[RATE MY PHYSIQUE] 18 year old gymcel

Captduchat

Captduchat

Iron
Yo homo's,

Rate my physique after two years of training my ass of everyday and using MK-677, I just turned 18 and spend my birthday in the gym (I didn't mind it though, I love the gym). I'm 6"2 which is pretty average in the Netherlands and I get mogged on the regular.

Attachments

• C77A7E98-4120-4773-848D-C1B3890C2906.jpeg
    C77A7E98-4120-4773-848D-C1B3890C2906.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 539
  • 54E850FE-A648-404D-894A-07698D18990B.jpeg
    54E850FE-A648-404D-894A-07698D18990B.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 549
  • 88D99C4E-8344-4FA1-B0A1-411B5837EEE4.jpeg
    88D99C4E-8344-4FA1-B0A1-411B5837EEE4.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 520
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bladeeout, warpsociety, audimax and 22 others
roids me. 6'2 in europe? brutal. wear lifts but pretty good physique. mogged by fighter body though. get on fluoxymesterone asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Renaissance.Chad and SoyGune
roids me. 6'2 in europe? brutal. wear lifts but pretty good physique. mogged by fighter body though. get on fluoxymesterone asap
Lifts will fuck up your posture and give you this weird ass tilt just above your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and PYT
Lifts will fuck up your posture and give you this weird ass tilt just above your ass.
boots/air jordans mog, but lifts are better than being short

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
You took sarms and look like this? :lul:

If you were natural it would be good

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 439, karbo and 6 others
Nothing special

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TsarTsar444, Copeful and 6 others
184 cm average size in the Netherlands.

JFL hypergamy must be insane among Dutch women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Over, doll and 5 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
You can't get the anterior pelvic tilt from walking in elevator shoes. Lumberjacks wear logger boots all the time and those often have an elevated heel of 3-4 inches, and those guys are fine. You can only get the anterior pelvic tilt from sitting down for too long, it's caused by weak abs, lower abs and hamstrings, it's not caused by you having a bad posture while you're walking. Elevator shoes are fine especially if they go well with your style. The best logger boots come from the USA, I got mine from Amazon and they don't look weird because they are casual boots made out of leather, they can be worn every day. The problem with most elevator shoes is that they give off a dressy look that only works if you work in an office. I don't wear them for the added height though because I am already very tall at 6 foot 4 and I live in Canada where most men are only 5 foot 9 in height, I only wear the logger boots because they go well with jeans and a t shirt which is the perfect casual look, I got the idea from the TV show Supernatural.

• +1
Reactions: uglygypsy
Ideal body imo

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, wasted, owlofathena and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Lars
You took sarms and look like this? :lul:

If you were natural it would be good
Yeah one month of MK-677 (which is technically is not a SARM), you just mirin the aesthetics.

I bet women just seeing this body will make their knees shake, how helpful was mk-677? Any tips? Did it make your balls shrink?

fakka homo lekker bezig

People here are out of touch with reality, yeah, most women would find that body attractive

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety, J4ckWo, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
pretty good for a tallfag, more than enough to attract women, you could always inject and get bigger if you want to intimidate/attract guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste and owlofathena
hoeveel vetpercentage zit je ongeveer nu? en hoeveel zou je denken dat ik ben?

I need to get back in the fucking gym Covid has fucked me. And great physique OP. Hope I will be at that level soon just need to tone up a little and put on more muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Captduchat
Mogs my 23 yr old ass

Mogs me atm but i will get there

• +1
Reactions: Captduchat
Ideal body wish i was like you

14% als je sommige spullen wilt gebruiken om langer en breder te worden kan ik wel een protocol maken. kan jij me helpen met skincare bro?
Jaa tuurlijk!! Ik zelf heb een skincare routine in mijn thread die in mijn signature staat wat mij geholpen heeft ook qua supplementen wise

Over for you son :lul:

Your (not even natural) body is the only good thing about you so you Tr to get validation about your only good feature

In order words your face is subhuman otherwise you wouldn't ever land here.

How hot are Dutch women?
At 6ft2, you should be mogging guys left and right on the streets with that physique.

Bro you are 6’2 and complain about your height ? Fuck netherlands is suicidal. Insane physique though, just come to Turkey and you’ll slay without face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Decent, but not godlike.

Insane hailo for 18
Anyone that says otherwise ITT is a coping jealous faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5912
6'2 + your physique is good. Try lean down a bit more and work on your back.

hello homo I will rape u
3C2D9523 861B 4692 84DD C6C02AB38119

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Yo homo's,

Rate my physique after two years of training my ass of everyday and using MK-677, I just turned 18 and spend my birthday in the gym (I didn't mind it though, I love the gym). I'm 6"2 which is pretty average in the Netherlands and I get mogged on the regular.
fuarrrrkkk mirin bro... only thing left is upper pecs

Looks good bro keep grindin

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and wasted
Ideal body imo. Do you look big in a shirt, OP?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and buflek
Yo homo's,

Hi.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
What is your bodyweight?

You seem to have very bad genetics. I have subhuman genetics and mog you to andromeda and back and i am natural unlike you. The good thing is that you can improve a lot. You have very good shoulders tho, but that might be because of drugs.

You seem to have very bad genetics. I have subhuman genetics and mog you to andromeda and back and i am natural unlike you. The good thing is that you can improve a lot. You have very good shoulders tho, but that might be because of drugs.
lol he looks really good what bad genetics

lol he looks really good what bad genetics
No abs, shitty chest, bad back insertions. I have the most subhuman genetics ever and i mog him as a natural. And i hate my genetics 24/7.

No abs, shitty chest, bad back insertions. I have the most subhuman genetics ever and i mog him as a natural. And i hate my genetics 24/7.
Can you post a picture of your body

Yo homo's,

Looks great. 1month of mk 677 is practically natty anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I could only wish to ever get to this tbh