Rate my sexy Hurricane Idalia X Hurricane Franklin fanfiction (reformatted)

Thanks bhai. Which one is more attractive?
View attachment 2406655

Which name mogs?

Did you notice a pattern here?
(H = hurricane, MH = big hurricane, TS = weak shit)
View attachment 2406658

Yes it's a fanfic nigga

Thanks bhai, and yes I will right here
Yes, I do notice a pattern in the given series. It seems to consist of four different elements: STS, H, TS, and MH, repeated in a specific sequence. Let's break down the series:

• STS
  • H
  • TS
  • MH
  • TS
  • TS
  • TS
  • MH
  • TS
  • H
  • TS
  • MH
  • TS
  • TS
  • TS
  • H
  • STS
  • TS
It appears that the pattern consists of three main elements: STS, H, and TS, with MH occasionally inserted. The sequence seems to repeat in the following pattern:

1. STS
  2. H
  3. TS
  4. MH
  5. TS
  6. TS
  7. TS
  8. MH
  9. TS
  10. H
  11. TS
  12. MH
  13. TS
  14. TS
  15. TS
  16. H
This pattern then repeats from step 1.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The right, as it‘s eye, or should I say pussy, looks like a perfect fit to accommodate my phallus.
Congrats you're gay

Why? @ReadBooksEveryday
Yes, I do notice a pattern in the given series. It seems to consist of four different elements: STS, H, TS, and MH, repeated in a specific sequence. Let's break down the series:

• STS
  • H
  • TS
  • MH
  • TS
  • TS
  • TS
  • MH
  • TS
  • H
  • TS
  • MH
  • TS
  • TS
  • TS
  • H
  • STS
  • TS
It appears that the pattern consists of three main elements: STS, H, and TS, with MH occasionally inserted. The sequence seems to repeat in the following pattern:

1. STS
  2. H
  3. TS
  4. MH
  5. TS
  6. TS
  7. TS
  8. MH
  9. TS
  10. H
  11. TS
  12. MH
  13. TS
  14. TS
  15. TS
  16. H
This pattern then repeats from step 1.
Nigga no, look at the genders of the names and their strengths

@slop slinger what were you meant to say in the quote?

Bel ami hurricane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
One day, Idalia woke up from her basement and had a dream about going ER in Florida. She had been dreaming about it for weeks. Her head started pounding again after she finished the dream about it. This time she thought she might be sick. She got out of bed, made breakfast, and went outside to sit in her garden. As she was sitting there, eating her breakfast, she saw that Franklin had just landed in her backyard. "Good morning, baby," he said to her while coming through the front door. "Did you miss me? " Idalia nodded yes. She knew he would be back soon enough. After the last time, Idalia knew that they were only going to see each other for one or two days a week. "Good because I missed you too," he smiled at her before kissing her forehead. He sat down on the swing beside her and watched as she ate her breakfast.

"You're still eating your breakfast. How are you feeling today? " Idalia shrugged her shoulders and kept eating her breakfast. Franklin noticed that Idalia's face wasn't really happy so he asked, "What's wrong? " Idalia shrugged again, this time saying nothing. Franklin put his hand around Idalia's waist and pulled her closer to him. He kissed Idalia softly and then continued, "I know something is bothering you. You can tell me what it is. " Idalia didn't say anything but then Franklin asked her, "Why don't we go inside? I'll make us a nice cup of coffee. " Idalia nodded at him and followed him into the house. "Do you want to talk about it right now or later? " Franklin told her once they walked inside the kitchen.

Idalia shrugged her shoulders again. "I want to go ER on Floridacel virgins while we fuck over the state. I want your thick dick so bad Frankie," she said while licking her lips. Franklin took her by surprise by pulling her to him and smashing his mouth against hers. Idalia quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Franklin moaned at the feel of Idalia's tongue in his mouth. When he pulled away, Idalia pouted. "I'm sorry, sweetie. We'll have to wait until you're ready to ER on people again. " Idalia nodded her head and let out a moan. Franklin pulled her onto his lap and began to stroke her nipples, making Idalia moan even louder. "Fuck, Frankie, your cock feels good. "Franklin laughed at Idalia's statement and rubbed her clit harder.

The sound of Idalia moaning with pleasure made Franklin even harder. Idalia pulled away from Franklin's lips and bit them gently. "Don't stop, baby. " Idalia licked her lips again. "Please Frankie. ", she whispered in his ear. Franklin looked deep into her eyes and said, "Why do you want to destroy Florida while we fuck? " Idalia sighed and replied, "Because I like Florida, Frankie. Why does everyone hate Florida? " Franklin ran his hands down her sides and grabbed her hips. He pulled her tightly against him and growled into her throat. "It's not that I hate Florida. I hate the government."

"I know you hate them, Frankie. I know that. Everyone hates the government. "But Idalia, why did you agree to go ER on someone else? " Idalia bit her lip and looked down at Franklin's erection pressed against her belly button. "I'm sorry, Frankie. I can't answer that question. What if I get hurt or something happens to you or us? "Well, I wouldn't hurt you or us. I wouldn't let anything happen to either of us. I wouldn't let anybody hurt you because you mean too much to me and we care about each other too much to let anyone harm each other. '' Idalia smiled softly at Franklin. She leaned over and kissed him deeply.

Franklin returned the kiss hungrily. He moved her shirt off of her shoulders slowly and pulled it down. He then moved on to her bra and unclasped it. He slipped the straps of her bra off of her shoulder and kissed her breasts. He slid his tongue across her nipple before sucking on it. Idalia cried out loud when he sucked on her breast. "Oh my god, Frankie. Fuck me," she gasped. "Please please, Frankie. "Franklin smiled wickedly at Idalia and then began to suck on her nipple again. He moved his fingers to her sex and teased her lightly. Idalia groaned loudly and then cried out when Franklin slid his finger into her wetness. Idalia felt herself getting close to orgasm.

" Oh Frankie," she moaned loudly. "Come for me, Idalia. Come for me. " Franklin slid another finger into Idalia's moistness and thrust his thumb inside of her. Idalia came hard and fast, crying out loudly. Franklin held her hips firmly as he pumped his cock inside her. It was long and thick, filling her completely. Idalia could feel herself getting close to another orgasm so she closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she saw Franklin's cock still inside of her, moving up and down. He was staring directly at her and smiling. Idalia looked down and noticed all the homes were getting destroyed because they were fucking so loudly, causing much destruction to Florida. Franklin was watching her closely as he fucked her. He held her hips firmly with one hand while stroking her slit with the other.

Idalia reached down and touched his penis and it immediately hardened. She smiled at him and said, "You feel better than Florida dick, Frankie. ", to which Franklin laughed. Idalia knew that he wasn't really laughing at her joke. "Yeah I guess so", he replied as he continued to fuck her, pumping his huge dick into her hot pussy. He was already almost fully erect, meaning they were going to fuck again. Idalia spread her legs wider to accommodate his dick. Once Idalia was more open and ready for him, Franklin pushed his shaft deep inside of Idalia. Idalia screamed loudly and bucked uncontrollably as he filled her. Franklin's cock felt so big, so full. He loved having Idalia like this and he loved how tight she was. She loved his perfect body, his perfect CDO, clouds, and eyes. She loved how pretty his skin was and how perfect he looked in the sun.

Franklin felt himself becoming stiffer, harder, and faster with every thrust that Idalia gave. Amid their lovemaking, Franklin heard a noise. At first, it sounded like a gunshot but then he realized it was Idalia screaming his name. "Fuck, Frankie! " she yelled as he pounded his cloudy dick inside her elongated beef curtains which already drenched the Gulf of Mexico and Florida, the hot waters of the Gulf of Mexico soaking their bodies and making her hot, wet pussy even hotter and wetter. Idalia came again and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she screamed even louder. Franklin felt Idalia climaxing and came with her, cumming inside of her. He collapsed on top of Idalia and both of their breathing slowed down. " Are you okay? Franklin asked Idalia in a husky voice. Idalia nodded yes but could barely talk because of all the orgasms she had just had. Franklin looked at her and smiled. He picked up a nearby towel to dry them both off and when he was done with that, they headed back upstairs.

Once inside the bedroom, Idalia lay on the bed and covered her eyes with her arm, embarrassed that she hadn't wiped herself off properly. Franklin helped her clean herself up and then kissed her forehead. "Come on. You need to rest," he told her. "We can watch TV together. " He switched the TV on and saw the news headline "HURRICANE IDALIA MAKES LANDFALL IN TAMPA AS A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE " playing on the screen. Franklin turned the volume up as loud as it could possibly go and lay next to Idalia as he listened to the news. Idalia fell asleep after just a few minutes of laying on the bed and cuddling up with Franklin.

TLDR: Idalia wakes up from a dream about going to Florida and feels unwell. Franklin, her partner, notices her distress and tries to comfort her. They discuss their desires and concerns, and their conversation turns intimate. They engage in sexual activity, causing destruction around them. Afterward, they clean up and rest together while watching the news. Idalia falls asleep in Franklin's arms.
IT'S OVER

WTNT45 KNHC 300857
TCDAT5

Hurricane Idalia Discussion Number 15
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL AL102023
500 AM EDT Wed Aug 30 2023

Idalia continues to undergo rapid intensification. Maximum
flight-level winds were 123 kt, with believable SFMR values of 115
kt. Satellite images show a small eye surrounded by very cold
clouds tops, especially in the western quadrant. The initial wind
speed is set to 115 kt, making Idalia an extremely dangerous
category 4 hurricane.

The hurricane still has a few hours left to intensify before it
makes landfall. The biggest change to the intensity forecast is to
increase the wind speeds over southeastern Georgia and South
Carolina as the rapid motion and track close to the coast is
expected to keep the system near hurricane strength for longer.
Thus a Hurricane Warning has been issued for a portion of those
coasts, and the Hurricane Watch is extended northeastward. After
the hurricane moves offshore, the wind field on the northwestern
side near eastern North Carolina is expected to be enhanced by a
cold front, and the Tropical Storm Watch has been upgraded to a
Tropical Storm Warning in that area. The long-range intensity
forecast is quite uncertain with Idalia taking on some hybrid
characteristics due to a baroclinc trough. No changes were made at
this time, and the forecast remains close to the consensus.

Idalia is moving faster toward the north-northeast or 025/16 kt.
After landfall, Idalia is expected to move near or along the coast
of Georgia and the Carolinas in 24-36 hours. Uncertainty in the
track forecast beyond 48 hours remains quite large, and the latest
guidance is significantly faster. The new forecast is adjusted
toward the consensus, but could be too slow at long range.

KEY MESSAGES:

1. Catastrophic impacts from storm surge inundation of 12 to 16 feet
above ground level and destructive waves are expected somewhere
between the Wakulla/Jefferson County line and Yankeetown, Florida.
Life-threatening storm surge inundation is likely elsewhere along
portions of the Florida Gulf Coast where a Storm Surge Warning is in
effect. Residents in these areas should follow any advice given by
local officials.

2. Destructive life-threatening winds will occur where the core of
Idalia moves onshore in the Big Bend region of Florida, with
hurricane conditions expected elsewhere in portions of the Hurricane
Warning area along the Florida Gulf Coast. Strong winds will also
spread inland across portions of northern Florida and southern
Georgia near the track of the center of Idalia where Hurricane
Warnings are in effect. Residents in these areas should be prepared
for long-duration power outages. Damaging hurricane-force winds are
likely in portions of eastern Georgia and southeastern South
Carolina where Hurricane Warnings are now in effect.

3. Areas of flash, urban, and moderate river flooding, with
considerable impacts, are expected from the Florida Big Ben through,
central Georgia and South Carolina, through eastern North Carolina
into Thursday.

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INIT 30/0900Z 29.1N 84.1W 115 KT 130 MPH
12H 30/1800Z 31.0N 82.7W 85 KT 100 MPH...INLAND
24H 31/0600Z 33.1N 79.6W 60 KT 70 MPH...INLAND
36H 31/1800Z 33.8N 76.1W 50 KT 60 MPH...OVER WATER
48H 01/0600Z 33.3N 72.7W 50 KT 60 MPH
60H 01/1800Z 32.4N 70.7W 45 KT 50 MPH
72H 02/0600Z 31.5N 69.5W 45 KT 50 MPH
96H 03/0600Z 30.7N 68.0W 45 KT 50 MPH
120H 04/0600Z 30.5N 66.0W 45 KT 50 MPH

$$
Forecaster Blake

"absorbed by Franklin" JFL

WTNT41 KNHC 310849
TCDAT1

Tropical Storm Jose Discussion Number 8
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL AL112023
500 AM AST Thu Aug 31 2023

Convection since the prior advisory has become markedly better
organized on infrared and shortwave-IR imagery. Instead of the
bursting pattern exhibited the prior two nights, there is more
evidence of curved banding, which was noted on the GMI microwave
pass last evening and a more recent AMSR2 pass at 0458 UTC.
Subjective estimates form TAFB and SAB were both T2.5/35 kt, and the
latest SATCON estimate was up to 37 kt. All these data suggest the
depression has become tropical storm Jose, and 35 kt is the initial
intensity this advisory.

Jose has certainly been in no hurry to move anywhere the last couple
of days, but may finally be starting a more northward motion, now
estimated at 350/5 kt. Part of the storm's previous lack of motion
was related to competing steering influences from mid-level ridging
both to its north and south, keeping the small cycle parked in
place. However, The large circulation of Hurricane Franklin
approaching from the west should break this steering stalemate. Jose
is forecast to soon accelerate northward as it becomes swept up in
the larger hurricane's circulation. The track guidance is in good
agreement with this solution, and the track forecast was largely an
update of the previous advisory.

Despite Jose becoming a tropical storm, it does not appear likely
to intensify very much more. While vertical wind shear is currently
low, it should rapidly increase as Jose accelerates north and
Franklin's outflow increases the upper-level flow from the opposite
direction. Most of the guidance shows Jose getting absorbed by
Franklin by the weekend, and the latest NHC intensity forecast
shows this solution occuring in 48 hours.

FORECAST POSITIONS AND MAX WINDS

INIT 31/0900Z 28.8N 52.2W 35 KT 40 MPH
12H 31/1800Z 30.3N 52.4W 35 KT 40 MPH
24H 01/0600Z 32.6N 52.2W 35 KT 40 MPH
36H 01/1800Z 36.4N 51.5W 30 KT 35 MPH
48H 02/0600Z...ABSORBED BY FRANKLIN

$$
Forecaster Papin

One day, Idalia woke up from her basement and had a dream about going ER in Florida. She had been dreaming about it for weeks. Her head started pounding again after she finished the dream about it. This time she thought she might be sick. She got out of bed, made breakfast, and went outside to sit in her garden. As she was sitting there, eating her breakfast, she saw that Franklin had just landed in her backyard. "Good morning, baby," he said to her while coming through the front door. "Did you miss me? " Idalia nodded yes. She knew he would be back soon enough. After the last time, Idalia knew that they were only going to see each other for one or two days a week. "Good because I missed you too," he smiled at her before kissing her forehead. He sat down on the swing beside her and watched as she ate her breakfast.

"You're still eating your breakfast. How are you feeling today? " Idalia shrugged her shoulders and kept eating her breakfast. Franklin noticed that Idalia's face wasn't really happy so he asked, "What's wrong? " Idalia shrugged again, this time saying nothing. Franklin put his hand around Idalia's waist and pulled her closer to him. He kissed Idalia softly and then continued, "I know something is bothering you. You can tell me what it is. " Idalia didn't say anything but then Franklin asked her, "Why don't we go inside? I'll make us a nice cup of coffee. " Idalia nodded at him and followed him into the house. "Do you want to talk about it right now or later? " Franklin told her once they walked inside the kitchen.

Idalia shrugged her shoulders again. "I want to go ER on Floridacel virgins while we fuck over the state. I want your thick dick so bad Frankie," she said while licking her lips. Franklin took her by surprise by pulling her to him and smashing his mouth against hers. Idalia quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Franklin moaned at the feel of Idalia's tongue in his mouth. When he pulled away, Idalia pouted. "I'm sorry, sweetie. We'll have to wait until you're ready to ER on people again. " Idalia nodded her head and let out a moan. Franklin pulled her onto his lap and began to stroke her nipples, making Idalia moan even louder. "Fuck, Frankie, your cock feels good. "Franklin laughed at Idalia's statement and rubbed her clit harder.

The sound of Idalia moaning with pleasure made Franklin even harder. Idalia pulled away from Franklin's lips and bit them gently. "Don't stop, baby. " Idalia licked her lips again. "Please Frankie. ", she whispered in his ear. Franklin looked deep into her eyes and said, "Why do you want to destroy Florida while we fuck? " Idalia sighed and replied, "Because I like Florida, Frankie. Why does everyone hate Florida? " Franklin ran his hands down her sides and grabbed her hips. He pulled her tightly against him and growled into her throat. "It's not that I hate Florida. I hate the government."

"I know you hate them, Frankie. I know that. Everyone hates the government. "But Idalia, why did you agree to go ER on someone else? " Idalia bit her lip and looked down at Franklin's erection pressed against her belly button. "I'm sorry, Frankie. I can't answer that question. What if I get hurt or something happens to you or us? "Well, I wouldn't hurt you or us. I wouldn't let anything happen to either of us. I wouldn't let anybody hurt you because you mean too much to me and we care about each other too much to let anyone harm each other. '' Idalia smiled softly at Franklin. She leaned over and kissed him deeply.

Franklin returned the kiss hungrily. He moved her shirt off of her shoulders slowly and pulled it down. He then moved on to her bra and unclasped it. He slipped the straps of her bra off of her shoulder and kissed her breasts. He slid his tongue across her nipple before sucking on it. Idalia cried out loud when he sucked on her breast. "Oh my god, Frankie. Fuck me," she gasped. "Please please, Frankie. "Franklin smiled wickedly at Idalia and then began to suck on her nipple again. He moved his fingers to her sex and teased her lightly. Idalia groaned loudly and then cried out when Franklin slid his finger into her wetness. Idalia felt herself getting close to orgasm.

" Oh Frankie," she moaned loudly. "Come for me, Idalia. Come for me. " Franklin slid another finger into Idalia's moistness and thrust his thumb inside of her. Idalia came hard and fast, crying out loudly. Franklin held her hips firmly as he pumped his cock inside her. It was long and thick, filling her completely. Idalia could feel herself getting close to another orgasm so she closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she saw Franklin's cock still inside of her, moving up and down. He was staring directly at her and smiling. Idalia looked down and noticed all the homes were getting destroyed because they were fucking so loudly, causing much destruction to Florida. Franklin was watching her closely as he fucked her. He held her hips firmly with one hand while stroking her slit with the other.

Idalia reached down and touched his penis and it immediately hardened. She smiled at him and said, "You feel better than Florida dick, Frankie. ", to which Franklin laughed. Idalia knew that he wasn't really laughing at her joke. "Yeah I guess so", he replied as he continued to fuck her, pumping his huge dick into her hot pussy. He was already almost fully erect, meaning they were going to fuck again. Idalia spread her legs wider to accommodate his dick. Once Idalia was more open and ready for him, Franklin pushed his shaft deep inside of Idalia. Idalia screamed loudly and bucked uncontrollably as he filled her. Franklin's cock felt so big, so full. He loved having Idalia like this and he loved how tight she was. She loved his perfect body, his perfect CDO, clouds, and eyes. She loved how pretty his skin was and how perfect he looked in the sun.

Franklin felt himself becoming stiffer, harder, and faster with every thrust that Idalia gave. Amid their lovemaking, Franklin heard a noise. At first, it sounded like a gunshot but then he realized it was Idalia screaming his name. "Fuck, Frankie! " she yelled as he pounded his cloudy dick inside her elongated beef curtains which already drenched the Gulf of Mexico and Florida, the hot waters of the Gulf of Mexico soaking their bodies and making her hot, wet pussy even hotter and wetter. Idalia came again and her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she screamed even louder. Franklin felt Idalia climaxing and came with her, cumming inside of her. He collapsed on top of Idalia and both of their breathing slowed down. " Are you okay? Franklin asked Idalia in a husky voice. Idalia nodded yes but could barely talk because of all the orgasms she had just had. Franklin looked at her and smiled. He picked up a nearby towel to dry them both off and when he was done with that, they headed back upstairs.

Once inside the bedroom, Idalia lay on the bed and covered her eyes with her arm, embarrassed that she hadn't wiped herself off properly. Franklin helped her clean herself up and then kissed her forehead. "Come on. You need to rest," he told her. "We can watch TV together. " He switched the TV on and saw the news headline "HURRICANE IDALIA MAKES LANDFALL IN TAMPA AS A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE " playing on the screen. Franklin turned the volume up as loud as it could possibly go and lay next to Idalia as he listened to the news. Idalia fell asleep after just a few minutes of laying on the bed and cuddling up with Franklin.

TLDR: Idalia wakes up from a dream about going to Florida and feels unwell. Franklin, her partner, notices her distress and tries to comfort her. They discuss their desires and concerns, and their conversation turns intimate. They engage in sexual activity, causing destruction around them. Afterward, they clean up and rest together while watching the news. Idalia falls asleep in Franklin's arms.

@LampPostPrime

@ropemax @Interested @LampPostPrime

Screenshot 20230902 183841

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Idalia Shaniqua Jackson

Turning weather into pornographic material ... why not!