Rate my physique

Send me what you look like bro how come I never heard of u on this site tbh I rarely been on here recently
Of course. Coming your way.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TopzCat1
Wait, you're a TV star?

You do have that fuckboy love Island pheno. You say you prefer model-tier girls but what sorts of models, PLT/Love Island-type models, VS models, classy runway models, TikTok zoomer Y2K models, alt models, what?
I don’t like love island girls all fake overdone girls look better more subtle look I like a high psl Swedish German model

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
age? What's the endgame for you slaying till or marriage and kids?
I wanna die young bro live life maybe it will change I also teach football so maybe I have a son turn him
Into a footballer that could be my purpose later on in life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
I don’t like love island girls all fake overdone girls look better more subtle look I like a high psl Swedish German model
I see. So like Karen Mulder and Claudia Schiffer back in the day?

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
I wanna die young bro live life maybe it will change I also teach football so maybe I have a son turn him
Please don't say you want to die young. You get what you wish for.

You're a fucking chad bro so why are you matching with 40 yo milfs on bumble? How many of your slays are JBs vs milfs? Also, how often do you get approached and often do you get IOIs daily?

You're a fucking chad bro so why are you matching with 40 yo milfs on bumble? How many of your slays are JBs vs milfs? Also, how often do you get approached and often do you get IOIs daily?
I be very honest I don’t get approached in the day time but at night I get a shit ton in areas who like my pheno but when I go abroad most of Europe love my lookplus im
Tanned golden glowing skin and topless time to get out of England I think and get 1000 lay count

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I be very honest I don’t get approached in the day time but at night I get a shit ton in areas who like my pheno but when I go abroad most of Europe love my lookplus im
Tanned golden glowing skin and topless time to get out of England I think and get 1000 lay count
How do you do on Tinder and bumble compared to real life?

How do you do on Tinder and bumble compared to real life?
Good Q I do well on tinder but they ask to see my insta and they aren’t satisfied

• +1
Good Q I do well on tinder but they ask to see my insta and they aren’t satisfied
Irl I do very well with girls 18-22 but shit with anything older and I’m 24

• +1
Why aren't they satisfied? Are your pics low quality on IG? Amnesia doesn't even have IG and he slays from tinder

Why aren't they satisfied? Are your pics low quality on IG? Amnesia doesn't even have IG and he slays from tinder
Isit I get dates when they don’t wanna see my if they arrange a date on tinder then say oh yeah what’s your insta and the energy drops off

• +1
Isit I get dates when they don’t wanna see my if they arrange a date on tinder then say oh yeah what’s your insta and the energy drops off
how long have you been working out and are you natural?

I think hairstyle maxxing is the game changer by far and it’s all about hair texture has anyone got a guide for hair texture when I go in the sea my texture really good
get sea salt spray

whats the reception to your ear stud like? im thinking of getting my ears pierced, but seems kinda gay

whats the reception to your ear stud like? im thinking of getting my ears pierced, but seems kinda gay
Adds pretty boy to you jbs like it

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
fr wtf kind of doc would prescribe 350 test to a 20 something who looks fucking fine? This nigga a larp

nvm this niga posted ugly version of himself a year ago
mirin op

should be slaying unless autistic

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
fr wtf kind of doc would prescribe 350 test to a 20 something who looks fucking fine? This nigga a larp
go to a doc that prescribes you everything. If you don’t have a doc like this and you can’t make him, you buy online. Or you ask your gym trainers. They have connections usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
go to a doc that prescribes you everything. If you don’t have a doc like this and you can’t make him, you buy online. Or you ask your gym trainers. They have connections usually
Brutal tbh. I think I'm the strongest lifter on the forums even while natty tho. 3 plate 15 bench