nikeair270

Gold
I think I m holding too much wather.
Good for women but not for psl standard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19445, Xangsane and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19445, Xangsane and 3 others
looking good but chest looks like a tits.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Sexy guy, what can I say, no need to looksmaxx... You're making me insecure just being on this forum.:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
looking good but chest looks like a tits.
It’s for holding too much wather. No gyno forget think.
The problem is, if I got more shredded, girls will say : it’s unnatural, too much bla bla bla.
And also it will be much more unhealthy to mantein.
This body is also not healthy to mantein ( too much protein or food in general )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Tallooksmaxxer and Golgo13
can i see you before bimax?

First of all, PSL doesn't matter, please don't become mentally ill like most people here. Appeal is all that matters. I would say your body is ideal as women do NOT like roidcels or guys that are overly huge but if course they love muscle and yours is perfect because you're very built but still look natural.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Elvisandreaa, Lygodactylus and 6 others
First of all, PSL doesn't matter, please don't become mentally ill like most people here. Appeal is all that matters. I would say your body is ideal as women do NOT like roidcels or guys that are overly huge but if course they love muscle and yours is perfect because you're very built but still look natural.
Explain appeal

Explain appeal
Appeal is just how much women like you. Women are repulsed by De Poot, they don't care about his PSL look. All that matters is how much women are actually attracted to someone and that is appeal. Some 5/10 motorcycle guy with tattoos and a beard and an overly masculine look will do much better than a weird looking 6 PSL guy because the motorcycle guy has actual appeal to women.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18301 and 3 others
Top tier physique, OP.

as women do NOT like roidcels or guys that are overly huge
if you think all the people who use roids are looking like ifbb pros, sure thing.
dumping some typical "roidcels" here
57f767dd5b1e8688b3070f9d797cf5e3
7311809fb42597c257b1119e7d168239

This, tan ascended me more than the genio i was gonna do

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and nikeair270
Appeal is just how much women like you. Women are repulsed by De Poot, they don't care about his PSL look. All that matters is how much women are actually attracted to someone and that is appeal. Some 5/10 motorcycle guy with tattoos and a beard and an overly masculine look will do much better than a weird looking 6 PSL guy because the motorcycle guy has actual appeal to women.
Finally the forum is getting more based ofc psl matters somewhat but atleast you dont need to be like barret with 0 appeal

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and nikeair270
Totally agree. As in my experience, I can confirm everything.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Lars
You look old tbh

• +1
It’s for holding too much wather. No gyno forget think.
The problem is, if I got more shredded, girls will say : it’s unnatural, too much bla bla bla.
And also it will be much more unhealthy to mantein.
This body is also not healthy to mantein ( too much protein or food in general )
Whats your diet

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Lars
Because I am. But I look younger than my age
You look like you have a lot of appeal for women 25+ tbh they like masculine guys like yourself

• +1
Tan is so underrated here.
It’s one of the easiest and biggest looksmax.
Ikr tan ascended me so much, gonna use melanotan 2 every summer for sure in winter tret

• +1
ur not getting a genio?
Hmm dont know thb , rn almost in a relationship and almost have all the girl attention i want , i wanted to do the chin fillers first to test out the waters but we will see, now just focussing on getting a good body

• +1
Hmm dont know thb , rn almost in a relationship and almost have all the girl attention i want , i wanted to do the chin fillers first to test out the waters but we will see, now just focussing on getting a good body
Ye just get chin fillers like 2ml for more projection, it can become a permanent improvement

Ikr tan ascended me so much, gonna use melanotan 2 every summer for sure in winter tret
Do you have any moles?

I would use mt2 but I dont want visible moles on my face :eek: fucking brutal side effect

Do you have any moles?

I would use mt2 but I dont want visible moles on my face :eek: fucking brutal side effect
I have some frecles that darkned
Snapchat 748599598

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Johanjohan
I think I m holding too much wather.
Good for women but not for psl standard

Post your summer outfits tbh how do you dress during the summer

• +1
Aren't you worried about sun aging brocel
Thats why tret in the winter and i am gonna stop tanning when i am 23 or 25

Atleast i dont need to lay down 5 hours a day to get a good tan i just need to inject melanotan 2 to get it in 1 hour

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, nikeair270 and TsarTsar444

Atleast i dont need to lay down 5 hours a day to get a good tan i just need to inject melanotan 2 to get it in 1 hour
You inject melanotan 2?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lars
Post your summer outfits tbh how do you dress during the summer
It’s almost t shirt and normal trousers ( not jeans, I don’t look good with them )

Please report your melanotan experience. As I wanna do it too

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Arent you the medical student you clown
Im 2nd year, didn't have pharmacology, dermatology or any other subject that talks about compounds like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and Johanjohan
Looks ideal, I wouldn't try get more shredded unless you wanna feel/even look uber shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
High appeal physique. Chest is a bit lacking. I think lower body fat would ascend you hard tho. Depends tho, if you wanna look good or like a Greek god

do you guys think this could be too much? especially for women younger than 25

• +1
Psl is still important especially if you have severe failo. I get rated 1 psl + when I edit my ugly nose.

do you guys think this could be too much? especially for women younger than 25
This is my 2 cent about my body.
I m 85 kg now and I ve started at 63.
I’m only talk for 25 and younger girls cause almost 99 per cent of 25 + like that kind of body:

For answering you there are two answer:
1) for some young girls it could be too much but for other is the dream body.
2) it depends a lot of the clothes I put on, if I m wearing like size m shirt ( I ve XL ) more than a girl will say that is too much ( and that’s a common mistake by the normal gym bro that think it looks better ), if I put regular clothes my size, no one ever said I m too much.

• +1
i add another point on young girl:
It’s better to be too much for some but really impress some other than to be ok for everyone ( when I was 75/78 my body should be considered ok for everyone but no girls give me the same IOIs I m receiving now )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and Johanjohan