Rate my side profiel

as the others say, grow the hair and become a chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Icon
appreciated, mind showing your face?
I am rlly tempted to share some pics. But I know off ppl that got doxxed here and one of their girlfriends found out and broke up. I've called ppl nigger on here for shits and giggles. So I'd rather not risk it. But I will share this slice comparison:

I would say you got bigger cheeckbones than me which I think looks rlly nice. Mine are more compact but enough for visible hallowing under sunlight.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Deleted member 66828
I am rlly tempted to share some pics. But I know off ppl that got doxxed here and one of their girlfriends found out and broke up. I've called ppl nigger on here for shits and giggles. So I'd rather not risk it. But I will share this slice comparison:

View attachment 3040047

I would say you got bigger cheeckbones than me which I think looks rlly nice. Mine are more compact but enough for visible hallowing under sunlight.
Bro take the risk

• JFL
  • +1
Something is off

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger

View attachment 3040047

hi jamie, funny to see you on here

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, BrutalMogger and descension
yeah i def understand that:fuk:
View attachment 3040047

if ur eyes would be pointing forwards it would literally look like that fallen angel painting, mirin pheno

and u were right, i def see what u ment by saying that u have like a vampire pheno

• Love it
  • +1
yeah i def understand that:fuk:

if ur eyes would be pointing forwards it would literally look like that fallen angel painting, mirin pheno

and u were right, i def see what u ment by saying that u have like a vampire pheno
Yes it would look like that, my girlfriend calls them psychopath eyes and loves them. Of course I can't sperg out about canthal tilt etc :lul:

Thank you bro, appreciate it. Ur cheeckbones are very very nice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Deleted member 66828
Yes it would look like that, my girlfriend calls them psychopath eyes and loves them. Of course I can't sperg out about canthal tilt etc :lul:

Thank you bro, appreciate it. Ur cheeckbones are very very nice
followed

• +1
Reactions: Icon and BrutalMogger
ye lefort cos2 (x) + sin2 (x) = (eix + e-ix )2 /4 + sin2 (x) = (e2ix + e-2ix )/4 + e2ln(sin(x)) + 1/2 is needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
3/4 looks chad tier, but your skull failos you so hard