Rate my Race Tier List

I put them in top Chadlite civilisation tier. Getting cucked throughout their history by every continents army really fucked them over here. If it wasn’t for that they’d easily be top 3 they are imo most underrated important kingdoms ever and it’s due to Indian Hindu dindus having the most inconspicuous historic records ever.

Middle East should be top tier once again OPs a fucking bitch @hamburger your a dumbass bitch how can you put mena so low when they had egypt Persia Babylon Arabs, Jews Carthage Berbers and more your fucking religon is MENA you CUNT
It should be South Asia at the top (honorary spot) with West Asia after it (“Middle East”). Then East Asia. To keep it simple, Asia should be at the top. But not limited to East Asians.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Not every continent’s army as far as I know. Just Asians and Europeans. Eurasia basically. There’s still the Americas and Africa and armies from these continents never invaded South Asia. Unless you take into account slave soldiers but I specifically meant armies that originated from the other continents I mentioned that marched through there.
Americas never met curries, Africans are traders and isolationist contrary to the orcish looks of blacks they are peaceful natrually and don’t go looking for beef and even then Malik ambar ended up owning land in curryland and then there were BBCs in Bangladesh who became sultan I doubt even @FailedNormieManlet knows at one point his people called bbc his lord.

All of eurAsia had invaded and cucked curryland @ some point though the Indians did beat the actual mongols a lot in their fights but mongols sucked in jungles and humid environments that’s why they got rkt their bows literally stopped working in the humid heat

Europe deserves top spot due to conquering the world and literwlly forcing it into what it is today we wouldn’t even be speaking if it wasn’t for pinkoids as much as I roast them it is truth…

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Americas never met curries, Africans are traders and isolationist contrary to the orcish looks of blacks they are peaceful natrually and don’t go looking for beef and even then Malik ambar ended up owning land in curryland and then there were BBCs in Bangladesh who became sultan I doubt even @FailedNormieManlet knows at one point his people called bbc his lord.

All of eurAsia had invaded and cucked curryland @ some point though the Indians did beat the actual mongols a lot in their fights but mongols sucked in jungles and humid environments that’s why they got rkt their bows literally stopped working in the humid heat
what fantasy world are you on about now you autist? Nigga talking about history like it's RPG lore jfl

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Pharmaceutic and Deleted member 21340
what fantasy world are you on about now you autist? Nigga talking about history like it's RPG lore jfl
It’s not autism… look it up as I said I doubt you even know JFL Google it dude I said no fkn lies brah and as for my “orcish” comment I mean as in people think blacks are these Brutish ugly beasts but they ain’t like that naturally they are quite docile and soft is what I meant

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Europe deserves top spot due to conquering the world and literwlly forcing it into what it is today we wouldn’t even be speaking if it wasn’t for pinkoids as much as I roast them it is truth…
Not “””Indians”””. Put some respect on their names, motherfucker! The credit of cucking the biggest cuckers goes to the Delhi Sultanate only.

Malik Ambar was a slave soldier but he was not a regional king or whatever from Africa that marched through the lands to conquer South Asia. That’s different.

Also very bad excuse to justify that Mongols got cucked by my ancestors. It had nothing to do with muh environment. It was because the Delhi Sultanate had superior fighting skills.

Asians are moggers tho
image2.png
In Russia they get the most girls.
My nigga.... hope u stay safe my russian brother. Mirin Victor Tsoi .. Korean-Russian soviet Era rockstar

Last edited:
Nordics are germanics though. They're the same race

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Dogshit list

kpop supremacy deniers get out of my thread immediately
Average rice is a 5/10 5’8 or less with a 4 inch penis jfl at muh “kpopmaxxers” :feelskek:

Not Persians if we go by ancient civilizations. Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia and even the Maya civilizations were all before the Persians.
Yes but Iran spent large parts of their hsitory mogging other groups. Hell even Arab architecture is based off Persians. Curries were just military piss poor part of being top tier civ is about military that’s why Egypt isn’t top tier as they got cucked by everybody as well even though they were one of the most advanced

Yes but Iran spent large parts of their hsitory mogging other groups. Hell even Arab architecture is based off Persians. Curries were just military piss poor part of being top tier civ is about military that’s why Egypt isn’t top tier as they got cucked by everybody as well even though they were one of the most advanced
Except Delhi Sultanate which ruled Pakistan and a bit of India cucked the ones who cucked the others. Your argument is bullshit and you know it

Except Delhi Sultanate which ruled Pakistan and a bit of India cucked the ones who cucked the others. Your argument is bullshit and you know it
No. I’m aware chandragupta cuckholded Seleucid which is NO EASY thing to do but when your culture is of an army of afghans outnumbered 10-1 and the afghans cuck you brutally that’s a fucking HUGE L and happened many times in curry lands history too much for me to forgive, the Egyptians got rkt brutally as well. A part of your civ isn’t just how pretty buildings you can build it’s about protecting yourselves and you guys sucked ass @ doing that JFL

Meds "capable of building civilization when they feel like it" when historically speaking they had Rome while nordics had huts is incredible. Laughed out loud
This!

They had pretty nice civilizations historically, nice architecture and interesting hierarchies. Their crux was being unable to reconcile with one another, thereby leading to an easy power vacuum of 3rd party diplomacy/peace enforcement which the Europeans easily capitalized on (refer to the stranger King theory).
Thanks for telling me, never heard this.
Imagine if FiveFootSix56 heard this lol

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
Ubermensh: The most superior breed of human. Intelligent, Capable of building incredible civilizations, Super high sex appeal
  • East Asians
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

jfl race tier list turnt into race war

whats new

why do you think I am slav pheno and not north atlantid?

Jfl you put east asians over meds. Meds built the most important empires in history and east asians are like docile robots that just inherited western tech.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Low IQ coping pink boy faggot if you say otherwise, blacks have the best bodies for muscle mass growth and proportions bigger dicks Darkskin sorry your a dumbass but they literally scream “sex appeal”

average iq, civilsations past/present and sex appeal
Curries are literally known to be high IQ and have civilization longer and more glorious histories than Arabs 😂😂😂

Super high sex appeal
  • East Asians

No pic needed
incredible civilizations
  • Nordics

>they unironically lived like this until the 1300s
average civilization building abilities

>he doesn't know semites created the first civilizations and at least 30% of modern day tools

>unironically puts Nerdics, Germanics, amerindians, slavs, and SEA abo-chink mutts over Horn Africans in terms of civilization building

satire post?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, GetShrekt and Deprived
Ok tier:
-Europeans

Has to go tier:
-Everyone else

name one ethiopian/somali/eritrean scientist who contributed something of value to this planet prior to colonization right now
Just like the semities

Horners had many scientific accomplishments, but theyre remembered by tribe/geographical region of origin, and not by a specific inventor

some of these include

1. Selective breeding
2. Sailed ships
3. C-Section
4. Coffee
5. Handcuffs
6. Disembowelment knives
7. Cargo ships

all of these were accomplished before the medieval era