Rate my Race Tier List

D

Deleted member 21340

Kraken
Ubermensh: The most superior breed of human. Intelligent, Capable of building incredible civilizations, Super high sex appeal

• Nordics

• North West Europeans (germanics)

• East Asians

High tier humans (ubermensh lites): Very good breed of human. Decently intelligent, Capable of building civilizations (when they feel like it), High sex appeal

• Mediterraneans

• Slavs
6657 hyhgfhg

Humans: The most average breed of human. Average intelligence, average civilization building abilities, average sex appeal

• Amerindians

• Arabs

• South East Asians

45345435t45

Low tier humans: Barely made the cut to be considered human. Are these guys even trying?

• Curry

• Horn Africans

Subhumans: Never began for this breed of "human". Hit the reset button if you were cursed to live a life as one of these or if you have any blood/ancestry from these subcreatures

• West/Central Africans (black people)

• Pygmies
Jhgjhgjhgjh

• Aboriginals

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14693 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, MrGlutton, justinzayn and 11 others
Ubermensh: The most superior breed of human. Intelligent, Capable of building incredible civilizations, Super high sex appeal

• Nordics
View attachment 1924230
View attachment 1924231

• East Asians
View attachment 1924232

High tier humans (ubermensh lites): Very good breed of human. Decently intelligent, Capable of building civilizations (when they feel like it), High sex appeal

• Mediterraneans
View attachment 1924235

• Slavs
View attachment 1924237

Humans: The most average breed of human. Average intelligence, average civilization building abilities, average sex appeal

• Amerindians
View attachment 1924238

• Arabs
View attachment 1924239

• South East Asians

View attachment 1924240

Low tier humans: Barely made the cut to be considered human. Are these guys even trying?

• Curry
View attachment 1924241

• Horn Africans
View attachment 1924243

Subhumans: Never began for this breed of "human". Hit the reset button if you were cursed to live a life as one of these or if you have any blood/ancestry from these subcreatures

View attachment 1924250

• Pygmies
View attachment 1924252

• Aboriginals
View attachment 1924253
I'd have to say Slavs go before Meds. Too many geniuses are Slavic. Brilliant but mad people.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
and yet, these assholes are fucking all of our precious white women :feelswah:
I'm tired

I'm tired of pretending that this isn't a good thing

Tired of pretending the cumskin race shouldn't go extinct

No longer want to act like muh bad people from all races

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, MrGlutton, Deprived and 6 others
What criteria are they being judged on ?

Bcz Curries are better citizens than Arabs

Nafri areas are just as bad as detroit hoods

• +1
Reactions: to be human

average iq, civilsations past/present and sex appeal

Nordicks

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
>East Asians
>Super high sex appeal
Soy093

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggswtgg, Deleted member 24221, NeedToSucceed and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14693, Manu le coq and 1 other person
All these yellowfevercels who can't stop cooming to east asian women say east asians have low SMV..... JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
as for sex appeal i also took female sex appeal into account
otherwise it'd be over for every non white race
Male and female zoomers all around the world are coomers to east asians in general. JFL at all of these yellowfevercels on this forum who somehow can't believe that their female counterparts aren't exactly the same as them when it comes to liking east asians.
Consumption of east asian media has heavily influenced zoomers
This 16 year old jap mogs

Meds "capable of building civilization when they feel like it" when historically speaking they had Rome while nordics had huts is incredible. Laughed out loud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, NeedToSucceed, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
Even if u place east asians below whites in attractiveness, east asians mog IQ, society and etc imo

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 21340
SEAs don't have much civilization building abilities and definitely not sex appeal
They had pretty nice civilizations historically, nice architecture and interesting hierarchies. Their crux was being unable to reconcile with one another, thereby leading to an easy power vacuum of 3rd party diplomacy/peace enforcement which the Europeans easily capitalized on (refer to the stranger King theory).

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

• Nordics
View attachment 1924230
View attachment 1924231

• East Asians
View attachment 1924232

• Mediterraneans
View attachment 1924235

• Slavs
View attachment 1924237

• Amerindians
View attachment 1924238

• Arabs
View attachment 1924239

• South East Asians

View attachment 1924240

• Curry
View attachment 1924241

• Horn Africans
View attachment 1924243

View attachment 1924250

• Pygmies
View attachment 1924252

• Aboriginals
View attachment 1924253
You overrate some races and underrate others. EA's don't have high sex appeal, only the 6ft+ moggers of that race do. Most EA's are LTN 5'5. Also why are curries above HA's and W/CA's?

You overrate some races and underrate others. EA's don't have high sex appeal, only the 6ft+ moggers of that race do. Most EA's are LTN 5'5. Also why are curries above HA's and W/CA's?
East asians aren't that height lmao

East Africans mog SEA, Amerindians and curries.
WTF are you smoking? We have like 6" of height on each of them. You're retarded if you think SEA men have more sex appeal. Their faces store too much fat and their noses are wide and bulbous, this combo makes them look like pigs.

Also you need to seperate native Americans from the central and south American natives. Native Americans were actually moggers with extremely robust faces.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
well i took everything into account, that being
- average iq
- civilizations, past and present
- modern day sex appeal (both genders)

male ea's have an ok amount of sex appeal but when you include their female counterparts their sex appeal sky rockets

also currys civ and iq mog ha's and blacks to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Indo-European is S tier

Shit list.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Pharmaceutic and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Thanks for the phull sapport, saar.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
SEAs don't have much civilization building abilities and definitely not sex appeal
@hamburger made this list based off civilisational development and history. Sex appeal was a meme he never considered it or blacks would have easily been pushed to top tier literally the highest sex appeal race on earth. OPs a fucking idiot if he included thag seriously and not just for a laugh

Shit list.
He’s a retard but he based it off normies knowledge of civilisation. Most normies don’t know about south aids being mogger tier in civilisation they jsut know Gooks and euros did fun shit JFL most normies think africa is Mud hut land of slaves and I’m not even joking here

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and fauxfox
East Africans mog SEA, Amerindians and curries.
WTF are you smoking? We have like 6" of height on each of them. You're retarded if you think SEA men have more sex appeal. Their faces store too much fat and their noses are wide and bulbous, this combo makes them look like pigs.

Also you need to seperate native Americans from the central and south American natives. Native Americans were actually moggers with extremely robust faces.
sure you might have a slightly higher sex appeal to them because some blackout drunk white woman at a night club might mistake you for a west african
but you (horn africans) get mogged to oblivion and beyond by curries when average iq and civilizations (past and present) are included as variables

He’s a retard but he based it off normies knowledge of civilisation. Most normies don’t know about south aids being mogger tier in civilisation they jsut know Gooks and euros did fun shit JFL most normies think africa is Mud hut land of slaves and I’m not even joking here
That makes it all the more retarded since he clearly has no knowledge of ancient civilizations. Otherwise both South Asians and West Asians would have been placed higher.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Pharmaceutic and PrinceLuenLeoncur
That makes it all the more retarded since he clearly has no knowledge of ancient civilizations. Otherwise both South Asians and West Asians would have been placed higher.
unfortunately curries are hard capped at low tier human due to their modern day sex appeal
even if they managed to conquer the whole universe and invented the entirety of modern technology i cant possibly see a way of them moving up the ranks

I know but he’s a normie subhuman beast that’s why he just spouts normie nonsense. Most normies know of Mughal Eprie and that’s it they think India and South Asia was all Poo in loo land.

Africa is continent of literal hut naked dwellers they think the 2 tribes in Tanzania are all of Africa throughout history no cap

They also think the Middle East was always like this and only EGYPT was civilised (whites claim iran JFL) that’s why they so low. By sex appeal alone blacks should be close to the top but OPs a dumb bitch

unfortunately curries are hard capped at low tier human due to their modern day sex appeal
even if they managed to conquer the entire universe and invent the entirety of modern technology i cant possibly see a way of them moving up the ranks
You should look into South Asian history though.

sure you might have a slightly higher sex appeal to them because some blackout drunk white woman at a night club might mistake you for a west african
but you (horn africans) get mogged to oblivion and beyond by curries when average iq and civilizations (past and present) are included as variables
If we're going by ancient civilizations Persians mog everyone in to the dirt. Somali IQ is low bc of health, food insecurity, shitty education. Google Land of Punt. Google "ancient Somali civilizations". Every single ancient Somali civilization became incredibly wealthy because of our location, it's the perfect location for a trading hub. We were trading as far away as China in our ancient civilizations. I feel like you don't know much about East African history so you automatically assume it's shit. Most of the best African civilizations are from East Africa.
Southeast Asians are a literal slave race to east Asians. I will admit Indians mog most in terms of ancient civilization though.

I know but he’s a normie subhuman beast that’s why he just spouts normie nonsense. Most normies know of Mughal Eprie and that’s it they think India and South Asia was all Poo in loo land.

Africa is continent of literal hut naked dwellers they think the 2 tribes in Tanzania are all of Africa throughout history no cap

They also think the Middle East was always like this and only EGYPT was civilised (whites claim iran JFL) that’s why they so low. By sex appeal alone blacks should be close to the top but OPs a dumb bitch
Let’s not forget about African Mali empire. Which wealthmogged Europeans to death.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur and fauxfox
If we're going by ancient civilizations Persians mog everyone in to the dirt. Somali IQ is low bc of health, food insecurity, shitty education. Google Land of Punt. Google "ancient Somali civilizations". Every single ancient Somali civilization became incredibly wealthy because of our location, it's the perfect location for a trading hub. We were trading as far away as China in our ancient civilizations. I feel like you don't know much about East African history so you automatically assume it's shit. Most of the best African civilizations are from East Africa.
Southeast Asians are a literal slave race to east Asians. I will admit Indians mog most in terms of ancient civilization though.
name one ethiopian/somali/eritrean scientist who contributed something of value to this planet prior to colonization right now

cope list
all subhumans are the same

Let’s not forget about African Mali empire. Which wealthmogged Europeans to death.
Nor miss don’t know about that and when they do they just say “Arab built it cos niggers dumb and live in hut”. It is what it is and OPs a normie retard

Only a historian like me can make such a list a South Asia would be close to top tier they are only pushed down due to being conquered so fucking much. Africa would be quite low due to it being sporrstic, you had the Mali empire but then you had groups not too far away that were naked super barbarians africa is hit and miss

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Not Persians if we go by ancient civilizations. Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia and even the Maya civilizations were all before the Persians.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
name one ethiopian/somali/eritrean scientist who contributed something of value to this planet prior to colonization right now
I don't have any invention in mind but only thinking in terms of technology is narrow-minded. Ethiopia preserved countless christian works and texts that were lost to time in Europe and the only reason we have them today is because of Ethiopian scholars.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 21340
Not Persians if we go by ancient civilizations. Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia and even the Maya civilizations were all before the Persians.
I said Persians because modern day Assyrians are Persians right? They have the earliest known written human history.

Ye We At The Top 😎

Nor miss don’t know about that and when they do they just say “Arab built it cos niggers dumb and live in hut”. It is what it is and OPs a normie retard

Only a historian like me can make such a list an South Asia would be close to top tier they are only pushed down due to being conquered so fucking much
South Asia would have to be top tier by virtue of having the first civilization. Like an honorary top spot, that’s what I mean. Yes, South Asia has been subjected to invasions by many peoples.

South Asia would have to be top tier by virtue of having the first civilization. Like an honorary top spot, that’s what I mean. Yes, South Asia has been subjected to invasions by many peoples.
I put them in top Chadlite civilisation tier. Getting cucked throughout their history by every continents army really fucked them over here. If it wasn’t for that they’d easily be top 3 they are imo most underrated important kingdoms ever and it’s due to Indian Hindu dindus having the most inconspicuous historic records ever.

Middle East should be top tier once again OPs a fucking bitch @hamburger your a dumbass bitch how can you put mena so low when they had egypt Persia Babylon Arabs, Jews Carthage Berbers and more your fucking religon is MENA you CUNT

• +1
Reactions: ggswtgg and Earth Dollar
I said Persians because modern day Assyrians are Persians right? They have the earliest known written human history.
They have the earliest known written but Indus Valley Civilization people are the most ancient civilization and unlike the later Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia, the Indus Valley Civilization is shrouded in mystery in terms of which people lived there, what language they spoke and what religion they believed in, their customs and their laws, et cetera. Indus Valley Civilization encompassed modern-day Pakistan, with spillover in both Afghanistan and India. The name India actually comes from the river on which the civilization is named after. Which is located in Pakistan. It doesn’t feel right calling modern-day India as India since the Indus River doesn’t flow through there.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I put them in top Chadlite civilisation tier. Getting cucked throughout their history by every continents army really fucked them over here. If it wasn’t for that they’d easily be top 3 they are imo most underrated important kingdoms ever and it’s due to Indian Hindu dindus having the most inconspicuous historic records ever.

Middle East should be top tier once again OPs a fucking bitch @hamburger your a dumbass bitch how can you put mena so low when they had egypt Persia Babylon Arabs, Jews Carthage Berbers and more your fucking religon is MENA you CUNT
holy shit how many times do i have to explain

through various complex formulas and calculations i managed to take these three variables

1. Modern day sex appeal
2. Civilization (past and present)
3. Average IQ

And rank most of the human races in a tier list

• WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Not every continent’s army as far as I know. Just Asians and Europeans. Eurasia basically. There’s still the Americas and Africa and armies from these continents never invaded South Asia. Unless you take into account slave soldiers but I specifically meant armies that originated from the other continents I mentioned that marched through there.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir