Rate my roiding stack. Anything missing?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
12 Weeks cycle:

500mg Test +
Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) f.e. Arimidex +
PCT (f.e Nolvadex) afterwards

+ Finasterid till i die.
+To look youthfull: Microneedliong + Retinol (work up to retin A).

Anything else i should consider?

Motivation:

[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5818
Test base with ai. All you need. Honed in diet and training to take full advantage of cycle. The best case scenario.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Test base with ai. All you need. Honed in diet and training to take full advantage of cycle. The best case scenario.
but need to take care of my hair and collagen too. is fin + dermaroll/retinol enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
wait until after ur bimax too tbh

• +1
Reasonable stack, don't need to run 500 necessarily though. 300-400 is enough for most as a first cycle. If you want more gains and skip the AI I'd recommend primo which acts like an AI. Primo is generally not hair safe thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and .👽.
im gonna roid too

when corona is done (pls NWO pls) then i will roid my ass to the moon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, .👽., gaymidget and 1 other person
I'm planning on doing the same roiding stack at 17 , am I a fucktard op?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Howl and Deleted member 5818
just started
400 sust
400 mast
30mb Dbol

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
u will bounce back fine most likely since ur young

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
wait until after ur bimax too tbh
Yea ofc after bimax.
No point wasting my first cycle gains because i will need a long pause after surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
12 Weeks cycle:

500mg Test +

+ Finasterid till i die.

Motivation:

[/ISPOILER]

1000mg trenbolone

don’t be a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Howl and .👽.
Finasteride lowers your DHT level by a maximum of 70%. We just take the fictitious number that your natural DHT with your natural test level would be 50. That means you only have around 15 in your body with Fin. If you now do a 500mg test per week, your test level rises immeasurably and so does your DHT level. Assuming your DHT level would be 300 with 500mg Testo, then it would be fin round about 70 and more than natural.
Wouldn't it be wiser to take Dutasteride during the test cycle, which suppresses 90% + DHT?

• +1
Die at 40 theory?

• +1
Finasteride lowers your DHT level by a maximum of 70%. We just take the fictitious number that your natural DHT with your natural test level would be 50. That means you only have around 15 in your body with Fin. If you now do a 500mg test per week, your test level rises immeasurably and so does your DHT level. Assuming your DHT level would be 300 with 500mg Testo, then it would be fin round about 70 and more than natural.
Wouldn't it be wiser to take Dutasteride during the test cycle, which suppresses 90% + DHT?
Tbh, sounds logical. But im kinda scared cuz dust Blocks 2 things (dont remember name) and fin only 1

12 Weeks cycle:

500mg Test +

+ Finasterid till i die.

Motivation:

[/ISPOILER]

you forgot needles and syringes but the stack looks ok

• +1
Tbh, sounds logical. But im kinda scared cuz dust Blocks 2 things (dont remember name) and fin only 1
There is a video from a German Youtuber who is relatively well informed about roids, medicine and helth. He says if you are prone to androgenic aloepecia, you must take dutasteride over 350 mg of Testo per week. Look at 4:57 there he shows a table, it's self-explanatory, you don't have to speak german. Why don't you just take 250mg Test?

• +1
Don’t even need AI if you just lower the test dose and inject regularly, I ran 300mg of test 12 week, everyday injections for stable blood serum concentration. You feel like god, good gains and zero gyno. Now I’m just cruising for rest of my life because fuck being a natty bitch with fluctuating T levels.

• +1
Don’t even need AI if you just lower the test dose and inject regularly, I ran 300mg of test 12 week, everyday injections for stable blood serum concentration. You feel like god, good gains and zero gyno. Now I’m just cruising for rest of my life because fuck being a natty bitch with fluctuating T levels.
I just want to run a cycle and stop

There is a video from a German Youtuber who is relatively well informed about roids, medicine and helth. He says if you are prone to androgenic aloepecia, you must take dutasteride over 350 mg of Testo per week. Look at 4:57 there he shows a table, it's self-explanatory, you don't have to speak german. Why don't you just take 250mg Test?

Because the side effects of 250mg and 500mg are the same. But less gains from 250mg