Rate my Pubertymaxing stack at 15-years-old

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I will not blast HGH at the moment, I have to convince my parents to take me to an Endocrinologist to get it prescribed

120 mg of animal and WHEY protein (milk, cheese, red meat, organ meats, eggs, scoops, etc.)
High in fat and carbs, caloric surplus (2,000kcal p/day and adjust as I gain or lose weight)

Supplements
5 mg Vitamin K2 MK-4
90 mcg Vitamin K2 MK-7
1 mg Vitamin K1
5,000 mg Vitamin D (synthesized from the sun with a bare chest once in a while a week)
25-50 mg Zinc
400 mg Magnesium
1,400mg Calcium & 560mg Phosphorus

Swimming to widen my back and shoulders due to bone projection and occasionally soccer or basketball. I already have good structure and position of shoulders and hips, a straight clavicle, and my bidelt is 16.5" (I’m narrow because I’m still in early/mid puberty).

What do I need to remove/modify/add?

that is good if you have at least average genetics if not then it's a waste of time and a cope

• +1
Reactions: mfk and ascension!
@enchanted_elixir @Hiraeth @cracka @justshower

that is good if you have at least average genetics if not then it's a waste of time and a cope
What is the meaning of "good genetics" to you?

@tesseract

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
120 mg of animal and WHEY protein (milk, cheese, red meat, organ meats, eggs, scoops, etc.)
no whey protein, because whey protein = tryptophan which converts to serotonin and activates cortisol
High in fat and carbs, caloric surplus (2,000kcal p/day and adjust as I gain or lose weight)
i would go 3k at your age ngl
Supplements
5 mg Vitamin K2 MK-4
90 mcg Vitamin K2 MK-7
1 mg Vitamin K1
5,000 mg Vitamin D (synthesized from the sun with a bare chest once in a while a week)
25-50 mg Zinc
400 mg Magnesium
these supplements are prolly fine but better if it was a powder, capsules contain silica and other additives esp since they are always low dosages

scrotum would be better, not sure how ur getting sun in this winter tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Dystopian, Deleted member 22886 and 1 other person
no whey protein, because whey protein = tryptophan which converts to serotonin and activates cortisol

i would go 3k at your age ngl

these supplements are prolly fine but better if it was a powder, capsules contain silica and other additives esp since they are always low dosages

scrotum would be better, not sure how ur getting sun in this winter tho
So, would you say to only get protein from animal sources?

How will I be able to get 120mg of protein in 2,000 - 3,000kcal?

yes, I am aware of the fillers that are used in supplements and their bio-availability, which powders do you recommend?

how tall are your parents?

only 2000 calories per day? Listen you have to increase the calories well beyond that bro. When i was 14 i was 52kg at almost 19 now im 93kg. You cannot decrease your calories at the age of 15 unless your obese bro. Your going to be growing taller your organs will be heavier aswell. You need to eat alot of food. The weight you do gain will be height, blood volume increase and your organs being heavier, trust me you need to eat in a surplus. (i went from 52kg to 93kg 41kg increase but that was because i gymmaxxed and gained 5inches of height. Pls trust me and eat more (UNLESS YOUR OBESE!)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
Honestly just eat whenever your hungry, There is no limit to the amount of protein you should eat. Why not have 200g of protein??? Why not eat 3500? 4000? im sure when i was 15 i was eating like 4000calories at some points, to the point where i almost puked after finishing my breakfast. I was eating food whilst watching bodybuilders eat food for motivation. I wanted to have the body of eddie hal back then. Skinny people want the body of strong man. Fat people want to usually be lean like Cbum. I always wanted to be fatter and stronger thats why i ate so much, 2000 is NOTHING, your body wants energy to grow, dont starve urself like that. if ur having appetite problems buy mk677 from receptor chem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
You should add an AI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and ascension!
How much do you weight

you will be chad after these supplements bro :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
how tall are your parents?
Dads 6 ft
Moms 5 ft 1 in

only 2000 calories per day? Listen you have to increase the calories well beyond that bro. When i was 14 i was 52kg at almost 19 now im 93kg. You cannot decrease your calories at the age of 15 unless your obese bro. Your going to be growing taller your organs will be heavier aswell. You need to eat alot of food. The weight you do gain will be height, blood volume increase and your organs being heavier, trust me you need to eat in a surplus. (i went from 52kg to 93kg 41kg increase but that was because i gymmaxxed and gained 5inches of height. Pls trust me and eat more (UNLESS YOUR OBESE!)
Honestly just eat whenever your hungry, There is no limit to the amount of protein you should eat. Why not have 200g of protein??? Why not eat 3500? 4000? im sure when i was 15 i was eating like 4000calories at some points, to the point where i almost puked after finishing my breakfast. I was eating food whilst watching bodybuilders eat food for motivation. I wanted to have the body of eddie hal back then. Skinny people want the body of strong man. Fat people want to usually be lean like Cbum. I always wanted to be fatter and stronger thats why i ate so much, 2000 is NOTHING, your body wants energy to grow, dont starve urself like that. if ur having appetite problems buy mk677 from receptor chem
I don't even limit or count my calories, I eat about 4/5 times a day and it's more than 500 calories per dish, I don't stop eating all day, I'm too hungry every day, but I don't grow or gain weight.

Unironically yes
maybe if ur lucky

i coped aswell with supps and "puberty maxing" at your age but its really all genes

you have to start moneymaxxing asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and ascension!
maybe if ur lucky

i coped aswell with supps and "puberty maxing" at your age but its really all genes

you have to start moneymaxxing asap
My face isn't that bad, I just need to correct my asymmetries, coloring, skin and some other things, but nothing serious; I already have a good base for puberty, a wide jaw, straight teeth and a wide palate. I would only need Bimax or LeFort in the future for my maxillary projection, but I'll cope with Face-pulling tbh.

I could say that I am already insured and at the moment I could cover all my expenses, but I cannot go unnoticed with Moneymaxing tbh.

My face isn't that bad, I just need to correct my asymmetries, coloring, skin and some other things, but nothing serious; I already have a good base for puberty, a wide jaw, straight teeth and a wide palate. I would only need Bimax or LeFort in the future for my maxillary projection, but I'll cope with Face-pulling tbh.

I could say that I am already insured and at the moment I could cover all my expenses, but I cannot go unnoticed with Moneymaxing tbh.
send pic in dm?

I am not going to share my face or relate myself with this forum at all, you will have to convince me, since I was once doxed.
you’re a nobody

have i convinced you

Meh, yeah all that is good and will have a small effect but it won't go anything past your genetics and if you are eating healthy you shoukd be fine on that front anyways.

An aromatase inhibitor (using minimum dose depending on blood test results) and a growth horomone related agent would be a much better stack.

I don't think actual HGH/Somatropin is needed and will be a waste of money. I think MK-677 will be just as helpful.

Meh, yeah all that is good and will have a small effect but it won't go anything past your genetics and if you are eating healthy you shoukd be fine on that front anyways.

An aromatase inhibitor (using minimum dose depending on blood test results) and a growth horomone related agent would be a much better stack.

I don't think actual HGH/Somatropin is needed and will be a waste of money. I think MK-677 will be just as helpful.
You are a joke

You can try different herbs for T and DHT maxxing.

Also what is your cock size? It's an important pillar of looksmaxing.

high-inhib but good stack, I continue taking it as an adult. A good diet will easily replace your supplements but nonetheless..

this is good general health, not going to spurt you to 6' 185 lean mogger. I suggest the following:

Develop great work ethic
Graduate school early or online school by 16
Full time job and develop skills to get money so you can buy real hormones.
Maintain social relatoins and healthy relationships throughout the whole thing.

Don't tell me this isn't realistic, I graduated early started college at 16 and had my own marketing agency before i even turned 17. not saying this as some weird contest or performative showing, but just to let you know if time is an issue you're tasked against you can work around it - even at a young age.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and SoonToAscend
this is good general health, not going to spurt you to 6' 185 lean mogger. I suggest the following:

Develop great work ethic

Don't tell me this isn't realistic, I graduated early started college at 16 and had my own marketing agency before i even turned 17. not saying this as some weird contest or performative showing, but just to let you know if time is an issue you're tasked against you can work around it - even at a young age.
lol.

Develop great work ethic

Ok, but how did it affect your looksmaxxing?

also imho with proper hormones he actually has chances to get to 6', if genetics allow

Ok, but how did it affect your looksmaxxing?
during the parts of mania and drug abuse, poorly. in the other times I evolved greatly as a person and also with aesthetics, put myself in a position to have enough money for any amount of hormones and ancillaries needed. not old enough for any surgeries but probably won't need any now that i've been on hormones for a bit. older brother who is a model used to mog me heavily, now we both agree its quite even. so idk how that puts it but you can probably search up the thread of my looks when i was like 15 or barely 16 idk.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and SoonToAscend

Develop great work ethic

where do you learn to start a marketing agency business at 17 though?

N
faggot response, idc if you don't believe a word
Ian say that broski, it's just very difficult and I know you had to put a lot of work into doing that. I wish I had the work ethic you Brodie. It's just funny to me cause I read it in a plain voice, those are some crazy things to accomplish.

Too much zinc without an adequate copper in take will results in a copper deficiency and stunt bone growth.
I recommend you to add copper to your stack if you want to keep taking zinc.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
I will not blast HGH at the moment, I have to convince my parents to take me to an Endocrinologist to get it prescribed

Supplements
5 mg Vitamin K2 MK-4
90 mcg Vitamin K2 MK-7
1 mg Vitamin K1
25-50 mg Zinc
400 mg Magnesium

Swimming to widen my back and shoulders due to bone projection and occasionally soccer or basketball. I already have good structure and position of shoulders and hips, a straight clavicle, and my bidelt is 16.5" (I’m narrow because I’m still in early/mid puberty).

What do I need to remove/modify/add?
If you want your HGH to increase by 400% take 3g of GABA and Goji berries.