Reactions: Ryan, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 12669 and 4 others
Cuck skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14978 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Okay Are those considered big failos? Or just average
To be considered a Man U need to have decent lower third, grow a beard if u are not gonna get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 12669 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
To be considered a Man U need to have decent lower third, grow a beard if u are not gonna get surgery

Ok thanks.. i barely have facial hair though and how high would you rate my bodyfat? If i lose bodyfat would some of the issues be solved?

Also my neck posture is bad i think that makes my skull look worse.

• +1
Ok thanks.. i barely have facial hair though and how high would you rate my bodyfat? If i lose bodyfat would some of the issues be solved?

Also my neck posture is bad i think that makes my skull look worse.
It looks like ur at 20% body fat due to the amount of skin under ur neck but that’s probably cause u have a low hyoid bone, I don’t think lowering bf would make ur jaw look better u gotta do something about that

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14280 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
stop tilting your head up and show us your recession

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
It's over for u Op, my condolences

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 12669, Aqua and 3 others
stop tilting your head up and show us your recession
I have shit forward head posture you dumass look at my neck its not even straight

• +1
Which skull shape do i have ?
you need double jaw surgery with some kind of neck lift and hioyde suspension after neck liposuction. your life will change forever

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03, Velvet_Thorns and 2 others
small skull. i mog

• +1
  • JFL
Skull shape + size = mog

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5786
you need double jaw surgery with some kind of neck lift and hioyde suspension after neck liposuction. your life will change forever
Ok dooes it matter that my bodyfat% is high? Could these issues be solved if i drop fat? And is double jaw surgery something most people would benefit from? What about lefort in my case? Whats the difference?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14280
Skull shape + size = mog
What shape do i have? Its definerly big it actually bothers me having such a big skull not sure why it looks small to people in the picture? its 59-61cm circumfance

• +1
Ok dooes it matter that my bodyfat% is high? Could these issues be solved if i drop fat? And is double jaw surgery something most people would benefit from? What about lefort in my case? Whats the difference?
Lose weight and mew for the love of God

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14280 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Lose weight and mew for the love of God
You think i will be a mogger once i do that based on how my face looks at high bf?

• +1
im pretty sure u also got a low hyoide bro...
ur recessed, try having good tongue posture, maybe ur neck goes up a little along with the back of the tongue (hyoide and tongue are attached)

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
im pretty sure u also got a low hyoide bro...
ur recessed, try having good tongue posture, maybe ur neck goes up a little along with the back of the tongue (hyoide and tongue are attached)
Thanks.. it seems like most of my issues are related to my neck? Is this a weird a case ?:feelsuhh:
mew wont change your bones but can probably define your neck more
Are my bones overall allright? Or are they not noticeable due to high bodyfat?

• +1
It may change his bones if hes under 25, especially hard mewing, depends Ig
Im 24 im struggling to mew i swallow to get my tongue to the roof but then it will go back down or i get issues with breathing

• +1
Im 24 im struggling to mew i swallow to get my tongue to the roof but then it will go back down or i get issues with breathing
keep doing it till it becomes a habit, anything worth achieving in life doesnt come easy, even for chad
remember that

• +1
Playground pedo pheno :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03

[SIZE=7][B]JawGuyFatFaceGuy[/B][/SIZE]

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
ur biggest falios are maxilla, mandible (jawline), posture, and submental fat. looking pretty bad overall ngl

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Jason Voorhees
ur biggest falios are maxilla, mandible (jawline), posture, and submental fat. looking pretty bad overall ngl
This

also ur skull shape isn't good. Forehead is quite sloped.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and JosephGarrot123
brachy. IT'S OVER

Hank shocked

• So Sad
Dam what are the fixxes? For jawline and maxilla surgery?
Fatloss is gonna help alot i assume? Posture is kinds fixxeable too

brachy. IT'S OVER

View attachment 1350244

This is dumb my mum looks really good and foggs at 48 hair collagen and im over here subhuman dna from my dad :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
My sister foggs aswell wtf is this

Dam what are the fixxes? For jawline and maxilla surgery?
Fatloss is gonna help alot i assume? Posture is kinds fixxeable too
Start doing squats and deadlifts at the gym

They help posture a lot. Make an effort always to stand up straight at all times

Lose weight

And surgery might be a good plan for mandible and maxila

• +1
Start doing squats and deadlifts at the gym

They help posture a lot. Make an effort always to stand up straight at all times

Lose weight

And surgery might be a good plan for mandible and maxila
Ok thanks and Is my manible and maxilla that bad? Could it be that my high fat is making it look worse? Because my fat distrubution is very much focused on my cheecks and neck (my sister has the same )

Ok thanks and Is my manible and maxilla that bad? Could it be that my high fat is making it look worse? Because my fat distrubution is very much focused on my cheecks and neck (my sister has the same )
Only way to find out is to leanmax and posture max. How tall and how much do you weigh

• +1
Only way to find out is to leanmax and posture max. How tall and how much do you weigh
Im like 175cm with shit posture so most likely close to or 6ft at correct posture

And im around 76kg but not trained. So my bodyfat levels are high. i also have shitty bloodwork in Cholestorol,LDL,triglerycide.

Yo
Corona here only lets people in the gym who are vaccinated
u could work out with bodywight exercises.

Get a weight vest and do push ups/ pull ups 3 x a week with progressive overload while losing weight. Do sprints and other cardio. If your 6'0 and 167 lbs and you are high fat ngl it doesnt look good for your body composition. Lose 20 lbs and then start lean bulking aiming to gain 0.5 lbs per week. Bulk back up from 150 to 170 slowly, while gettong stronger with exercises. Good luck

• +1
Lose weight and than your face might become more defined.

Don’t listen to people that say you are giga recessed it’s just that your cheeks are cubby.

• +1
Lose weight and than your face might become more defined.

Don’t listen to people that say you are giga recessed it’s just that your cheeks are cubby.
Yes i think you are right,I think people rate my face based on that they think im at normal bodyfat