Rate my progress 21-22

Just what I've already said, I need to see you leaned the hell out before I can make a serious judgement. Obviously change that haircut too.
me too actually. lemme send you a mirror video to see overall proportions at around 20% i genuinely consider my overall skull to be big so i hope there is hope for very big bones

Agree with this, except I have at least 3-5 friends I'd consider legit Chad tier that I hang out with on the regular.
That's different for you i guess since you probably hang out with top tier models.
The sole guy i have seen in shitty camera taken by fans looking insane is prime chico but then again even your super models - and most of them aren't chads - always wear make up and so on. I think nobody, when waking up and facing selfie camera can have this wow effect.
As humans we do need frauds. And it's fair as long as you can reproduce it irl

most "looksmaxxes" here just tend to be taking better pictures

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, MakinMogReturns and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Appreciate it bro, but I don't think I'm chad yet, still need to fix some failos:
-nose is a big too bit
-lips are asymmetrical
-I need buccal fat removal (it's like 250usd in my country, so I'm saving for it)
-start tret for my skin
-my eye color is shit, so I might fraud with contacts

If someone can identify anything else to fix is obviously more than welcome, I'm not very good at pointing out failos on myself
If you do go for buccal fat removal, don't remove a lot..it will age poorly and ur skin will sag.. I've seen people who had over half of their fat pad removed and they looked like skeletons at 30

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
That's different for you i guess since you probably hang out with top tier models.
The sole guy i have seen in shitty camera taken by fans looking insane is prime chico but then again even your super models - and most of them aren't chads - always wear make up and so on. I think nobody, when waking up and facing selfie camera can have this wow effect.
As humans we do need frauds. And it's fair as long as you can reproduce it irl
They're not even top tier in terms of market presence. Chico was chico because he met the right people and was marketed well from the start. There's no name models that will put him in a coffin lookswise. I'd say people in this forum have a hard time separating marketing from facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Pharmaceutic, Blackgymmax and 2 others
If you do go for buccal fat removal, don't remove a lot..it will age poorly and ur skin will sag.. I've seen people who had over half of their fat pad removed and they looked like skeletons at 30
thank you, ill keep it in mind

They're not even top tier in terms of market presence. Chico was chico because he met the right people and was marketed well from the start. There's no name models that will put him in a coffin lookswise. I'd say people in this forum have a hard time separating marketing from facial aesthetics.
I learned to also think a lot in terms of harmony which is what matters the most.
Nothing in him was outstanding, but the combinaison of everything was.
The thing is i don't doubt you, many of the "famous" super models we know, i've seen guys irl on their looks level and i don't even consider them chads.
It's like for intelligence, it's always a question of time, luck, and talent. rarely talent alone or looks alone.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I learned to also think a lot in terms of harmony which is what matters the most.
Nothing in him was outstanding, but the combinaison of everything was.
The thing is i don't doubt you, many of the "famous" super models we know, i've seen guys irl on their looks level and i don't even consider them chads.
It's like for intelligence, it's always a question of time, luck, and talent. rarely talent alone or looks alone.
Facial harmony DOES exist, but I don't believe it's like a lot of people think it is. I'd say it's a general pleasantness of a face, even if the ratios are uneven. think Kit Harrington. Ratios are off, but super pleasant face. Harmony is character and charm, which lends itself to marketability. And then in turn, standout features do take precedence over raw facial harmony if there's an abundance of them i.e. Jordan Barrett. Most norm people will agree he looks alien and inhuman, but is still a Chad for how insane and ridiculous his features are.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 18840
Facial harmony DOES exist, but I don't believe it's like a lot of people think it is. I'd say it's a general pleasantness of a face, even if the ratios are uneven. think Kit Harrington. Ratios are off, but super pleasant face. Harmony is character and charm, which lends itself to marketability. And then in turn, standout features do take precedence over raw facial harmony if there's an abundance of them i.e. Jordan Barrett. Most norm people will agree he looks alien and inhuman, but is still a Chad for how insane and ridiculous his features are.
I agree for the last part. In absolute terms he would turn more heads than any chad. Because of how alien he is.
But to me facial harmony is not ratios or merely ratios but rather how it blends in. You can have off features in absolute numbers or off ratios in absolute numbers but relatively it will be good for your case and any more or less mm will fuck you up.
In my case i have very wide zygos if i didn't had very wide eyebrows it would have been off because my ipd isn't extremely wide. and list goes on. Harmony is really about an individual case of how "smooth" your face blends in and is seen by others. If there is a discrepancy, a difference, something uneven it will be noticeable.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and FunkyMcMunky24
I agree for the last part. In absolute terms he would turn more heads than any chad. Because of how alien he is.
But to me facial harmony is not ratios or merely ratios but rather how it blends in. You can have off features in absolute numbers or off ratios in absolute numbers but relatively it will be good for your case and any more or less mm will fuck you up.
In my case i have very wide zygos if i didn't had very wide eyebrows it would have been off because my ipd isn't extremely wide. and list goes on. Harmony is really about an individual case of how "smooth" your face blends in and is seen by others. If there is a discrepancy, a difference, something uneven it will be noticeable.
I see where you're coming from here, I'll have to take some time and think it over!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Do you use bb cream?

Looks like u just hit puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, gymmaxedhorse and MakinMogReturns
I disagree with you. What you described in your case is still about ratios. Harmony is almost purely ratios

• +1
i have NEVER seen a chad irl unfrauded.
I've seen chadlites every month or so when i walk 10 miles a day in crowded areas.
Even HTN is rare unfrauded it's easy 95th percentile IRL.
I'm HTN unfrauded :ogre:

• Love it
bonesmashed tf out of my chin and other parts, however, i can only get hollow cheeks if i suck them a bit or in good lighting, my buccal fat is disgustingly large
idk how tf u did this but i doubt it was from hitting yourself with a hammer a couple times a week. your chin height and bone mass in general looks like it tripled.

Ramirezes me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and IIIlIIlllIllIIIll
Holy shit, you’re 20-21 in the first pic? Lifefuel! I’m 20. Are you recessed?
i feel like he got surgery and is larping or the first pic is just an awful example of what he looked like before

i feel like he got surgery and is larping or the first pic is just an awful example of what he looked like before
Could’ve been surgery but even if it was it’s still lifefuel, his base is almost as shit as mine

Could’ve been surgery but even if it was it’s still lifefuel, his base is almost as shit as mine
you have a better "base" imo. maybe this guy was just extremely bloated in the first photo. he did say he worked out but almost nobody can get this kind of facial transformation from gymmaxxing

Chico was chico because he looked like this right from the start even as a young boy like Barrett and Opry
Francisco 77

This other pic below was when he was starting to model
Francisco 120

There is literally not a single failo on this dude's face and he looks picturesque from any angle.
Its inevitable for him to get discovered w that face.
Any amount of public exposure will get him discovered.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and gymmaxedhorse
Holy shit, you’re 20-21 in the first pic? Lifefuel! I’m 20. Are you recessed?
i was a bit recessed, idk if mewing actually helped, it was not that bad i had a relly weak chin

nah bro i didnt get surgery, no reason for me to lie, i would search for more pics but i hated my face a lot so i didnt took any.
But you are right i was bloated, but even if, you can see i had no bones, here is another pic from the first month i started looksmaxing with random grooming shit, i was even more bloated here (alr going to gym btw)

this is me from a similar angle today (srry for shit quality, its a ss from a video i took)

Imagesss

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
What did you do for your eyes, chin and lower lip?
only bonesmashing, lips got better alone, i think thet are the same but look healthier cause of my diet and lip balm

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
How do you avoid assymetry? I got lots of browridge gains but I stopped for a year. Started recently again to try and fix the assymetry which was caused by my bone smashing. Now my browridge is more even. But it's still kinda bad for the skin. I can see my skin got rougher where I bonesmash.

How do you avoid assymetry? I got lots of browridge gains but I stopped for a year. Started recently again to try and fix the assymetry which was caused by my bone smashing. Now my browridge is more even. But it's still kinda bad for the skin. I can see my skin got rougher where I bonesmash.
i hit the same times each part, and i had a similar problem with my skin, it always peeled off, i apply a think layer of coconut oil before hitting myself and i get no skin injuries

• Love it
i hit the same times each part, and i had a similar problem with my skin, it always peeled off, i apply a think layer of coconut oil before hitting myself and i get no skin injuries
Ty il try using oil.

After the swelling goes down in a week or 2 I usually examine my bones very carefully for many minutes and it's always assymetrical. Not always visable to the naked eye but even if you hit same amount of times it will not be the same because angle of hit might be different or maybe one bone grows more or gets more swelling for unknown reasons. But yeah better than being a boneless subhuman that's for sure.

What did u do to ur brows

Get a wavy fringe im srs

Btw bro thoughts on bonesmashing orbitals? I tried but hurt my eye ( they are very small and any hit even slightly misaligned can hit the eye). Scared to go blind so might not be worth it xd. Ant experience on the matter?

nice progress where did you get the minox?

What did u do to ur brows
minox and recently trimmed them a bit with eyebrow tweezers
Btw bro thoughts on bonesmashing orbitals? I tried but hurt my eye ( they are very small and any hit even slightly misaligned can hit the eye). Scared to go blind so might not be worth it xd. Ant experience on the matter?

yes, they hurt a lot in the beggining, it gets better after a while, i use a wood hammer for zygos, orbitals and glabella, and a smooth stone for chin

nice progress where did you get the minox?
amazon (kirkland brand)

• +1
minox and recently trimmed them a bit with eyebrow tweezers

yes, they hurt a lot in the beggining, it gets better after a while, i use a wood hammer for zygos, orbitals and glabella, and a smooth stone for chin

amazon (kirkland brand)
appreciate it, you got your own pad too ?

bonesmashed tf out of my chin and other parts, however, i can only get hollow cheeks if i suck them a bit or in good lighting, my buccal fat is disgustingly large
Would you say bonesmashing worked and what was your routine

nah bro i didnt get surgery, no reason for me to lie, i would search for more pics but i hated my face a lot so i didnt took any.
But you are right i was bloated, but even if, you can see i had no bones, here is another pic from the first month i started looksmaxing with random grooming shit, i was even more bloated here (alr going to gym btw)

View attachment 1905310
this is me from a similar angle today (srry for shit quality, its a ss from a video i took)

View attachment 1905313
would you say you really lowered the inner eyebrow position by bonemsahing or only increased the glabella projection ?

How do you hide your eye bags? I have huge bags

While this is a good progress and congrats op is htn-chadlite tier not chad

Looking great OP, high LTN / medium MTN to legit HTN. Great stuff brotha

what would you advice me to do to reach those tiers if possible?
OP looks striking now ngl but in a bad way. Could blow up on tiktok tho.
his main issue that's rather unfixable is long midface.

his midface is normal.

Appreciate it bro, but I don't think I'm chad yet, still need to fix some failos:
-nose is a big too bit
-lips are asymmetrical
-I need buccal fat removal (it's like 250usd in my country, so I'm saving for it)
-start tret for my skin
-my eye color is shit, so I might fraud with contacts

If someone can identify anything else to fix is obviously more than welcome, I'm not very good at pointing out failos on myself
Do u recommend bones mashing gonions. I have inward gonions and want to fix it with bones mashing? Is it dangerous? How long did it take u before u saw some changes