[RATE MY PHYSIQUE] 18 year old gymcel

fucking hell, should have got a warning before entering this thread tbh.wtf is wrong with you coping faggots?in the real world this body is very good.keep mirin without hating it aint that hard

• +1
Reactions: Captduchat
Over for you son :lul:

Your (not even natural) body is the only good thing about you so you Tr to get validation about your only good feature

In order words your face is subhuman otherwise you wouldn't ever land here.

Do you research retarded faggot, I was 17 when this picture was taken if I was not being cucked studying Industrial Engineering I would be stepping on the mister Olympia stage before 25.

Attachments

• 55F40023-C1AD-451B-BEF0-BF9CC7C27AEA.jpeg
    55F40023-C1AD-451B-BEF0-BF9CC7C27AEA.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 36
How hot are Dutch women?
At 6ft2, you should be mogging guys left and right on the streets with that physique.
Dutch countryside (Groningen) are legit 6"3 on average, our average height is being held down by African subhuman immigrants.

Yo homo's,

Rate my physique after two years of training my ass of everyday and using MK-677, I just turned 18 and spend my birthday in the gym (I didn't mind it though, I love the gym). I'm 6"2 which is pretty average in the Netherlands and I get mogged on the regular.
Respect that work. Here’s some tips that I got from girls regarding men’s physiques:
Abs> arms (your triceps and biceps are perfect, focus more on core and muscle separation)
Vascularity>mass. Having visible veins is extremely important, which comes at low bf.
Back is extremely important (you’re good).
All in all you have the perfect physique. Just keep cutting and focusing on abdominal muscle separation and projection.

You seem to have very bad genetics. I have subhuman genetics and mog you to andromeda and back and i am natural unlike you. The good thing is that you can improve a lot. You have very good shoulders tho, but that might be because of drugs.
I literally have amazing genetics and an Olympia waist to hip ratio, MK-677 I only used for 1 month which only gave me 5% more gains.

I literally have amazing genetics and an Olympia waist to hip ratio, MK-677 I only used for 1 month which only gave me 5% more gains.
Let me know when you reach the O stage. I ll eat my words. But i repeat to you, with only 2 years of trainning i mogged you to alpha centauri and beyond, and i have utterly subhuman genetics apart from lats.

your chest is severely underdevelopped.

2 years of training with subhuman genetics:

Attachments

• perro.jpg
    perro.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 34
Very good, top 5% easily. Only lacking part is middle upper back but could be just the angle.
And legs are lacking tho but i don't think that's as important for looks.

roids me. 6'2 in europe? brutal. wear lifts but pretty good physique. mogged by fighter body though. get on fluoxymesterone asap
ahahahha. this dude thinks 6 2 is short. the tallest country on earth has an average male height of about 6 foot.
U R SO AUTISTIC IT HURTS

6'2 is not very tall it's half a fore head above average
still taller than a lot of people and more than 90% of women so its a very good height

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
Thats p good for 2 years tbh

Eventho a comparison pic will give better indication about overall size but ur physique is impressive nontheless nvm the other dumbass who said u have shitty genetics. They are def above avg

Work on ur chest more tho. Both upper & lower are lacking. Are u doing a strength program by any chance?

Op i think i know you
Are you from Groningen by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: Captduchat
No offense, but tf how are you still an incel?

People here are absolutely retarded jfl if they think mk677 contributed a lot to how your body is right now it’s what people use to supplement legitimate sarms at its best and doesn’t have that much effect on muscle gain

Front picture?