nigga look good but chin is small

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia
Gonial angle is not ideal

• +1
Reactions: jué
  • +1
Reactions: descension and xevuxia
Its too sharp imo. It could also be your chin that just only goes forward instead of down too :ROFLMAO:
So if you'd get genioplasty your side profile would be so much better.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta
Looks morphed

• +1
Chadlite

• Love it
@try2beme pls rate it 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

side profile is practically meaningless irl, 3/4 and front matter a lot more

• +1
Reactions: descension and xevuxia
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
yeah im saving up for a genio
Don't get genio, you will look like a clown, do not listen to just anyone here, you do not need any surgery

• +1
Reactions: Icon, zurzolo, xevuxia and 1 other person
Show us the front

• +1
high htn/cl
He isn't HTN he is chadlite. All normies have in common that they are normies irrelevant of low or high he is in a different category.

• Love it
He isn't HTN he is chadlite. All normies have in common that they are normies irrelevant of low or high he is in a different category.
bluecel

@maxxmclooks Chadlite is borderline runaway model. How does HTN fit into that? Retard

• JFL
@maxxmclooks Chadlite is borderline runaway model. How does HTN fit into that? Retard
JFL u dont need to be chadlite to be able to walk on a runway, I'm a model myself and have walked on runway for many times and I know people who have walked for big international brands who would be rated ltn or mtn here

JFL:lul:

• +1
Reactions: descension
JFL u dont need to be chadlite to be able to walk on a runway, I'm a model myself and have walked on runway for many times and I know people who have walked for big international brands who would be rated ltn or mtn here

JFL:lul:
Right. I meant more that even people in ur social circle will say shit like "u so handsome u should do modelling or be an actor" shit like that. I didn't necessarily mean the job itself. I just meant the looks level.

Right. I meant more that even people in ur social circle will say shit like "u so handsome u should do modelling or be an actor" shit like that. I didn't necessarily mean the job itself. I just meant the looks level.
i get those comments daily, in clubs and in dating apps

there isn't any looks level required for modelling, just be tall, slightly underweight and looks somehow exotic (which doesn't mean good looking on any standards)

i get those comments daily, in clubs and in dating apps

there isn't any looks level required for modelling, just be tall, slightly underweight and looks somehow exotic (which doesn't mean good looking on any standards)
Then it means you are good looking, I doubt LTN will get compliments like "U should do modelling". Do u consider ur self HTN or chadlite?

In this entire year I only saw 2 chadlites in the carribeans was at an air port, but they may have been chads thinking back.

• +1
Then it means you are good looking, I doubt LTN will get compliments like "U should do modelling". Do u consider ur self HTN or chadlite?
from normies no, but people who work in the fashion industry view peoples looks differently, depends on a day tbh, sometimes chadlite but usually htn

• +1
Reactions: Icon
from normies no, but people who work in the fashion industry view peoples looks differently, depends on a day tbh, sometimes chadlite but usually htn
Yea, some ppl just have that high fashion model look like Barrett but lower appeal. I get where you guys coming from.

Like OP his side profile maybe not very good ratios for appeal but I think he has that model look. Imho OP Looks like average model with general appeal he looks similar to dudes in agencies catalogues.

That's what I meant with his look.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xevuxia and Deleted member 66828
@maxxmclooks To me all normies irrelevant of LTN, MTN, HTN have this common factor about them that makes them all look like the same species while CL+ looks like a different animal hope if that make sense the line is like very clear and apparent.

• +1
@maxxmclooks To me all normies irrelevant of LTN, MTN, HTN have this common factor about them that makes them all look like the same species while CL+ looks like a different animal hope if that make sense the line is like very clear and apparent.
agreed, practically all CL and above have some striking features which make them stand out

• +1
Yea, some ppl just have that high fashion model look like Barrett but lower appeal. I get where you guys coming from.

Like OP his side profile maybe not very good ratios for appeal but I think he has that model look. Imho OP Looks like average model with general appeal he looks similar to dudes in agencies catalogues.

That's what I meant with his look.
i suggest you go watch almost any runway show and tell me if there's only CL+ people

I get ur point but really I want to highlight that the only requirements for being a model is that u are tall, skinny and somehow exotic looking, and that's only if we are talking about highfashion, if you do commercial then there practically no requirements

• +1
i suggest you go watch almost any runway show and tell me if there's only CL+ people

I get ur point but really I want to highlight that the only requirements for being a model is that u are tall, skinny and somehow exotic looking, and that's only if we are talking about highfashion, if you do commercial then there practically no requirements
Yea fair point

• +1
View attachment 3034893
I only want to show my 3/4 i insecure ab my front
3/4 is most important in real life since that is how ppl see you in motion. It is rare we directly are face to face with ppl in real life unless at a dinner table. I also don't like my front much but look similar to you in 3/4

Thanks, we are on a similar looks lv but different pheno and styling, eye area is similar. You got that tan and blondish hair, light triad styling while I am opposite vampire maxxed pale skin. I think I lean slightly towards more cute while you lean slightly towards more robust. I think overal both fit in the pretty boy category. (Not self proclaimed, ppl call me that often and randomly).

I also intuitively understand why you would think you sway between HTN and CL depending on the day I have the same thing. For me it is often how on point I am with my diet and disciplines. Some things like cardio and good diet make skin look bttr and improves overal facial harmony if you can get a glowing skin making it look like you have a real life beauty filter on and can definitely elevate from HTN to CL if you are on that tipping point that is how I look at it.

• +1
and debloating forgot to mention that in why one may sway between htn and cl

and debloating forgot to mention that in why one may sway between htn and cl
100% agree, debloated and clear skin i would say im cl

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: descension and Icon
Thanks, we are on a similar looks lv but different pheno and styling, eye area is similar. You got that tan and blondish hair, light triad styling while I am opposite vampire maxxed pale skin. I think I lean slightly towards more cute while you lean slightly towards more robust. I think overal both fit in the pretty boy category. (Not self proclaimed, ppl call me that often and randomly).

I also intuitively understand why you would think you sway between HTN and CL depending on the day I have the same thing. For me it is often how on point I am with my diet and disciplines. Some things like cardio and good diet make skin look bttr and improves overal facial harmony if you can get a glowing skin making it look like you have a real life beauty filter on and can definitely elevate from HTN to CL if you are on that tipping point that is how I look at it.
appreciated, mind showing your face?