Rate my paternal grandparents (both now dead)

D

Deleted member 2214

Grandparents

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, mogstar, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I was throwing the trash out from all the bins in the house and I found this... but I won't question why, it's my dad's decision.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
grandpa was probably a robust htn

grandma looks like a mid tier becky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
grandpa was probably a robust htn

grandma looks like a mid tier becky
Indeed indeed. He was a competitive swimmer since 9th grade.

@Zakamg my grandpa was actually white compared to the beaner mutt I am.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
@Hozay que opinas de los hombros que me robo mi abuelo?

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
@Kingkellz @FastBananaCEO @Be_ConfidentBro @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @FastBananaCEO @Idfkbruh @portuguesecel

me gusta hablo contigo abuelos

Your grandpa Chad and you greandma seems to have solid bones but high bodyfat % in the picture so I can't tell.

• +1
@Kingkellz @FastBananaCEO @Be_ConfidentBro @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @FastBananaCEO @Idfkbruh @portuguesecel
First of all I'm not your "bro". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.

Your grandpa Chad and you greandma seems to have solid bones but high bodyfat % in the picture so I can't tell.
Indeed they were fatasses but w/ mogger frames that I didn't get,

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Grandpa was chad tbh good face shape, he seems tall aswell

• +1
First of all I'm not your "bro". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.
I know u are not my bro, that's why I didn't say "tagging the bros", cause not everyone I tagged was my bro.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 2214
Grandpa was chad tbh good face shape, he seems tall aswell
5'11.5" / 182cm from his wall measurement I saw as a kid in his house (my grandma kept it after he died, which was before I was born).

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
@WadlowMaxxing this man gave birth to the conquistador that was my daddy to my castizo mommy.

Looking good for their age but I never understood why old aged western woman keep a short, male hair style.

Looking good for their age but I never understood why old aged western woman keep a short, male hair style.
I don't really know how old they were in this pic, but if my grandpa died in 1999 he was 71 yrs old tops.

Yeah I don't get that either though. This wasn't really a party/festive event pic from what I asked my dad in the past, more of an after-job interview family reunion, I think my granny was just getting comfy.

• +1
Reactions: john2