Rate my skull and face

Yo

u could work out with bodywight exercises.

Get a weight vest and do push ups/ pull ups 3 x a week with progressive overload while losing weight. Do sprints and other cardio. If your 6'0 and 167 lbs and you are high fat ngl it doesnt look good for your body composition. Lose 20 lbs and then start lean bulking aiming to gain 0.5 lbs per week. Bulk back up from 150 to 170 slowly, while gettong stronger with exercises. Good luck
Fuaark what about just starve maxxing? I think im at like 30% bf

03EFECA2 6C02 4DB5 A016 FDBCE2AE30CA
I pushed my mouth together to make my jaw more visible since its covered by fat does this look better?

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 14166
View attachment 1350436I pushed my mouth together to make my jaw more visible since its covered by fat does this look better?
You have a decent jaw from the side at least just leanmax and fimd out what you look like. Problem is with someone of your composition you will look holocaust if you just starvemax because you barely have lean mass. I would at least work out 3x /week while leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 14166 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You have a decent jaw from the side at least just leanmax and fimd out what you look like. Problem is with someone of your composition you will look holocaust if you just starvemax because you barely have lean mass. I would at least work out 3x /week while leanmaxxing
Yes that is important acquiring lean mass before you cut down to have some muscle left on your body.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy