Rate my phisque

ur already gymmaxed, u wont gain any psl by roiding, but if you wanna compete in bb go roid

What's the point of asking to rate frame if you don't show a picture showing your hip bones?
Take a picture shirtless, without showing your lats, and with your arms relaxed.

ur already gymmaxed, u wont gain any psl by roiding, but if you wanna compete in bb go roid
Yeh I figured that out which is why I didn’t roid. No point of adding more muscle at the cost of acne and going bald

Yeh I figured that out which is why I didn’t roid. No point of adding more muscle at the cost of acne and going bald
Ye the balding part is a huge looksmin

This is my current phisque. What do I need to work on? Also I want to run couple sarm cycles what are your thoughts on that?
@ConfusedBolivian i already tagged u on this, too lazy to post pic to ur thread.

@ConfusedBolivian i already tagged u on this, too lazy to post pic to ur thread.
Yeah you mog me congrats, now wait for my 2nd cycle i will use equipoise, test and tren i want to go to 115kgs lean at the end of august

Yeah you mog me congrats, now wait for my 2nd cycle i will use equipoise, test and tren i want to go to 115kgs lean at the end of august
Aren’t u worried about hair loss or being on trt for life?

The size issue you percieve, is due to fat layer. If he shaved of the fat, the lean size would be perfectly female gaze maxxed, I think.
he'll need to accept, his bench press will be lower
you were right. I leaned out way more and stopped abusing traps. definly more female gazed now.

he needs to work more his shoulders
My shoulders did get bigger, but not that much. I have wide clavicles but for some reason my shoulders dont grow as fast as other muscle group