going out w/oneitis tmr rate my regimen and stack

My God Mode Social Stack (I turn into the most charismatic person on planet earth when i take it)

70 mg Extended Release Adderall
1.5 grams of Phenibut
40 Mg of propranolol throughout the date
Caffeine

What i’m doing for looks:

120 mg fursosemide rn (day before)
Lifts
BB Cream
All the obvious grooming shit
Fasting
Re-Dyeing Brows and Lashes

i’ll try to sneak some videos @Clavicular and join the looksmax slayer squad

if i manage to fuck this up i might end it all tbh. as long as she doesn’t notice the bb cream i should be chilling
Bro is gonna shine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and NorwoodAscender
Virgins died out in the 2000’s tbh
After 16 it’s over i pray i find a nice brown girl or arab girl we can both lose our virginities togethor and be with eachother forever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and PsychoH
Lucky fag but shes larping ngl
120 mg of furosemide is the sweet spot btw i’m way more debloated than i was with 80 and im not even done pissing yet

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
This thread got 3 pages you probably have the most forum aura

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and NorwoodAscender
This thread got 3 pages you probably have the most forum aura
nah a decent amount of it was me fighting w that one kid.

i’ve seen a significant increase in people that dislike me for some reason which is weird because i haven’t changed since my first post

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Carv and ggg.tv🤫

i’ve seen a significant increase in people that dislike me for some reason which is weird because i haven’t changed since my first post
Yeah im reading your argument with him rn

• +1

what does he have against you :lul:

• +1
the things nerdicucks have to do to sleep with their oneitis

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
My God Mode Social Stack (I turn into the most charismatic person on planet earth when i take it)

1.5 grams of Phenibut
Caffeine

Lifts
BB Cream
Fasting

if i manage to fuck this up i might end it all tbh. as long as she doesn’t notice the bb cream i should be chilling
nice bro, 70mg er a little high dosage wise no? Have you thought of getting off for a bit to reset tolerance?

nice bro, 70mg er a little high dosage wise no? Have you thought of getting off for a bit to reset tolerance?
i’m doing 50. that will get me euphoric asf idk why i even thought 70 i’d probably die i haven’t done that in forever.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
also the no sleep fucks me hard when i take more then 40 mg ER addy i legit cant fucking sleep for life of me i end up pulling all nighters and having to work around that bullshit the next day idk what to do for sleep either

When im in my adderal phases i basically do 2 days on one day off with sleep, since i know i wont be able to sleep i just hold on the two days until i know that i can get a good longer restful sleep the third day. Its the easiest way for me because sleeping meds dont do shit when im using adderal

• +1
When im in my adderal phases i basically do 2 days on one day off with sleep, since i know i wont be able to sleep i just hold on the two days until i know that i can get a good longer restful sleep the third day. Its the easiest way for me because sleeping meds dont do shit when im using adderal
Solid method mate might have to implement. I wonder tho, on that 2nd day on adderal after a bad night sleep, doesn't ur medication feel a lot less effective? Anything less then 5-6 hours of sleep my medication feels like ass ngl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
i’m doing 50. that will get me euphoric asf idk why i even thought 70 i’d probably die i haven’t done that in forever.
yeah 70 with ER is not worth, 50 is probably perfect youll get the 25 release initially for the proper social boost and the other 25 later

do you have IR as well? if ur gonna go high dose the get just a super euphoric feeling IR is much better

also be careful with ER, leo on longetivity has some good videos on why it can be horrible for you and lead to addciton much quicker than IR.

if theres any remnants of the er in your system when you go to sleep it really fucks your receptors over

i take er too but take IR here and there when i can joink it from source

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
Solid method mate might have to implement. I wonder tho, on that 2nd day on adderal after a bad night sleep, doesn't ur medication feel a lot less effective? Anything less then 5-6 hours of sleep my medication feels like ass ngl

well i dont sleep i stay up the 48 hours, i just redose when i feel shit on the second day with IR up until like 3pm on the second day, then i try to go to sleep at like 8pm and wake up at 8 am to get a very long sleep and rest to make up for the the day of sleep i missed

• Woah
  • +1
yeah 70 with ER is not worth, 50 is probably perfect youll get the 25 release initially for the proper social boost and the other 25 later

do you have IR as well? if ur gonna go high dose the get just a super euphoric feeling IR is much better

also be careful with ER, leo on longetivity has some good videos on why it can be horrible for you and lead to addciton much quicker than IR.

if theres any remnants of the er in your system when you go to sleep it really fucks your receptors over

i take er too but take IR here and there when i can joink it from source

how long does it take ur guys er to kick in?

• +1
well i dont sleep i stay up the 48 hours, i just redose when i feel shit on the second day with IR up until like 3pm on the second day, then i try to go to sleep at like 8pm and wake up at 8 am to get a very long sleep and rest to make up for the the day of sleep i missed
@tombradylover be careful with this though because i did it for 72 hours instead of 48 once and i started seeing shadows and hands infront of me, even felt like i was getting grabbed and stuff when i tried to sleep after that point

extremely scary would not recommend LOL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and NorwoodAscender

completely depends on what I eat, i take like 3 tums and then take my ER since it increases its effectiveness. having acidic stuff like energy drinks and coffee can actually make it less bioavailable cause of the environment in your body so i try to off balance that by having a tums for every acidic drink i have

• +1
I feel that shit 30 min after putting it in my mouth and 1 hour in its kicking in all the way. Peaks 3-4 hours in for me

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
completely depends on what I eat, i take like 3 tums and then take my ER since it increases its effectiveness. having acidic stuff like energy drinks and coffee can actually make it less bioavailable cause of the environment in your body so i try to off balance that by having a tums for every acidic drink i have
tums method is cracked I heard baking soda method is good to for ER effectiveness increase. Noramlly I don't eat before hand so it hits me harder lmao but it doesn't last as long as when I eat high protein meal before without consuming acidic foods

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and NorwoodAscender
ooo good to know

and i have tums at my house

mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer and tombradylover
@tombradylover be careful with this though because i did it for 72 hours instead of 48 once and i started seeing shadows and hands infront of me, even felt like i was getting grabbed and stuff when i tried to sleep after that point

extremely scary would not recommend LOL
fukkk bro that sounds nonsustanible long term tho? I guess u said u have phases so u prob stop for awhile then do it when u need to. Seems effective asf short term tho. The seeing shadows shit sounds scary asf sleep deprivation is insane

• +1
for the tums, do u take it a certain period before swallowing ur medication and do u do it on empty stomach or with food? Like how do u time it?

• +1
for the tums, do u take it a certain period before swallowing ur medication and do u do it on empty stomach or with food? Like how do u time it?
i do it on empty stomach and just chew 3 , wait like 5 mins and take my er

• +1
fukkk bro that sounds nonsustanible long term tho? I guess u said u have phases so u prob stop for awhile then do it when u need to. Seems effective asf short term tho. The seeing shadows shit sounds scary asf sleep deprivation is insane
yeah i took a month completely off just recently, i only do this when im working on multiple projects

• +1
increase of 20% effectivity or so? might just do 40 since i’m doing this tbh. don’t want to be so eurphoric i start stimming out or something jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer and tombradylover
mirin, gonna try that shit next time i dose i gotta get a good nights sleep before taking addy again

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
increase of 20% effectivity or so? might just do 40 since i’m doing this tbh. don’t want to be so eurphoric i start stimming out or something jfl
I always wondered if u could just break the seal and snort that shit. IK u can for IR but i read on reddit somewhere that the ER beads make it harder to snort u have to crush that hoe hard asf and snorting it makes it hit wayyy harder but last way less

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
true, if you ever go out with her to a club or anything though def do the higher dose that makes you stim out because it makes you seem cocked out which girls unironically love when they are out drinking

• +1
true, if you ever go out with her to a club or anything though def do the higher dose that makes you stim out because it makes you seem cocked out which girls unironically love when they are out drinking
lowkey could just do a higher dose of IR or snort it to get similar effects to coke lmaooo.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I always wondered if u could just break the seal and snort that shit. IK u can for IR but i read on reddit somewhere that the ER beads make it harder to snort u have to crush that hoe hard asf and snorting it makes it hit wayyy harder but last way less
not worth imo thats like speedrun to addiction, if anything just chew your er beads or crush them before hand and poor the powderback into the capsule to swallow it

• +1
K

Last edited:
lowkey could just do a higher dose of IR or snort it to get similar effects to coke lmaooo.
thats what i do i do IR instead of coke way safer, most coke isnt even coke too so ur better off doing adderal

• +1
not worth imo thats like speedrun to addiction, if anything just chew your er beads or crush them before hand and poor the powderback into the capsule to swallow it
Yea tahts what im scared of atp just go get coke lmao its crazy how many different ways u can blast urself off adderall

• +1
@dragomaxxer @tombradylover @TechnoBoss

wait a minute….

thoughts on letting the pills dissolve under my tongue to also increase the bioavailability. that’s what people do with sarms instead of just swallowing

holy shit i sound like a fucking addict (i might be a little) but it’s ok

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and tombradylover

wait a minute….

thoughts on letting the pills dissolve under my tongue to also increase the bioavailability. that’s what people do with sarms instead of just swallowing

Doesn't always work with everything. Some drugs are absorbed 100% in your stomach. I don't know if it's the same with adderall.

• +1

1.5 grams of Phenibut
Caffeine

Lifts
BB Cream
Fasting

Did you know that wearing a butt plug while on a date helps a lot? The discomfort keeps you from focusing too much on yourself and whether or not you're acting right. So tomorrow go ahead and stick things in your butt before going on that date.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
Did you know that wearing a butt plug while on a date helps a lot? The discomfort keeps you from focusing too much on yourself and whether or not you're acting right. So tomorrow go ahead and stick things in your butt before going on that date.
good idea! any recommendations on the objects?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
good idea! any recommendations on the objects?
I usually just use my thumb. Girls always think I'm just a high class dude that walks with one arm behind his back all the time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and dragomaxxer

wait a minute….

with xr you cant but the IR pills that are regular dissolvable ones you should be able to so it hits your circulation faster, not very convential way of doing it with adderal however look into adzenys its the adderal rich people take its much more expensive and is always taken under the tongue dissolves quick

most insurances dont cover it but one can dream, ive had it like 10 times and its way more euphoric but i dont feel as dialed as with regular adderal

• +1
What does propranolol do

What does propranolol do
stops all physical things manifestations of anxiety. (sweating, fast heart rate, red cheeks, etc) i’m mainly taking it so my face doesn’t get red with the adderall

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger

1.5 grams of Phenibut
Caffeine

Lifts
BB Cream
Fasting

This actually works not cope at all. One day I took close to 40mg dexedrine whilst on like 1.5-2mg ativan and I had 0 anxiety or nerves, very NT and ended up being dragged into some party filled with 18 year olds after stumbling accross this drunk bitch and her mate on my walk who started talking to me. I want to try phenibut or baclofen and go back to dexedrine because vyvanse is shit even at 70mg tbh. No clue how to get my hands on phenibut in australia though and it would probs give me PAWS since I've only 1 month out from acute benzo withdrawal after being on low-moderate dose for 3.5 months :feelswhy: