Rate my physique

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
C

No lol. 1)arvid looks like a role action movie actor. 2) this guys harmony isnt enough to put him above those guys. A wide jaw and colored eyes isnt 7psl. Someone here said he mogged hexum lol
He is 6‘3 and has a top tier physique.
He mogs them all pretty hard in smv.
In PSL face alone it’s close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, fogdart and Jason Voorhees
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
C

No lol. 1)arvid looks like a role action movie actor. 2) this guys harmony isnt enough to put him above those guys. A wide jaw and colored eyes isnt 7psl. Someone here said he mogged hexum lol
40FF0858 A601 4365 AAE0 B20CD49B551A
9U8c2Gil

Not much difference.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Amnesia has the same physique and pretty much all of them are moderately muscular and ripped which includes salludon.

• +1
Amnesia has the same physique and pretty much all of them are moderately muscular and ripped which includes salludon.
Amnesia is a manlet and salludon ethnic.
The guy here mogs

• +1
The funny thing is guy I get a lot of matches on tinder but most don’t pop up first and 2nd the ones who are keen want to see my insta I only have like 5 posts and 1.3k followers as I only recently made it in the summer. It’s not enough guys I only do really well in clubs and im
Working my arse off all week to lean and kill off the bloat and it’s not enough and average girls get 10x my result 4 years ago this shit was soo much easier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 15305, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Amnesia is a manlet and salludon ethnic.
The guy here mogs
Lol height doesnt mean much beyond 5'9 and salludon has no ethnic tax girls think he looks italian and he gets 700+ tinder likes on him a day. His smv is gigachad level

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Ryan, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
The funny thing is guy I get a lot of matches on tinder but most don’t pop up first and 2nd the ones who are keen want to see my insta I only have like 5 posts and 1.3k followers as I only recently made it in the summer. It’s not enough guys I only do really well in clubs and im
Working my arse off all week to lean and kill off the bloat and it’s not enough and average girls get 10x my result 4 years ago this shit was soo much easier
Dont compare yourself to girl results lol. Females smv mog salludon

• +1
Dont compare yourself to girl results lol. Females smv mog salludon
It’s annoying man literally hardly anything can beat females smv only fame or if u look like Jack fowler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Blackgymmax
400lb women literally smv mog salludon as 700+ likes a day for a girl is a low ball for 2\10 lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Wallenberg and one job away
Lol height doesnt mean much beyond 5'9 and salludon has no ethnic tax girls think he looks italian and he gets 700+ tinder likes on him a day. His smv is gigachad level
Jheeeez mirin

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Jason Voorhees
what should I focus on more

triceps?
Your face looks really attractive. Chad for sure in this. Much better than your other pics

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Lol height doesnt mean much beyond 5'9
C2DB6185 211A 41D3 A080 A44B26863E49

sure buddy that why amnesia has to wear 4 inch lifts like an autist to get something going
salludon has no ethnic tax girls think he looks italian and he gets 700+ tinder likes on him a day. His smv is gigachad level
gigacope. Looks borderline ethnic on unedited pics.
Also I didn’t deny that he has appeal. I just did that the other guy appealing him hard which is true.
CEED4A60 5B4F 4C39 B09F CB3548614658
1872405C 5CC7 4D4E 93E1 14C21A0F07F6

99% of white women will choose him over salludon
E3239476 1793 460B A9BD 1A5A271007BE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alpha, n0rthface, lutte and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, lutte, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
View attachment 1360715
sure buddy that why amnesia has to wear 4 inch lifts like an autist to get something going

Also I didn’t deny that he has appeal. I just did that the other guy appealing him hard which is true.
View attachment 1360717View attachment 1360718
View attachment 1360719
Hes looksmaxxed way beyond that pic bro lol. Theres live vid footage too cmon lol

• +1
The guy on pic is a model, i found him on Instagram, the user is a liar lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, lutte, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
View attachment 1360715

View attachment 1360717View attachment 1360718
View attachment 1360719
I agree ops pics mog amnesia and salludon in appeal by a mile. Amnesia had visibly work done. Sally is ethnic.

this dude is also tall and has typical chad pheno. Amazing bones. Good coloring. Nice skin.

decent body.

im just wondering wtf he did to go from this to what he is rn.
Thread 'Rate me in this gif'
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-in-this-gif.222053/

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and germanlooks
The guy on pic is a model, i found him on Instagram, the user is a liar lol
What’s his name ? I rember op once said he used to model

• +1
What’s his name ? I rember op once said he used to model
Search him with google image, i don't remember his name
When you see a gigachad on this forum it's a fake user
Sometimes a chad/chadlite coule came here, probabily mentalcel, but not a gigachad. No sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Jason Voorhees
Sometimes a chad/chadlite coule came here, probabily mentalcel, but not a gigachad. No sense
Could came here*

• +1
Wtf did you do to go from htn

To the mogger you are right now??????s
I agree ops pics mog amnesia and salludon in appeal by a mile. Amnesia had visibly work done. Sally is ethnic.

this dude is also tall and has typical chad pheno. Amazing bones. Good coloring. Nice skin.

decent body.

im just wondering wtf he did to go from this to what he is rn.
I was quite bloated in that like 15% bf

I’ve had jaw chin nose fillers paid a lot of money on my skin. When I tan my colouring godly like my eyes go really blue turquoise colour with a fringe my bones really come out I need get a proper nose job but all surgons say is they can’t do much

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and one job away
Which picture ? When I reverse search him I get nobody who looks like him. Can you look it up again pls ? I’m curious

• +1
Which picture ? When I reverse search him I get nobody who looks like him. Can you look it up again pls ? I’m curious
I ain’t giggschd im
HTN/chadlite

• +1
I was quite bloated in that like 15% bf

I’ve had jaw chin nose fillers paid a lot of money on my skin. When I tan my colouring godly like my eyes go really blue turquoise colour with a fringe my bones really come out I need get a proper nose job but all surgons say is they can’t do much
Your nose is fine. Atleast in the pics I’m this thread.

• +1
Name??

• +1
I ain’t giggschd im
HTN/chadlite
Nah man you are atleast a chad in those pics. But it can vary from pic to pic. I myself get rated between htn and chad so it’s really hard to say what pics show the truth. But in those pics you are DEFENITLY a solid chad. Like I’m jealous ngl

• +1
Nah man you are atleast a chad in those pics. But it can vary from pic to pic. I myself get rated between htn and chad so it’s really hard to say what pics show the truth. But in those pics you are DEFENITLY a solid chad. Like I’m jealous ngl
Yeah but I m not even getting 200+ likes for them where some super nt guy fashion maxxed will mog I fluctuate a lot on my best days I have staceylite queuing up for me in clubs and other days when I’m bloated I can be invisible my bones are weird

• +1
I think hairstyle maxxing is the game changer by far and it’s all about hair texture has anyone got a guide for hair texture when I go in the sea my texture really good

• +1
Yeah but I m not even getting 200+ likes for them where some super nt guy fashion maxxed will mog I fluctuate a lot on my best days I have staceylite queuing up for me in clubs and other days when I’m bloated I can be invisible my bones are weird
Mind sharing some pics in dm. I have the issue that I can produce htn level pics the one day. And the next day I take the same pic but it’s chad tier. I wonder how it is for you.

• +1
what sorts of girls are you aiming for?

• +1
WTF OP MOGS GOATFUKER @Salludon and the oldcel @Amnesia HARD SRS

@goat2x do you agree you bull

@TsarTsar444 @cloUder @lutte
White so mogs arvid and amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony
Mind sharing some pics in dm. I have the issue that I can produce htn level pics the one day. And the next day I take the same pic but it’s chad tier. I wonder how it is for you.
Yes bro we can chat

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony
I

I only want model tier girls i put a lot of effort into
My looks I want some reward😂😂😂
For LTR or hookups?

So by model tier girls you mean PSL 6+?
I asked people to rate me here and I got anywhere from 5.5 - 7 PSL, with the most common answer being 6 or 6.5 PSL. The girl I'm in a relationship with isn't exactly model tier (she's a HTB) but despite that I love her with all my heart.

Even if a high tier becky had a great personality and had everything going for her you'd take a stacy with a rotten personality/emotional baggage over that stable HTB?

I personally do see you with some model-tier girl, Love Island pheno but only for STR.

I need to ascend to Chad
You're easily a Chad.

I have a similar look to you and got rated 6 - 6.5 PSL most often. You're probably 6.5 PSL as you have a better jaw than me.
I think you have a higher appeal than me though, since you're tall, tanned, and have great muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
For LTR or hookups?

So by model tier girls you mean PSL 6+?
I asked people to rate me here and I got anywhere from 5.5 - 7 PSL, with the most common answer being 6 or 6.5 PSL. The girl I'm in a relationship with isn't exactly model tier (she's a HTB) but despite that I love her with all my heart.

Even if a high tier becky had a great personality and had everything going for her you'd take a stacy with a rotten personality/emotional baggage over that stable HTB?

I personally do see you with some model-tier girl, Love Island pheno but only for STR.
Whenever I meet girls they just say I look like a fuvkboy and laugh at the fact of a long term
Relationship with me I do want to settle down after I’ve beem
On tv had my fun

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
what's your slay count?

You're easily a Chad.

I have a similar look to you and got rated 6 - 6.5 PSL most often. You're probably 6.5 PSL as you have a better jaw than me.
I think you have a higher appeal than me though, since you're tall, tanned, and have great muscles.
You're easily a Chad.

Send me what you look like bro how come I never heard of u on this site tbh I rarely been on here recently

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Whenever I meet girls they just say I look like a fuvkboy and laugh at the fact of a long term
Relationship with me I do want to settle down after I’ve beem
On tv had my fun
Wait, you're a TV star?

You do have that fuckboy love Island pheno. You say you prefer model-tier girls but what sorts of models, PLT/Love Island-type models, VS models, classy runway models, TikTok zoomer Y2K models, alt models, what?