy withdrawal symptoms that lasted for a while. When I stopped taking 10g a day (an insane dosage and I was taking it like everyday) I got suicidal for around a week. You can't mess around with this stuff. There's a lot to know about it. But to be honest, if you just take like a moderate dose like 1.5 and only do it like maybe twice a month, you won't really have withdrawal. The problems only come when you take a high dosage consistently.
lol I already wanna rope if I took this I may go through with it :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
lol I already wanna rope if I took this I may go through with it :forcedsmile:
It gets brutal. The comedown is such hell. No motivation just depression. In other words, typical day for org members :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur