• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 5'8manlet, Chadelite and 2 others
slayer

• Woah
Reactions: dreez
Something strange about u but cant really put my finger on it 5.5

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, jordanbarrettisgod, william and 1 other person
19 y/o, 182cm, 78 kg (bulking up). Comment on my flaws and recommend me some spots to get fillers

incell if older than 12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, hebbewem and Deleted
you should aim at teen girls and u will be fine

Jordan Barrett/10

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and 5'8manlet
Lookmax.me Barret LMFAO

You better get more dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and 5'8manlet
OP IS BLOATED BTW

@reptiles look at this nordic younger version of barret

4psl soy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Enlil
19 y/o, 182cm, 78 kg (bulking up). Comment on my flaws and recommend me some spots to get fillers
no flaws you're perfect. good harmony as well. leave this site if you wanna avoid mental damages bro.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
OP IS BLOATED BTW

@reptiles look at this nordic younger version of barret
JFL at comparing him to Barrett. They don't even look alike. Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and didntreadlol
you should aim at teen girls and u will be fine
Haven't got any rejections really. Tinder game is strong as well. But i get you, trying my best to get rid of the baby face.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
JFL at comparing him to Barrett. They don't even look alike. Kill yourself.
he is 5 years younger so he can grow more bones

bloated

similar fwhr and eye area no squinting as well

wdym
Haven't got any rejections really. Tinder game is strong as well. But i get you, trying my best to get rid of the baby face.
do u get stacies on tinder

tbh your babyface will be gone in 4-5 years anyway so why not have some fun with it now but idk what kind of girls u like so ok

What's your slay count

fat face, weird nose, narrow jaw compared to rest of head 5.5 psl

You cant even imagine how lucky you got with your eyes
fat face, weird nose, narrow jaw compared to rest of head 5.5 psl
Dumb greycel, he has great nose

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
no flaws you're perfect. good harmony as well. leave this site if you wanna avoid mental damages bro.
Ty, but i've been on the site for a long time now and I know how people act like they're gods or some shit

You cant even imagine how lucky you got with your eyes

Dumb greycel, he has great nose
His nose is short while being flat it looks weird. Mostly flat noses are long. Short noses are pointy/curved

Cuck version

Attachments

• F9EF6F77-8FC2-438F-9E5C-15CD1F1AC996.jpeg
    F9EF6F77-8FC2-438F-9E5C-15CD1F1AC996.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 198
His nose is short while being flat it looks weird. Mostly flat noses are long. Short noses are pointy/curved
I see what you mean by being short. But flat lmao?

Attachments

• IMG_0571.PNG
    IMG_0571.PNG
    180.3 KB · Views: 138
you look good. looks like you have a short ramus though

Me looking for your lower third
Giphy 20

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Kingkellz, .👽. and 2 others
3.75-4 psl normie weak jaw though massive falio makes you look 12

ramus is very short

• +1
Reactions: draco
Jfl at the copers at the top fooled by blonde halo

Something strange about u but cant really put my finger on it 5.5
His right eye on the photo is closer to his nose than the left eye, which ruins his harmony a bit.

5.5-6, bro what the fuck you look like bloated Jordan Barrett in the last pic, you’re like 7 psl in that pic holy fuck.

do u get stacies on tinder
[/QUOTE]
What's a stacie? Like lonely girls without friends? if so, yes, but I dont aim for them. I tried to let the girls message me first and it has been surprisingly succesful tbh - most of the girls that message me are average looking imo. I get estimated like 5-8 messages from 15 matches.
Me looking for your lower third
View attachment 274034
Working on it :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
5.5-6, bro what the fuck you look like bloated Jordan Barrett in the last pic, you’re like 7 psl in that pic holy fuck.
Ty! Im bulking up rn, and I cant wait for the cutting season so I can get at a lower bf% and hopefully my facial structure will be more visible.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
His right eye on the photo is closer to his nose than the left eye, which ruins his harmony a bit.
Cant unsee now lmao. Hopefully people dont realise it when im in movement lol
3.75-4 psl normie weak jaw though massive falio makes you look 12

ramus is very short
Any fix for the ramus? I'll work more on the jaw part. Im getting jaw+chin fillers this summer, when im cutting weight.

incel jordan barret in parallel universe

5.5 and can ascend further with gymmaxxing, become lean though none of that bulking shit cause it ruins facial harmony

5.5 and can ascend further with gymmaxxing, become lean though none of that bulking shit cause it ruins facial harmony
Ty. Ye for sure about the bulking. It ruins you for a periode but hopefully it will pay off.

You have really good zygos but weak lower third, good phenotype and eye area. GL

Cant unsee now lmao. Hopefully people dont realise it when im in movement lol

Any fix for the ramus? I'll work more on the jaw part. Im getting jaw+chin fillers this summer, when im cutting weight.
surgery, other users can say which.

idk myself bc jaw isn't something ive ever had to pay attention to or worry about.
I know from my studies and from general reading that hard chewing when in development can cause an increase in ramus length, but at 19 thats very unlikely to be the case for you. surgery is the answer here.

jaw fillers aren't going to do much for you unless you get a shit tonne. the problem with your jawline is the ramus. hence your jawline essentially starts at your zygomatic arch.

idk myself bc jaw isn't something ive ever had to pay attention to or worry about.
I know from my studies and from general reading that hard chewing when in development can cause an increase in ramus length, but at 19 thats very unlikely to be the case for you. surgery is the answer here.

jaw fillers aren't going to do much for you unless you get a shit tonne. the problem with your jawline is the ramus. hence your jawline essentially starts at your zygomatic arch.
from a quick look around jaw implants or some form of mandibular advancement is the go to

Gender?

• So Sad
Reactions: dreez

from a quick look around jaw implants or some form of mandibular advancement is the go to
Dang, its never a bone ive been looking into, but def will now on. After some research its an underated bone which people take for granted imo. thanks for the reply, i will try to do some more research on it and focus on it from now on with hard chewing gum etc.
All 7