Rate my side profile, 14years old boy-o-boy i am :)

Are you retarded?I dont squint shit bc this is my literary normal face
Have you heard of camera disortion and angles????????????????????My face is perfectly symmetrical
well, you do squint

well, i just find a real gay that tells me about camera disortion. If you think that my face is that narrow in real life like on my photos... u are dumb
Your English is soo bad I couldn’t process that sentence but ok
Lemme get this straighr for you buddy
My face is wide asf

Your English is soo bad I couldn’t process that sentence but ok
Lemme get this straighr for you buddy
My face is wide asf
you get it all wrong

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Are you retarded?I dont squint shit bc this is my literary normal face
Have you heard of camera disortion and angles????????????????????My face is perfectly symmetrical
If you had a halo like blue eyes you would be like 6.25 tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: manossarik, Chad69 and johncruz12345
im Bulgarian, my english is not my best
I see
Anyways
My face isn’t narrow nor asymmetrical
My face is wide and perfectly symmetrical

asymetry, bad fwhr, gay as shit, tryina be cool + virgin dude that think dimples would save him, squinting and im done. Idont like to point your flaws but here you go
Where do you even see dimples on my face lol

I see
Anyways
My face isn’t narrow nor asymmetrical
My face is wide and perfectly symmetrical
your face is fuking normal, nothing special, my face may not be wider than your, but is 1.98 on the scale. I have camera disortion too so stfu

• JFL
  • JFL
your face is fuking normal, nothing special, my face may not be wider than your, but is 1.98 on the scale. I have camera disortion too so stfu
E9A8F2D4 6EE3 4814 9BC0 7810AF4CEBA3

Jfl at calling my face ,,normal’’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10374
Those are called hollow cheeks dumbass
if im skinny as much as you are i will have them too, and its seems you are doing "
duck mouth" or whatever its called

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
if im skinny as much as you are i will have them too, and its seems you are doing "
duck mouth" or whatever its called
Iam not lol
Those are my natural lips
I mog you to ganges river stfu recessed fuckcel

• JFL
  • +1
My face is better than yours
Iam a Chadcel
go get girlfriend and ask her what women prefers, not staying here and thinking you are something special

• JFL
go get girlfriend and ask her what women prefers, not staying here and thinking you are something special
Oh no someone is mad

teenage girls usually find twink gay looking boys attractive most of the time. Thats why you already have a gf at such a young age.

• +1
teenage girls usually find twink gay looking boys attractive most of the time. Thats why you already have a gf at such a young age.
why i lost my virginity at 12 then geek?

and you saying that the other guy from above who was saying that mogs me or whatever is not a gay?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and to_stop_da_cope
Hahahahahahahah fucking duck mouth

i know ur a manlet but is your frame good or not
youd be a slayer in my school alas you’re mogged by 6’1 ogres in the dinaric alps
Ty bro
My frame is really good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I always say frame doesnt matter but wide clavicles are basically 90% of good frame you should measure if you got like 20 inch bideltoid before texting “my frame is good”

• +1
I always say frame doesnt matter but wide clavicles are basically 90% of good frame you should measure if you got like 20 inch bideltoid before texting “my frame is good”
You can eyeball it

Someone ban this fag

You can eyeball it
Not really I got good proportions on photos but irl frame is different I got really narrow hips But only 18 inch bideltoid basically that means my frame is dead average in clothing good frame irl is: medium hips, medium- large ribcage and wide clavicles like Jeff said so he wouldn’t even need to roid like David laid you look really impressive

are you bulgarian

• +1