Rate my skincare routine and help me improve it

Deleted member 13325

Deleted member 13325

Maghrebi bad boy
AM - Sunscreen
PM - 0.05% Tretinoin, wait 30 min then apply moisturizer

Although, my acne is going down, my overall collagen is not improving despite bumping up from 0.025% Tret. What can I do to improve my collagen? Do I need to be more patient and wait a few more months for the Tret to work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
AM - Sunscreen

Although, my acne is going down, my overall collagen is not improving despite bumping up from 0.025% Tret. What can I do to improve my collagen? Do I need to be more patient and wait a few more months for the Tret to work?
Cold water showers n shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: Descartes and Deleted member 13325
Wait a few months but studies have shown higher percentage just takes longer to reach maximum improvement, they don’t actually help more

AM - Sunscreen

Moisturize twice?
Derma roll?
Cleanser?

elab hot showers pls
There is not much to elab about.. hot water is bad for skin in general. You should just bathe from hot and slowly making the water colder. Don't take the cold water directly it might be bad for your heart ngl. One should always slowly build up

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
Ok, 1mm or 0.5mm? And can I apply Tret and other topicals on the days I dermaroll?
I have quite thick skin.

I use 1mm for the bony parts of my face (forehead and nose) and 1.5-2mm for the meaty parts (cheeks).

You stop any kind of retinol (i.e. tret) the day before and the day after dermarolling.

Additional things to boost collagen production : vitamin C tablets (1500-2000mg per day), vitamin c serum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325
  • +1
Yes i use 0.25mm rn 2x a week and use retinol after.
Be careful with using retinol after. Might be better to use it on alternating days. Can I ask why you're using Retinol (meme product) and not Tretinoin? Tret has much more efficacy for a small price difference.

Be careful with using retinol after. Might be better to use it on alternating days. Can I ask why you're using Retinol (meme product) and not Tretinoin? Tret has much more efficacy for a small price difference.
Cuz was easy to buy. Will swap once retinol ran out

• +1