Rate my side profile, 14years old boy-o-boy i am :)

I read sometimes it is to do with muscle attachment if that is the case your out of luck because you cannot transplant hair then. your eyes are top percentile though that is very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10374
damn
tell us about it wtf
I was in Vratsa, one friend did house party with the whole class and invited everybody. I did it in the toilets anyway :D

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and 6’1cel
I was in Vratsa, one friend did house party with the whole class and invited everybody. I did it in the toilets anyway :D
mirin
now for the final and most crucial question:
how big is ur dick

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, ManzareK, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others
nigga if you're 14 and you're here its so fucking over for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 2095
nigga if you're 14 and you're here its so fucking over for your mental health
Uuuhh, I dont this so, but thank you for your concern. I know what i want from life, i am here just for fun. Also im curently mewing and wana see result!😁

Uuuhh, I dont this so, but thank you for your concern. I know what i want from life, i am here just for fun. Also im curently mewing and wana see result!😁
i was also here for fun too, ended up with crippling depression not abt my looks though im 6 psl, im also your age bruv im 15

i was also here for fun too, ended up with crippling depression not abt my looks though im 6 psl, im also your age bruv im 15
Im above my insecurities, you should try to overcome them

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage
Im above my insecurities, you should try to overcome them
oh i don't have any insecurities brother, the things im depressed about are about my personal life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10374
oh i don't have any insecurities brother, the things im depressed about are about my personal life.
So you have no problem share your psl6 face to me on this post?

So you have no problem share your psl6 face to me on this post?
if i share my face on here i will get doxxed you're lucky that people don't know you here or else you would've gotten assfucked by different threads memeing you and doxxing you

if i share my face on here i will get doxxed you're lucky that people don't know you here or else you would've gotten assfucked by different threads memeing you and doxxing you
What, you scared? Haha :D. What is doxxed btw

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
What, you scared? Haha :D. What is doxxed btw
doxxed is people finding out who you really are, word of advice don't ever blindly trust anyone here.

doxxed is people finding out who you really are, word of advice don't ever blindly trust anyone here.
Ok, but i have nothing to fear about, im cool. Btw im from Bulgaria, you are greek, right?

• +1
Ok, but i have nothing to fear about, im cool. Btw im from Bulgaria, you are greek, right?
yup im greek born and raised.

• +1
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 10374
Rate my fave by psl and 1-10
psl is 1-8 you're psl 5 atm, good thing is you're only 14 and you've got time to grow, also your side profile is superior to your front

• +1
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 10374
chadlite. you look 17 despite being 14 and you're 5'11 tall for your age

wtf is that hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Deleted member 6723
nice bro but shit hairline at 14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and RoundHouse
mogs me brutally. mirin

Tf are kids doing here?I mean you look bad and everyone else is just delusional retard thinking that you are chad bc you have one visible peace of bone and height
But in reality you look like balding half nordic dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, nonserviam, Inscol and 1 other person
What is such a young boy doing here.

Tf are kids doing here?I mean you look bad and everyone else is just delusional retard thinking that you are chad bc you have one visible peace of bone and height
why don't you upload a picture and show us your beautiful face then? it's like you're something different

so toxic dude

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
why don't you upload a picture and show us your beautiful face then? it's like you're something different
9AF0018B D90F 4CAE A9CB 0426CB08ECF5
2B86BD18 131E 431E A6A2 05A3373BCB25
5B72D4F5 AFA1 4753 821C 35409BBA3AE3
8857679A 9D76 4A50 AE5D 0BEA7EA1E4A3
8065BFD6 E39C 48D0 9099 5D0EAC72CDA8
2746C684 733C 4DC4 B770 AC11DD4FFD34
92A31DE4 F273 4100 AB03 062FF60A0EC6

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 8019, Inscol and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 8019, Chad69 and 1 other person
asymetry, bad fwhr, gay as shit, tryina be cool + virgin dude that think dimples would save him, squinting and im done. Idont like to point your flaws but here you go
Tbh. He's better looking than u. You mog him in height tho.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 8019 and Chad69
asymetry, bad fwhr, gay as shit, tryina be cool + virgin dude that think dimples would save him, squinting and im done. Idont like to point your flaws but here you go
Nigga hes 6 psl like me jfl and where did you see assymetry? That nigga is symmetrical af

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: manossarik, PYT, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others
Bad fwhr?Ever heard of disortion?My fwhr is 2.05 which is actually too wide,and this tells me you have no knowledge on black pill
My face is perfectly symmetrical lol this is just disortion😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
Nigga hes 6 psl like me jfl and where did you see assymetry? That nigga is symmetrical af
one side of his face is bigger than other, enlonged nose, one masseter muscle bigger than other and i think he photoshoped one of them. But afterall he is squnting and clenching teeth

• Hmm...
Bad fwhr?Ever heard of disortion?My fwhr is 2.05 which is actually too wide,and this tells me you have no knowledge on black pill
Distortion is the worst fucking thing to ever exist jfl

• +1
Reactions: manossarik, PYT and johncruz12345
well, i just find a real gay that tells me about camera disortion. If you think that my face is that narrow in real life like on my photos... u are dumb

• +1
one side of his face is bigger than other, enlonged nose, one masseter muscle bigger than other and i think he photoshoped one of them. But afterall he is squnting and clenching teeth
Are you retarded?I dont squint shit bc this is my literary normal face
Have you heard of camera disortion and angles????????????????????My face is perfectly symmetrical

well, i just find a real gay that tells me about camera disortion. If you think that my face is that narrow in real life like on my photos... u are dumb
PS, its wider