Rate my slavic potatoe face via pm

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Only pm if you are trusted tho

Just post the pic in the thread

lower third is killing u man, decent from the front but bad looking from the side

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, FiveFourManlet, AncapFAG and 2 others
Damn, what should I fix? Can I ascend just with gymcelling?

You cant really do anything with your side view withous surgery imo, from the front you're absolutely fine though

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
lower third is killing u man, decent from the front but bad looking from the side
side profile is cope his front is much better and that's what matters

anyway @ op your front is pretty good so dw about it much, excellent jaw width as well, your side isn't that good because you have a recessed maxilla and not so good brow ridge

for a slav maybe sliightky above average

I thought my lower third was recessed, not my maxilla. Will be in gym later, can make other pics with other lighting if it matters.
Do I have phenotype for law enforcement? I am 5'9,5

Upper 6.6 + Middle 5.9 + Lower 5.5
Overall 6/10

You look perfect for police.

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Above average in slavlands, average in the west.
this tbh, i have been in russia and average guy is like 3psl here mainly due shitty skin quality.

Above average in slavlands, average in the west.
Yes tbh I see slavs on streets and they dont looksmaxx and look uglier than me. Some do mog me tho. But I mog 55% or 60% of all guys in slavania

Looks slavic af tbh.
You should consider adidasmaxing

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite

you can do ps, like chin implant and tip plasty
But if you dont want to
Just groom and tint the brows
Eyebrowe

Damn nice moprh haha. I think I wont go for plastic surgery, just too expensive and people dont call me ugly.
Maybe I can fix minor bite issues, but are the brows necessary? I think if I try it, it will look ridiculous

Pretty good from the front, side profile looks pretty bad, though.

Average

Get a rhino

you look high t from the front but soyboy from the side wtf nigga?

Idk bro maybe I should do nofap

Basically, if I align my front teeth so they touch, my jaw looks normal. My other teeth arent touching.

But if I close my mouth, and my chewing teeth touch, I look like a soy boy again.

So is there any uncomplicated solution to this? Maybe braces, or something like pulling all other teeth (except front teeth) more out, so they all have the same lenght and thus making the room in my mouth bigger like in 1st pic?

recessed jaw, you should start hardmewing and chewing to build the masseter to look better in the front or beardfraud. I have the same issue

Cant beardfraud in my job though. Wouldve done that otherwise

Basically, if I align my front teeth so they touch, my jaw looks normal. My other teeth arent touching.

But if I close my mouth, and my chewing teeth touch, I look like a soy boy again.

So is there any uncomplicated solution to this? Maybe braces, or something like pulling all other teeth (except front teeth) more out, so they all have the same lenght and thus making the room in my mouth bigger like in 1st pic?

Do u have tmj by any chance?

Whats tmj?