rate my proposed surgery results

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
basically chinwing osteotomy and rhino
will probably go sith zso aswell tho
how over is it? cause I would have the surgery in a few months now
pics are realistically morphed but thats why Im concerned cause Im not a fan of the outcome I guess
also reminder that this pic is edited

Last edited:
dead forum will go to genuine surgery forums

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and terrorblade
basically chinwing osteotomy and rhino
will probably go sith zso aswell tho
how over is it? cause I would have the surgery in a few months now
pics are realistically morphed but thats why Im concerned cause Im not a fan of the outcome I guess
also reminder that this pic is edited
can't see pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Literally didn’t post pic

also chin wing is a fucking meme. Implants are superior and don’t destroy your gonial angle region.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
Literally didn’t post pic

also chin wing is a fucking meme. Implants are superior and don’t destroy your gonial angle region.
this mogs

Attachments

• 8FC3B0CC-87F0-4D84-8BA1-96AD3C251D6F.jpeg
    8FC3B0CC-87F0-4D84-8BA1-96AD3C251D6F.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 54
That doesn’t mog shit. Your gonial angle area will literally be deformed. You will end up researching gonial angle implants in the future to cover your disfigurement. You will only avoid this if you never leanmaxx. Below 15% BF your angles will become obvious and you will have no sharp jawline.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 2729
That doesn’t mog shit. Your gonial angle area will literally be deformed. You will end up researching gonial angle implants in the future to cover your disfigurement. You will only avoid this if you never leanmaxx. Below 15% BF your angles will become obvious and you will have no sharp jawline.
5BD06947 4EEF 4DD6 8485 7A1A2EB42170

I just advanced the chin,chin wing area here
you srsly think I need bsso?

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
View attachment 1236501
I just advanced the chin,chin wing area here
you srsly think I need bsso?
That looks a bit uncanny. Also you will not have such a sharp gonial angle after chin wing. They literally cut off the corner of your gonial angle

edit: can you post a before?

That looks a bit uncanny. Also you will not have such a sharp gonial angle after chin wing. They literally cut off the corner of your gonial angle

A6315EFD AD34 4ABF 8727 8139F928B5AE

this is before

so what am I supposed to do lol

so what am I supposed to do lol
I’m a bit advocate of wraparound implants. If you have a bite issue then do jaw surgery like BSSO. If not then don’t.

you’re not recessed enough that an implant wouldn’t fix you. A wraparound implant with a lot of forward motion and dropping down the gonial region to make the angle more square would be ideal. Costs only a bit more than chin wing.

I’m a bit advocate of wraparound implants. If you have a bite issue then do jaw surgery like BSSO. If not then don’t.

you’re not recessed enough that an implant wouldn’t fix you. A wraparound implant with a lot of forward motion and dropping down the gonial region to make the angle more square would be ideal. Costs only a bit more than chin wing.
05FC2C98 2FF5 43FB 8023 742C95A72D68

apparently there are different type of cuts achieve other results :unsure:

what doctor OP? and you cant expect people here to give you serious replies when you provide only a few, very bad pictures. post more and Ill give u my opinion