Rate my sister, is there any hope for her and is my genetic lineage trash. How hard does my mom mog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sister looks like the nawalt qt type can you marry her off to me i swear my 3 inch ricecel dick would threat her good I'll pay good dowry

• JFL
Reactions: 3rdworldcountry and Deleted member 6572
Your sister looks like the nawalt qt type can you marry her off to me i swear my 3 inch ricecel dick would threat her good I'll pay good dowry
she's an anime nerd too jfl loves asian men and sits around drawing anime characters JFL

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3rdworldcountry, Deleted member 7926, Lolcel and 2 others
You could pay me and I wouldn't touch her not gonna lie

You Mog her brutal, hard to think you are siblings

incel factory.

Blaming your race is cope, plenty of Indian men get laid, you don't because you're an unattractive loser that has no confidence. If your dad looked like Hrithik Roshan and raised you, you wouldn't be here.
@Mirin2234 look at @Chineseguyslefort. This guy's looks and life is fucked to the point where he is legit getting a lefort 3. You are HTN/Chadlite and yet you're so obsessed with your indian background.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
You are an asshole OP and I hope your post gets removed

@Lorsss @Master @Sergeant

I know this isn't a rule but this is pretty fucked up. Can you do something about this post?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 8064
She smv mogs the whole forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 4332
@Mirin2234 look at @Chineseguyslefort. This guy's looks and life is fucked to the point where he is legit getting a lefort 3. You are HTN/Chadlite and yet you're so obsessed with your indian background.
I initially liked this idea of getting a LeFort III, but I changed my mind. It's not worth it, too invasive, too risky for my face. All it takes is for one mistake, and everything goes to shit. Now I think I'll just get a double jaw surgery, a genioplasty, and a rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, kuroro and Deleted member 8064
I initially liked this idea of getting a LeFort III, but I changed my mind. It's not worth it, too invasive, too risky for my face. All it takes is for one mistake, and everything goes to shit. Now I think I'll just get a double jaw surgery, a genioplasty, and a rhinoplasty.
Good bro. good luck.

Cuck of the year award goes to OP, congratulations faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
damn your mum looks pretty good, why'd she let herself get porked by an indian?????

is your dad a chadjeet like tuboflard?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 6572
@Mirin2234 matchmake your sister with good hearted incels

Cuz I have nothing to lose tbh no family no nothing who would actually care if all this shit got leaked my family wouldn’t even be a tad bit surprised lmao yes it’s that bad now exaggeration

sisters quite hot, tbh.

Foids get no sympathy from me.

She could download tinder and get thousands of matches with 5+ /10 guys easily.

FEMCELS.
DONT.
EXIST.

• +1
Reactions: improover
damn your mum looks pretty good, why'd she let herself get porked by an indian?????

she looks 3psl truecel but okay

she looks 3psl truecel but okay
Foids cannot be truecel. EVER.

Every foid, no matter how ugly, has at least an army of normies and high tier normies/chadlites waiting to fuck them.

Does she have a vagina

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
Title reminder this is her and she has been through the indescribable trauma I have and has gotten less help than me even somehow. Literally spends 17 hours a day no joke on her fucking computer fuck my family fuck my dad for letting this happen and fuck people who believe in god. Should someone just terminate my entire genetic lineage including me? What is he psl rating? How hard does my white mom at age 34 and at her fattest mog my 15 yo sister?
Looks arab in the first 3
Irish in the last one
Tf?

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Foids get no sympathy from me.

She could download tinder and get thousands of matches with 5+ /10 guys easily.

FEMCELS.
DONT.
EXIST.
Based response.

She'd look good with proper grooming

Title reminder this is her and she has been through the indescribable trauma I have and has gotten less help than me even somehow. Literally spends 17 hours a day no joke on her fucking computer fuck my family fuck my dad for letting this happen and fuck people who believe in god. Should someone just terminate my entire genetic lineage including me? What is he psl rating? How hard does my white mom at age 34 and at her fattest mog my 15 yo sister?
A lot of people look subhuman while going through puberty...I know I did..after puberty I look way better...your sister and u will grow up to be good looking...btw can u set me up with your sister...I would flirt 😘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Lolcel
Looks decent in 3rd picture tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
everyone saying she looks decent is coping hard, shes subhuman tbh, actually disgusting, still has a higher SMV than this whole forum combined doe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 4332

MONEY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
A lot of people look subhuman while going through puberty...I know I did..after puberty I look way better...your sister and u will grow up to be good looking...btw can u set me up with your sister...I would flirt 😘
Her growth is completely done Nd her puberty is over

Be a good brother and help your sister, her life would be easier if she just lost weight

Be a good brother and help your sister, her life would be easier if she just lost weight
She is 5’4 120 pounds. I guess shit tier fat distribution. It’s over. My gene only redeeeming quality is we naturally pretty skinny

She is 5’4 120 pounds. I guess shit tier fat distribution. It’s over. My gene only redeeeming quality is we naturally pretty skinny
Then it's not hard for her to get the ideal weight

A5D79B32 81C0 4B43 A5F6 6FFF72C65C83

In this pic she's hella cute (yes I'm a pedo)

In current pics even with the double chin she looks like the average girl with no makeup, help your sister and let her achieve her potential, which can be at least 5.5 psl with makeup

• +1
Reactions: 3rdworldcountry, Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 6572
I would fuck your mom rather than your sister, pretty sad.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6572
She is literally so subhuman she doesn’t own an Instagram or Snapchat JFL my controlling parents isolated her and locked her in a room and sent her away constantly
good parenting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back