Rate my side profile and front view

ask your parents for a bimax surgery when you turn 18

Not bad for a 15 year old. You will look average to above average once you hit 18. Everyone looks a bit awkward at ages 15-16. Also you are lucky you look a bit underdeveloped, that means you will be very tall in the future

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
PUBERTYMAXX

youre not done growing at that age, leave this forum asap and come back a few years later

I don't know what all these weirdos are saying but you're not bad looking at all, trust me at 20 you'll look way more masculine just naturally, no need for surgeries or whatever these people are saying. One thing though, you need to work on your neck its giving you that super nerdy beta look. A thick neck alone gives you that alpha vibe https://gyazo.com/78f144eb3bc2df3b3bf526a3de232b70 . I'd suggest working out as well you can check jeff nippar guides on neck training its 100% worth in a couple of years when you're like 6"2 jacked and with a huge neck you'll thank your younger self

you look recessed

I don't know what all these weirdos are saying but you're not bad looking at all, trust me at 20 you'll look way more masculine just naturally, no need for surgeries or whatever these people are saying. One thing though, you need to work on your neck its giving you that super nerdy beta look. A thick neck alone gives you that alpha vibe https://gyazo.com/78f144eb3bc2df3b3bf526a3de232b70 . I'd suggest working out as well you can check jeff nippar guides on neck training its 100% worth in a couple of years when you're like 6"2 jacked and with a huge neck you'll thank your younger self
that's a neckpill and a half :feelswow: