Rate my PSL

How did you find this site?

You look good bro. Your blonde hair halos you hard. If you cut and maybe get a nice jaw you will be slayer. U r slaying rn but you will slay harder

Need to get lean

You look good bro. Your blonde hair halos you hard. If you cut and maybe get a nice jaw you will be slayer. U r slaying rn but you will slay harder
Ty, Im looking forward to summer when im going to drop down a ton in weight. I might do a follow up post if people want to.

Ty, Im looking forward to summer when im going to drop down a ton in weight. I might do a follow up post if people want to.
Yea make a before after. But rememver u need to lose fat

Tf is that kind of a question

I'm curious. its not particularly normal for someone to come across psl sites and you seem to have no issues slaying

I started off in the mewing community 1.5 years ago and done lots of research on facial improvements etc. I stumbled upon the website on reddit and been here since

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
Looks like a lit bit gay and feminine not gonna lie tbh, but you are not that bad

6.5/7 psl imo

Looks like a lit bit gay and feminine not gonna lie tbh, but you are not that bad

6.5/7 psl imo
Far from gay lol. Im gymmaxing rn, hopefully that will reduce the "feminine" about me.

4.5 bc of massive coloring failo

fix coloring and jaw and debloat and ur gl

Low prenatal T face

Really you need only one advice beside dying your hair dark :
LEAN AS YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT !

Really you need only one advice beside dying your hair dark :
LEAN AS YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT !
Dark? Idk if i should keep the blonde since I like it with my blue eyes or dye it a little brown ish.
Ik about the lean part, but i want to build muscle aswell. Hopefully my "chubbyness" will go away when i cut

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Dark? Idk if i should keep the blonde since I like it with my blue eyes or dye it a little brown ish.
Ik about the lean part, but i want to build muscle aswell. Hopefully my "chubbyness" will go away when i cut
from my long experience of women understanding : They don't really like blond hair on men, especially if you have blue eyes, it will gives you NA Pheno vibes, go for brownish then.

from my long experience of women understanding : They don't really like blond hair on men, especially if you have blue eyes, it will gives you NA Pheno vibes, go for brownish then.
I will see what i can do. Might go for a brownish with a little blonde in.

• +1
I will see what i can do. Might go for a brownish with a little blonde in.
If i can say anything else, just use your look as soon as you can, i feel like you have not very good bones underneath.
Exactly a pretty boy pheno which doesn't age well.

If i can say anything else, just use your look as soon as you can, i feel like you have not very good bones underneath.
Exactly a pretty boy pheno which doesn't age well.
Im looking into getting fillers on my jaw, chin and a little on my cheekbones, maybe remove fat tissue underneath cheeks hopefully male sculpting will improve me.

• +1
Im looking into getting fillers on my jaw, chin and a little on my cheekbones, maybe remove fat tissue underneath cheeks hopefully male sculpting will improve me.
Lean, and then if needed remove fat, don't do anything unless you have not only bones and muscles left.

Lean, and then if needed remove fat, don't do anything unless you have not only bones and muscles left.
Side
Idk if i should just cut now tbh. My arms havent followed my weight gain program as my torso, legs etc has. I want to be as ripped as posible at the start of the summer, but i feel like i could end on like 90kg if i keep going with this program, which is too much imo.

View attachment 275404 Idk if i should just cut now tbh. My arms havent followed my weight gain program as my torso, legs etc has. I want to be as ripped as posible at the start of the summer, but i feel like i could end on like 90kg if i keep going with this program, which is too much imo.
How much u bench

I dont bench anymore. When i started in the gym I had too much ego and liftet heavy which resultet in a shoulder injury. But I would guess around 85kg since i dont do it. So bummed about it.

You look like Jordan Barrett in the last pic JFL. 5.5 PSL

4.5 psl MAX you have horrible harmony and lower third
@Sikkunt23 check out these overrates on this guy

Yeah I saw the other pics but you are still PSL 4.75-5 max only. Idk how you did so well on tinder other than body game

Damn you looked average then

Yeah I saw the other pics but you are still PSL 4.75-5 max only. Idk how you did so well on tinder other than body game
I guess it depends on where you're slaying aswell. Stacey's in Denmark are easy to get on tinder, but they're shy asf if youre not the one leading the messaging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
I guess it depends on where you're slaying aswell. Stacey's in Denmark are easy to get on tinder, but they're shy asf if youre not the one leading the messaging
Yeah and you got the perfect pheno for denmark so makes sense tbh. Good shit bro

• Love it
Reactions: dreez
5 PSL tbh
So many overrates here you would be 6+ PSL with a good lower third but without it cant be any higher than a 5.

• +1
Reactions: dreez