Rate my sister, is there any hope for her and is my genetic lineage trash. How hard does my mom mog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Title reminder this is her and she has been through the indescribable trauma I have and has gotten less help than me even somehow. Literally spends 17 hours a day no joke on her fucking computer fuck my family fuck my dad for letting this happen and fuck people who believe in god. Should someone just terminate my entire genetic lineage including me? What is he psl rating? How hard does my white mom at age 34 and at her fattest mog my 15 yo sister?

Attachments

• E4813128-8CC1-433A-9CB7-4D817D481373.png
    E4813128-8CC1-433A-9CB7-4D817D481373.png
    494.9 KB · Views: 264
  • 7183F679-C7E1-420C-8F22-1BF3E7B51A63.png
    7183F679-C7E1-420C-8F22-1BF3E7B51A63.png
    395 KB · Views: 265
  • D925E7EF-10D4-4920-A3B5-5C57D98CD109.png
    D925E7EF-10D4-4920-A3B5-5C57D98CD109.png
    615.7 KB · Views: 298
  • 3FD4E217-1CC7-488A-810F-43C74829DCE0.png
    3FD4E217-1CC7-488A-810F-43C74829DCE0.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 335
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, xdxdxnice1, intovoid and 9 others
I would understand if you posted your girlfriend but why in the fuck would you upload a photo of your sister knowing willingly that this thread will stay here forever because it's in the rating section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 3583, jake_okok and 35 others
I would understand if you posted your girlfriend but why in the fuck would you upload a photo of your sister knowing willingly that this thread will stay here forever because it's in the rating section
Cuz I have nothing to lose tbh no family no nothing who would actually care if all this shit got leaked my family wouldn’t even be a tad bit surprised lmao yes it’s that bad now exaggeration

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, goat2x, jake_okok and 9 others
She doesn't look good in the first 2 pictures but decent in the third.
Looks slightly below average to me, like a 4/10. But she's a woman so she's able to get 6/10 dudes easily
And how is your mom is 34? How old are you dude

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, inceletto, Chadeep and 2 others
who's ur avi am mirin

She doesn't look good in the first 2 pictures but decent in the third.
Looks slightly below average to me, like a 4/10. But she's a woman so she's able to get 6/10 dudes easily
And how is your mom is 34? How old are you dude
In that pic my mom was 34 and fat now she is 40. I am almost 17

Cuz I have nothing to lose tbh no family no nothing who would actually care if all this shit got leaked my family wouldn’t even be a tad bit surprised lmao yes it’s that bad now exaggeration
I think what he meant is your sister could be targeted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
I think what he meant is your sister could be targeted
She is literally so subhuman she doesn’t own an Instagram or Snapchat JFL my controlling parents isolated her and locked her in a room and sent her away constantly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Mouthbreath and Michael Myers
In that pic my mom was 34 and fat now she is 40. I am almost 17
well your mother definitely doesn't mog your sister now but probably would mog her when she was younger because of pheno

well your mother definitely doesn't mog your sister now but probably would mog her when she was younger because of pheno
My sister is extremely subhuman don’t cope

She is literally so subhuman she doesn’t own an Instagram or Snapchat JFL my controlling parents isolated her and locked her in a room and sent her away constantly
damn you should help her then, get a stable job and take her out of that shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
What race is your dad?

Attachments

• 8E01F7AD-557B-4766-8DA0-DA5F3164E525.jpeg
    8E01F7AD-557B-4766-8DA0-DA5F3164E525.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 312
Sis: 4/10
Mom: 5/10

looks decent in third pic bro. shes just a bit young, will look better once shes 18

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Notice my sister and how much better she looked before her Indian genes kicked in and we underwent severe trauma and she stopped showering eating and stayed up all night on her computer. Her life got ruined she was meant to look better. Fuck this cruel world

Attachments

• A5D79B32-81C0-4B43-A5F6-6FFF72C65C83.jpeg
    A5D79B32-81C0-4B43-A5F6-6FFF72C65C83.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 265
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and thecel
Notice my sister and how much better she looked before her Indian genes kicked in and we underwent severe trauma and she stopped showering eating and stayed up all night on her computer. Her life got ruined she was meant to look better. Fuck this cruel world
Also notice that evil bitch I call a mother on the left

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Lolcel

damn that sucks.

At least I never had a point when my Asian genes kicked in; I’ve been a recessed subhuman ever since I was born.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 6572, Lolcel and 2 others
You guys
looks decent in third pic bro. shes just a bit young, will look better once shes 18
are extremely delusional. Would you ever kiss her? No you would not she has never even held hands with a boy it’s fucking over do not cope her life and meaningless and worthless she has no family no friends no life no happiness no permit no job no joy NO LOOKS. What a sad existence while a rich white girl with no trauma gets everything. This world is rotten evil and disgusting. Stupid ducking religious copers I hope your church burns down and all your kids get brutally buttfucked by the pastor for spreading such lies when tits obvious life is meaningless and their is no god. You have tricked me for too long and it won’t go on anymore. Enough is enough

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, ChuckBASS, Lolcel and 1 other person
You guys

are extremely delusional. Would you ever kiss her? No you would not she has never even held hands with a boy it’s fucking over do not cope her life and meaningless and worthless she has no family no friends no life no happiness no permit no job no joy NO LOOKS. What a sad existence while a rich white girl with no trauma gets everything. This world is rotten evil and disgusting. Stupid ducking religious copers I hope your church burns down and all your kids get brutally buttfucked by the pastor for spreading such lies when tits obvious life is meaningless and their is no god. You have tricked me for too long and it won’t go on anymore. Enough is enough
fbi is watching me, i cant say id kiss her since im 24 lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadeep and Deleted member 6572
god i legit feel bad for all the trauma and shit you're going through

please don't hesitate to pm me if you wanna just talk or even vent

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 1680, aestheticallypleasin and 3 others
It's so over she looks like an Indian dude with long hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 6572, Lolcel and 6 others
damn that sucks.

At least I never had a point when my Asian genes kicked in; I’ve been a recessed subhuman ever since I was born.
Atleast you have the peace of mind knowing nothing could be different it must haunt her if she knew stuff could’ve been different and how over it is

• So Sad
It's so over she looks like an Indian dude with long hair
Exactly thank you for not coping. She is on the spectrum for sure I’d bet as well but fuck getting her mental health help right? When she is rotting after seeing her father stab himself just yell at her for not doing her homework and send her away. What a fucking joke this shit is. What a fucking joke. I’m gonna make a mog battle between the two half Indians girls soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
I would have unprotected sex with her (17 not a pedo feds)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Does she not have tits or ass AT ALL? She looks incredibly skinny and still fat. Idk what's up with her
Does she not have tits or ass AT ALL? She looks incredibly skinny and still fat. Idk what's up with her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 1680
Literally none zilch. While my mom has good size tits

Mutts are always mentally fucked by their degenerate shit tier parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, RaciallyAndrogynous, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel and thecel
You guys

I’d kiss her ngl

Mutts are always mentally fucked by their degenerate shit tier parents.
Not only are my parents indian and white so it’ll already be weird. My parents met on a dating site for indian grooms to get married and my dad is from Indian born and raised. JFL

• +1
Fucking brutal bro. I would try and get her to gymcel or something
She is so autistic and scarred by trauma she literally went to school half a year and said not one word. Nobody helped her or was there for he no one cared even tho the counselors would eat with her everyday parents didn’t care. Then we moved across the country again. She has no life and should die for her own good it’s beyond over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and thecel
Not only are my parents indian and white so it’ll already be weird. My parents met on a dating site for indian grooms to get married and my dad is from Indian born and raised. JFL
your mom is an embarrassment to the white race and your father is a cuck who betrays his own for white supremacy. OFC they cant raise you children.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, intovoid, Lolcel and 2 others
your mom is an embarrassment to the white race and your father is a cuck who betrays his own for white supremacy. OFC they cant raise you children.
Thank you and thank you. They should anazlyze my life as a case study as to why they should make interracial breeding illegal and punishable by the electric chair

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Lolcel, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
I would ngl just for the easy lay to add to my count

Thank you and thank you. They should anazlyze my life as a case study as to why they should make interracial breeding illegal and punishable by the electric chair
Blaming your race is cope, plenty of Indian men get laid, you don't because you're an unattractive loser that has no confidence. If your dad looked like Hrithik Roshan and raised you, you wouldn't be here.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
You guys

Giga fucking cope. Put her face on tinder and she would get thousands of matches. You might be an incel but she can get tons of guys easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, johncruz12345, Lolcel and 2 others
Giga fucking cope. Put her face on tinder and she would get thousands of matches. You might be an incel but she can get tons of guys easily
thing is ive had more sexual experiences and relationships then she will ever have
Blaming your race is cope, plenty of Indian men get laid, you don't because you're an unattractive loser that has no confidence. If your dad looked like Hrithik Roshan and raised you, you wouldn't be here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
thing is ive had more sexual experiences and relationships then she will ever have
She could easily outslay you to the fucking moon, put her face on tinder and let's see the results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, عبد الرحمن, Lolcel and 2 others
She could easily outslay you to the fucking moon, put her face on tinder and let's see the results.
if you want to ill be ok with that. Let me know the results.

I think she could be a pump-and-dump material for normies and nothing more. It's kinda sad, because she probably wants a long term relationship, not casual sex.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 8064 and 2 others
It warms my heart to see these family photos man. You shouldn't be posting this here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6572 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back