Girth at Thickest Part of Shaft | Thickest Girth4.875" = 12.3825 cm
Girth at Base | Base Girth4.5" = 11.43 cm
Unassisted Time From Flaccid To Ejaculation (UTTE From Flaccid)≈ 4 m : 16 s
Stretch to 6” and you’ll be human

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, justinzayn, thecel and 5 others
I'm imagining your father walking in on you measuring your erect, 13.6525 cm penis, and then screaming at you for not studying.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 16110 and 13 others
nice cock bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, justinzayn, delusionalretard and 5 others
I'm imagining your father walking in on you measuring your erect, 13.6525 cm penis, and then screaming at you for not studying.

You, who’s your teenage son’s dad, enter a bathroom in your home and notice a tape measure and a coom stain on the floor. How will you react?

Last edited:
You, a dad who has a teenage son, enter a bathroom in your home and notice a tape measure and a coom stain on the floor. How will you react?
Lick the cum off the floor ofc

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
i am from balkan and have a big nose and 18cm dick, so yeah big nose = big dick, asian people have small nose therefore small dick

• Woah
Get Mogged by 19cm

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
i am from balkan and have a big nose and 18cm dick, so yeah big nose = big dick, asian people have small nose therefore small dick
I have a long nose, because my midface is also long, yet my dick isn't.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, Scammer, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Not good but not awful either
I dick mog you To death btw

• So Sad
4 min 16 seconds

mogs me

• JFL
Autism/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 16369, Hades and 2 others
It's good for a short Asian guy, especially the girth, I don't think any girl that will have sex with you would expect you to have a bigger dick than that

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, thegoat, Beetlejuice and 3 others
It's good for a short Asian guy, especially the girth, I don't think any girl that will have sex with you would expect you to have a bigger dick than that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: getra, Constantin Denis, Beetlejuice and 1 other person

It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Beetlejuice
There is a korean study that reports the average as 13.5cm BP and another from China at 13cm BP,avg for East Asian then.

• Woah
My east/south asian classmates' parents did a good job, their 5'5 sons are going into 500k/year jobs. The asians I knew from high school who are still playing video games all day in their 20s are utterly fucked. If I was asian I would certainly hope I had smart strict tiger parents

• Woah
Imagine being asian in the West with retarded careless parents.... that might be even worse than being a 5'3 dutch guy or nigerian with a micropenis

• So Sad
My east/south asian classmates' parents did a good job, their 5'5 sons are going into 500k/year jobs. The asians I knew from high school who are still playing video games all day in their 20s are utterly fucked. If I was asian I would certainly hope I had smart strict tiger parents
Good point.

• +1
Imagine being asian in the West with retarded careless parents.... that might be even worse than being a 5'3 dutch guy or nigerian with a micropenis
Good point.

Success ain’t about $500k/year jobs. Success is about getting romantic+sexual relationships, having tons of sex, partying, doing drugs, being popular in popular social circles, dominating people, and beating people up in street fights.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Success ain’t about $500k/year jobs. Success is about getting romantic+sexual relationships, having tons of sex, partying, doing drugs, being popular in popular social circles, dominating people, and beating people up in street fights.

I was never particularly popular but I was 6'2 by 15 and had my first gf at 17, dated plenty of girls since then, I was in a fraternity for 4 years at an ivy league college, never "beat people up in a street fight" (assuming you're in the US I'm not sure why you would want a felony??), I would trade every single one of these memories and experiences and possibly 2 inches of height for 10 million USD in the bank. The users here are mostly teenagers shielded from adult financial reality, once you graduate college you will realize that at least in the US, every single thing in life costs money and more money = more enjoyable life in every single aspect including relationships with both girls and friends/family, mental and physical health etc

• Woah
Another thing most guys here couldn't imagine is what it actually means to wageslave in a minimum wage job from 22 to 68 years old, that is a hell FAR worse than being a 5'3 indian/asian or whatever, I've worked with 40 year old patients in the psych ward who had multiple young children, spouse they loved, good health but tried to kill themselves because they couldn't bear the idea of having to give another 30 years of their life in a stressful tiring job just so they could be allowed to have food/water/shelter

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and thecel
To the young guys on here, do whatever it takes to set yourself up for financial success, unpopular opinion on this forum but I 100% believe this is the most important factor in a man's life

I've regretted shitty relationships with girls and friends, wasted time on shitty people, arguments with family, quitting the gym and other good habits, but I NEVER regretted chasing the bag

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, Ricochet, Paroxysm and 1 other person
I was never particularly popular but I was 6'2 by 15 and had my first gf at 17, dated plenty of girls since then, I was in a fraternity for 4 years at an ivy league college, never "beat people up in a street fight" (assuming you're in the US I'm not sure why you would want a felony??),

Of course I don’t want a felony. But tons of people gain immense happiness by beating up people and don’t get caught by police. Same with drugs. Drugs are illegal, but what about all these people who do drugs in secondary school and in university without getting arrested? Often, having fun requires breaking rules.

I would trade every single one of these memories and experiences and possibly 2 inches of height for 10 million USD in the bank.

If I had Jeff Bezos’s wealth, I’d trade all my net worth (every penny of it) to time-travel back to the start of high school as a 6'2" White Chad.

Another thing most guys here couldn't imagine is what it actually means to wageslave in a minimum wage job from 22 to 68 years old, that is a hell FAR worse than being a 5'3 indian/asian or whatever, I've worked with 40 year old patients in the psych ward who had multiple young children, spouse they loved, good health but tried to kill themselves because they couldn't bear the idea of having to give another 30 years of their life in a stressful tiring job just so they could be allowed to have food/water/shelter

Brutal, but I’d rather be a perma-minimum-wage GigaTyrone than be a billionaire 5'3" ugly Asian.

Last edited:
To the young guys on here, do whatever it takes to set yourself up for financial success, unpopular opinion on this forum but I 100% believe this is the most important factor in a man's life

I've regretted shitty relationships with girls and friends, wasted time on shitty people, arguments with family, quitting the gym and other good habits, but I NEVER regretted chasing the bag

@volcelfatcel

sex and mogging is 80% of life

i thought u were SEA,never mind

• Woah
  • Hmm...
smaller offcource,sea is the abo dravdian of rice

cope harder

they’re the only Asians (except South Asians) who aren’t utter subhumanoids

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
cope harder

they’re the only Asians (except South Asians) who aren’t utter subhumanoids
SEA mogs ,rice in general mogs>>>>>>>whites,
Sea

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18372
Wow 5’5. How old are you?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, TeenAscender and 1 other person
AttributeValue
Race \ EthnicityMongoloid : East Asian : Chinese
Body Height5'5.75" = 167.005 cm
Body Weight≈ 135 lb
Bone-Pressed Erect Length5.375" = 13.6525 cm
Girth at Thickest Part of Shaft | Thickest Girth4.875" = 12.3825 cm
Girth at Base | Base Girth4.5" = 11.43 cm
Dick Length to Body Height Ratio8.1749049429658%
Unassisted Time From Flaccid To Ejaculate (UTTE From Flaccid)≈ 4 m : 16 s

bruh 5 technically is average but ur getting cheated on FS with that im sorry

• So Sad
For an Asian you aren’t small at all, probably even slightly above average

• JFL
Of course I don’t want a felony. But tons of people gain immense happiness by beating up people and don’t get caught by police. Same with drugs. Drugs are illegal, but what about all these people who do drugs in secondary school and in university without getting arrested? Often, having fun requires breaking rules.

If I had Jeff Bezos’s wealth, I’d trade all my net worth (every penny of it) to time-travel back to the start of high school as a 6'2" White Chad.

Brutal, but I’d rather be a perma-minimum-wage GigaTyrone than be a billionaire 5'3" ugly Asian.

@MahersTaint

bruh 5 technically is average but ur getting cheated on FS with that im sorry
For an Asian you aren’t small at all, probably even slightly above average

Remeasured, and it’s 5.25". I EugeneFrauded and got 5.375". The true length is just 5.25".

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940

I hate it that no one engages with my “blackpilled mentality” posts. My outlook on life, my worldview, are the only valid ways to be blackpilled. All other worldviews are bluepill.