Rate my side profile and front view

D

Deleted member 12921

Iron
Im 15 and want people to rate my frontview and side profile, also if i have potential. Im a late bloomer and started mewing and gymmaxing recently. I know i need a haircut and the angles are a bit off.
AAEEF524 F9C4 4986 9D89 929BC43F1DA7
F6C918F1 D1EE 422C 8A31 6FD25174283B
D07ABD43 AF4E 4F2B 8493 24B4DF1F299F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
just blast roids

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 6785
Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

• JFL
Reactions: xefo and Ermab4
philtrum to chin ratio = negative

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ManzareK, Deleted member 12758 and 1 other person
Stay in school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Mystery
baby mandible. start chewing and up your T niPPa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 6785
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Chin height lacking big time, started puberty late if so you have hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Holy fuck shit on a sandwich
What fuck is that side profile.
But cute from the front

[deleted]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 7.35.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 7.35.44 PM.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
recessed+short jaw,you need atleast a jaw implant and do something for your maxilla

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Holy fuck shit on a sandwich
What fuck is that side profile.
But cute from the front
Whats wrong with the side profile i genuinely want to know and what i can do to help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
White so life on easy mode

also mogged by @RODEBLUR

jfl cabrito san
But is true, is very possible have bad maxilla with good forward growth, like @qwertyqazqwerty

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
But is true, is very possible have bad maxilla with good forward growth, like @qwertyqazqwerty
foward growth with bad maxilla=bad craniofacial development

Im 15 and want people to rate my frontview and side profile, also if i have potential. Im a late bloomer and started mewing and gymmaxing recently. I know i need a haircut and the angles are a bit off.View attachment 1032243View attachment 1032245View attachment 1032247
First of all you're bloated asf, so firstly improve diet and cut out salt, corn syrup, fructoise, and processed food in general those make you bloated
Eat plenty of fruits and veggies
Drink Water and stay Hydrated
Work out your neck you look like a twig
Look into appliances or surgery
Mewing can help but it's kinda cope the older you get and really only benefits you if u have proper muscle function, posture, and a decently wide palate
So if you're a narrow palatecel fix that
Cut that bush off it makes you look aspie asf
Ur chin............OVER
You just need more more growth of your mandible and maxila esp. saggitaly
That Midface......OVER
You could improve plenty of things but firstly ffs work out that neck

You're Welcome

this site is obsessive and autistic. be careful.

your only failio is short chin. that's all.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, MrOrion and Yerico7
this site is obsessive and autistic. be careful.

your only failio is short chin. that's all.
Thanks mate, just wanted some advice and in return got my self esteem knocked down to the floor, i guess thats just how it goes lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MrOrion and Deleted member 12758
Good soft features but fucked up bones

Im 15 and want people to rate my frontview and side profile, also if i have potential. Im a late bloomer and started mewing and gymmaxing recently. I know i need a haircut and the angles are a bit off.View attachment 1032243View attachment 1032245View attachment 1032247
You’re not that bad genetically, you just need to look more masculine. Start gymmaxxing and get /fit/, that’s the only way. If it’s really hard for you, just start roiding (I don’t advice you to, but it’s still better than nothing).

baby mandible. start chewing and up your T niPPa
How does chewing affect the mandible, I thought it just blows up the mandible and I don't think the potential bone gains are worth the hassle you have to go through?

How can I up my T levels and how does that affect the mandible

How does chewing affect the mandible, I thought it just blows up the mandible and I don't think the potential bone gains are worth the hassle you have to go through?

How can I up my T levels and how does that affect the mandible
Warpings-along-SW1-of-mandible-shape-in-males-Large-muscle-CSAs-are-associated-with-a.png

hassle? nigga if it's a hassle for you to not look prepubescent then I recommend leaving the site and going back to fortnite
T means dimorphism. sleep, exercise, don't be fat. zinc, magnesium, vit d. maybe redlight on balls :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Warpings-along-SW1-of-mandible-shape-in-males-Large-muscle-CSAs-are-associated-with-a.png

hassle? nigga if it's a hassle for you to not look prepubescent then I recommend leaving the site and going back to fortnite
T means dimorphism. sleep, exercise, don't be fat. zinc, magnesium, vit d. maybe redlight on balls :feelswat:
JFL what I meant by hassle is that the effects from chewing are overstated and take it from me, chewing really only blows up the masseters, if you're lucky you might get some bone growth and bear in mind im no oldcel.

Also calm tf down, can you not have a civil discussion?

Wdym redlight on balls, what does that do?

Zinc, magneisum, and vit D all raise T, and by how much?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Get older and train your neck

Harsh world bro I just got ignored by a girl while I was talking to her :'(, i guess its time to moneymaxxx
Thanks mate, just wanted some advice and in return got my self esteem knocked down to the floor, i guess thats just how it goes lma

Tbh your not a kill yourself guy, just mew (sounds cope but helped me with the philtrum), chew maxx , hollow cheeks idk bro good luck

over 4 growth hormone deficient cels