Rate my physique (17)

D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond
I haven’t been working out for the last 2 years and I wanna get back into lifting
I was wondering if I have good genetics and base/frame for getting a great physique

You still have a lot of work to do but overall a good foundation for a 17 yr old

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 15827
You still have a lot of work to do but overall a good foundation for a 17 yr old
Can I look better than 95% and have a chad physique in a couple years with consistent lifting?

Your genetics are fine stop ruminating and start lifting, this isn’t surgery you have absolutely nothing to lose

You have good genetics and somewhat alright muscle proportions

still muscles don't mean much if you don't look good,they are just an icing on a cake for Chads

(or life saver for Chadlites)

You have good genetics and somewhat alright muscle proportions

still muscles don't mean much if you don't look good,they are just an icing on a cake for Chads

(or life saver for Chadlites)

Am I chadlite?

• Woah
Reactions: Yliaster
Damn ait, can you show me an example of someone who could get to top 95?
I said no because I was pissed u can get to 95 in terms of muscle mass roided but ideal is 2 years of natty lifting. After that girls don't like too much muscle and also not aesthetic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
yes
looks like textbook Chadlite high school movie actor

Slay count?
Kissless virgin. Since I was 16, I have spent so much time rotting on this site that I probably have permanently destroyed my ability to be nt. I don’t even talk to any girls. It’s most likely over for me, but I’ll workout just to stay healthy/ feel more confident

but ideal is 2 years of natty lifting. After that girls don't like too much muscle and also not aesthetic
Cope, let’s be honest ideal is peak natty and then some

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Cope, let’s be honest ideal is peak natty and then some
Yeah unfortunate reality is that unless your blessed you’ll have to roid to get a top tier physique. But honestly it’s not worth the consequences overall

Yeah unfortunate reality is that unless your blessed you’ll have to roid to get a top tier physique. But honestly it’s not worth the consequences overall
You can still get a top tier physique just not a perfect one, diminishing returns and what not

You can still get a top tier physique just not a perfect one, diminishing returns and what not
I actually agree from a muscle mass standpoint, but to get top tier (5-10%) you have to be born with it. No amount of training will get you wider clavicles, narrower waist, v-shaped rib cage, insertions or proportions. But most men given the time and proper resources can still get a great physique (IMO)

I actually agree from a muscle mass standpoint, but to get top tier (5-10%) you have to be born with it. No amount of training will get you wider clavicles, narrower waist, v-shaped rib cage, insertions or proportions. But most men given the time and proper resources can still get a great physique (IMO)
5-10% out of who? Most men don’t lift and most who do don’t take it serious or do it properly or get lean enough. Most men can easily get to top 10% if they put in the effort, the only exception is outliers who have exceptionally garbage genes

tbh you look very italian in a good way hahah
im also 17, You mog me. But honestly noticing good genetics with low time in gym is hard. easiest way to notice. IS if you have a gap in pectoral muscles. Or one from bicep to forearm. A good way is if your already big. Which you arent. Who knows maybe you have crazy ab muscles. aim for aesthetics. Hit the gym today. Trust me the more time you lose the more its over

F
tbh you look very italian in a good way hahah
im also 17, You mog me. But honestly noticing good genetics with low time in gym is hard. easiest way to notice. IS if you have a gap in pectoral muscles. Or one from bicep to forearm. A good way is if your already big. Which you arent. Who knows maybe you have crazy ab muscles. aim for aesthetics. Hit the gym today. Trust me the more time you lose the more its over
do think I can get attractive women when I get to college? Am I already good looking enough and I’m considering surgery to ascend more

F

do think I can get attractive women when I get to college? Am I already good looking enough and I’m considering surgery to ascend more
good looking enough for women. Your jaw seems uneven. Id reccomend braces or anything to help. Just hit the gym with good program etc

good looking enough for women. Your jaw seems uneven. Id reccomend braces or anything to help. Just hit the gym with good program etc
Am I gl enough for these? just some gl foids that I know

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
lol maybe, Youd have to be neurotypical af (social etc) Theres a lot of other smaller factors apart from looks. And id say youve got them.
and id say youve got looks but maybe not the other ones****

lol maybe, Youd have to be neurotypical af (social etc) Theres a lot of other smaller factors apart from looks. And id say youve got them.
What factors do u mean

belvie it or not gaining more or less muscles wont have as much impact as u might think at this stage

belvie it or not gaining more or less muscles wont have as much impact as u might think at this stage
What do u mean? At this stage?

it will always be a plus okay lol