D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
1. Beta carotene 20000IU + raw carrots every day

2. Derma rolling for collegen twice a day

3. Applying vitamin c to skin

4. Cutting out all dairy products

5. Beef liver for vitamin A to help skin

Thoughts and anything I can add? Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, St. Wristcel, xefo and 3 others
It's better to take vitamin C orally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 7820
I would recommend rather than loading up on just beta carotene to take various carotenoids to avoid mismatched skintone. The orange coloration from beta carotene accumulates unevenly in the skin such as in the palms & the nose. Mixing will allow lower dose of all avoiding mismatched skintone while still providing the liver with excess carotenoids so that you guarantee it is being stored in the skin and not converted.

Rest sounds good though my dude

• +1
raw milk is bad?
For some people maybe as it may increase estrogen just like pasteurized milk. But what makes normal milk worse is the calcium cant be absorbed as well and had nowhere to go so it can also cause acne. If I could get raw milk I would try to see if it has no effect ngl as im not certain.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 4612
I would recommend rather than loading up on just beta carotene to take various carotenoids to avoid mismatched skintone. The orange coloration from beta carotene accumulates unevenly in the skin such as in the palms & the nose. Mixing will allow lower dose of all avoiding mismatched skintone while still providing the liver with excess carotenoids so that you guarantee it is being stored in the skin and not converted.

Rest sounds good though my dude

Why did the study of 30k iu beta carotene show even skin tone results then?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 5522
Why did the study of 30k iu beta carotene show even skin tone results then?
Perhaps it's sample size of only 32 men and it's limit of 12 week difference? I don't know, my advice is based on anecdotes seeing individuals on lookism back in the day post pictures of themselves with orange noses and palms.

• +1
So like an orange a day or something? I also forgot to add Liver for vitamin A here jfl so ill add it now
No, orange have a little bit of vitamin C which is not enough, take 1g of high quality vitamin C supplement.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and xefo
Dermarolling twice a day wtf?

• +1
Cleanser-Moisturizer-SPF
Cleanser-Tret-Moisturizer
Deep dermaroll with PRP once every 4-6 weeks.

• +1
Ok ill just do it in the morning then thanks for telling me
i recomend at night. because you are doing holes in your skin, it might not be a good ideia exposing your skin like that during the day, on the street where is dirt, free radicals, etc. At night your skin can recover during your sleep for the exposition in the next day.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 5522
Jfl at dermarolling twice a day. Are you below 60IQ OP?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and here
Perhaps it's sample size of only 32 men and it's limit of 12 week difference? I don't know, my advice is based on anecdotes seeing individuals on lookism back in the day post pictures of themselves with orange noses and palms.

I've been doing it for a while and not sure I notice a difference. But it's not causing splotchiness. I supplement with astaxanthin.

• +1
Dermarolling twice a day?

Do you have beef with Collagen? What did it ever do to you?

Also, did you cut out gluten?

You could add some sort of fermented probiotic foods like Kefir, helped my skin tremendously

• +1
why no retin-a?

• +1
all this skin shit is confusing af

• So Sad
Idk where to get it man
alldaychemist.com my skin is legit glowing

• Love it
where can I acquire these vatious carotenoids?

Amazon lol, I take beta-carotene, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lycopene separately & my multivitamin also has lutein.

• +1
Amazon lol, I take beta-carotene, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lycopene separately & my multivitamin also has lutein.
zeaxanthin, and lycopene separately & my multivitamin also has lutein.
never heard of these before thanks bhai I will immediately buy these. in the past days I really noticed my beta carotene gains so I want to invest

• +1
Reactions: cathalo and Deleted member 5522
never heard of these before thanks bhai I will immediately buy these. in the past days I really noticed my beta carotene gains so I want to invest

Np boyo, I've not seen others talk about them but after getting decent results from beta carotene I read more about them and how they all have various pigmentations so I figured fuck it, use all of them for diverse color profile. Bought all the carotenoids I could find on amazon and stacked them together. Have had good results, skin looks very lightly tan with strong red undertones. I was pale af before.

Np boyo, I've not seen others talk about them but after getting decent results from beta carotene I read more about them and how they all have various pigmentations so I figured fuck it, use all of them for diverse color profile. Bought all the carotenoids I could find on amazon and stacked them together. Have had good results, skin looks very lightly tan with strong red undertones. I was pale af before.

Is your DHT fucked? Too much and Lycopene and Astaxanthin causes gyno to develop?

The only proven topical treatments are in the retinoid family and shouldn't be ignored. You can buy Adapalene gel, under the name Differin, for like $15 otc in the US.
You should definitely add Differin in to your routine. It drys skin out so also use a moisturizer. Those two things are really all you need.

Is your DHT fucked? Too much and Lycopene and Astaxanthin causes gyno to develop?

I use finasteride for hairloss, though my blood tests show my dht is only slightly below average even with fin. Think I'm classic case of dht related hairloss. As for gyno, I have not developed any and I've been using carotenoids & fin for years since I was 19.