Rate my subhuman skull development and gigarecessed face

Maybe ur short? Because there's really nothing ugly about you, you just look like your avarage person but slightly better looking due to your facial bones. Or maybe the girls you're fucking are above your league
My bones are shit tho, ig the positioning of them isn’t bad, but I’m completely recessed so it doesn’t matter

No bro this site will wreck ur psyche. Plenty of normies giving up
Do you think the Stacy I had sex with did that out of pity? Do I qualify for pity sex?

I’m not fucking with you Im convinced the girls I’ve fucked have only done so out of pity I can’t see how they’re attracted to me
Pity sex would imply women being capable of empathy. They literally view unattractive men as subhuman garbage. You really think they're going to get dicked down by a man they instinctively despise?

Why would she fuck me then? I’ve been going insane since she started ignoring me it makes me think she did it out of pity cuz I can’t see why she would fuck me

Why would she fuck me then? I’ve been going insane since she started ignoring me it makes me think she did it out of pity cuz I can’t see why she would fuck me
Nigga i know just leave her be and focus on improving your looks

Stacies have unlimited options when it comes to sex, and they use men they deem attractive as living dildos. Either you suck at sex or she's just moving on to the next HTN-Chad in her social circle, tinder, or insta dms.

Nigga i know just leave her be and focus on improving your looks
Yea you’re right but I’m retarded and I want her to love me I can’t stop thinking about her, I ate 4 donuts and a big plate of fish and chips yesterday because I couldn’t cope with her not responding, now I am starving myself and getting high in my room. I need to moneymaxx for surgery ASAP tbh I hate being a rotter

Yea you’re right but I’m retarded and I want her to love me I can’t stop thinking about her, I ate 4 donuts and a big plate of fish and chips yesterday because I couldn’t cope with her not responding, now I am starving myself and getting high in my room. I need to moneymaxx for surgery ASAP tbh I hate being a rotter
Yah go money maxx get a consultation with augusto pary, or Carlos Gutiérrez or a maxilofacial surgeon in itsly. Until you do that, stop posting like a rotter

Stacies have unlimited options when it comes to sex, and they use men they deem attractive as living dildos. Either you suck at sex or she's just moving on to the next HTN-Chad in her social circle, tinder, or insta dms.
I’m neither HTN or Chad tho why did she fuck me, she was acting in love before and after we fucked and now she won’t respond. But yes I did suck when we had sex, my dick was limp and I could only get half hard the whole time, also embarrassed myself by taking a good minute to find her hole cuz my dick was too limp to find it itself I had to stick it in with my hand

Pretend I’m an ugly foid you just matched with on tinder, what would you say
I ain't roleplaying with you, but when it comes to women on dating apps I've literally tried everything. I start convos by mentioning a listed hobby of theirs, something of interest in their pics, going off what's put in their bios, etc. They legit just all find me physically repulsive.

I’m neither HTN or Chad tho why did she fuck me, she was acting in love before and after we fucked and now she won’t respond. But yes I did suck when we had sex, my dick was limp and I could only get half hard the whole time, also embarrassed myself by taking a good minute to find her hole cuz my dick was too limp to find it itself I had to stick it in with my hand
Well you got your answer right there.

Yah go money maxx get a consultation with augusto pary, or Carlos Gutiérrez or a maxilofacial surgeon in itsly. Until you do that, stop posting like a rotter
I think I might go live in my car and doordash 12-14 hrs a day in a major city, should be able to get the money within a year, hopefully

I think I might go live in my car and doordash 12-14 hrs a day in a major city, should be able to get the money within a year, hopefully
Get a consultation first

Well you got your answer right there.
Yes but even after we had sex, she was being super touchy when I drove her home, hands on my lap the whole time, made out with me before she got out of my car, then messaged saying how much she misses me already later that night, it was her idea to schedule new plans too but then she ended up ghosting me the whole day on the 2nd date we scheduled and sent me a long message at 10pm about what happened, this is the last I’ve heard from her it’s prob been close to 2 days now. She even told me she’s had a crush on me since middle school. So I don’t think it’s the sex that made her ghost me, while we were fucking she kept talking about “next time” too, like she wanted to keep having sex with me. Idk what’s up

I ain't roleplaying with you, but when it comes to women on dating apps I've literally tried everything. I start convos by mentioning a listed hobby of theirs, something of interest in their pics, going off what's put in their bios, etc. They legit just all find me physically repulsive.
What is your looks level?

Yes but even after we had sex, she was being super touchy when I drove her home, hands on my lap the whole time, made out with me before she got out of my car, then messaged saying how much she misses me already later that night, it was her idea to schedule new plans too but then she ended up ghosting me the whole day on the 2nd date we scheduled and sent me a long message at 10pm about what happened, this is the last I’ve heard from her it’s prob been close to 2 days now. She even told me she’s had a crush on me since middle school. So I don’t think it’s the sex that made her ghost me, while we were fucking she kept talking about “next time” too, like she wanted to keep having sex with me. Idk what’s up
Next time use finger foreplwy on her clit and pussy for like 10 min then use a console to last longer need to last longer

Get a consultation first
How much is a consultation with one of those guys? I’ll also need a full xray of my skull/jaw to send them in order for consultation, right? I have a consultation with a local surgeon but it’s so cucked in Canada that I likely won’t get to see him for a year like right before I get surgery

Next time use finger foreplwy on her clit and pussy for like 10 min then use a console to last longer need to last longer
So you’re saying there’s still a chance I get to fuck her again? And yeah that’s a good idea actually, I don’t think I even touched her pussy once besides to put my dick in, idk why I didn’t think of fingering her, I should’ve just started eating her pussy tbh she’d prob be here rn if I did that

How much is a consultation with one of those guys? I’ll also need a full xray of my skull/jaw to send them in order for consultation, right? I have a consultation with a local surgeon but it’s so cucked in Canada that I likely won’t get to see him for a year like right before I get surgery
Talk to them they’ll get you right. Carlos gutierriez

Talk to them they’ll get you right. Carlos gutierriez
Okay I’ll screenshot those names, I’d call now but I gotta save money before I even think of talking to a surgeon that isn’t local

Damn sorry bro, do you at least have a decent height/frame? Could ogremaxx maybe
No I'm a manlet lmao Only decent thing about me is that I have a wide frame.

No I'm a manlet lmao Only decent thing about me is that I have a wide frame.
Just put on a shit ton of muscle and be funny, or put on a shit ton of muscle and thugmaxx, I know some ugly ass guys that are thugmaxxed and have good looking gfs, become intimidating af and look like you kill people, then being ugly won’t matter, what is your exact height tho? If you’re like a 5’6 manlet then that’s not too bad, below that tho, rip, but still could do what I said and ascend just wear lifts and only date 4’10 girls

Just put on a shit ton of muscle and be funny, or put on a shit ton of muscle and thugmaxx, I know some ugly ass guys that are thugmaxxed and have good looking gfs, become intimidating af and look like you kill people, then being ugly won’t matter, what is your exact height tho? If you’re like a 5’6 manlet then that’s not too bad, below that tho, rip, but still could do what I said and ascend just wear lifts and only date 4’10 girls
I'm 5'7. Also I am already gymmaxxing lol

Attachments

• original_9a8e5988-79b9-411e-9d49-defb486a134a_IMG_20220705_231217761.jpg
    original_9a8e5988-79b9-411e-9d49-defb486a134a_IMG_20220705_231217761.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm 5'7. Also I am already gymmaxxing lol
You’re an even bigger mentalcel than me Jesus Christ, dude I’m sorry but you’re literally retarded if you can’t get laid. Send a frontal pic cuz side profile isn’t bad at all imo, and you’re fucking big, no reason you can’t slay. I’m literally recessed with a Jew nose and death tier eyes and subhuman skull development and I can still get laid (I feel like it’s out of pity when they fuck me tho) you should be pulling more than me bro

You’re an even bigger mentalcel than me Jesus Christ, dude I’m sorry but you’re literally retarded if you can’t get laid. Send a frontal pic cuz side profile isn’t bad at all imo, and you’re fucking big, no reason you can’t slay. I’m literally recessed with a Jew nose and death tier eyes and subhuman skull development and I can still get laid (I feel like it’s out of pity when they fuck me tho) you should be pulling more than me bro
Currently bloated from sodium intake.

Attachments

• 295420245_5255513574571410_6718206097195109196_n.jpg
    295420245_5255513574571410_6718206097195109196_n.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
Nigga you look good. Go get some bitches, if you got to like 8-10% bf you would look insane, also get a pair of timbs and wear 1 inch lifts in them, it’ll get you to just over 5’9, could be a slayer in clubs

Maybe some minimal lip filler and better hairstyle would be good for you too, your lips look very thin in that pic, just make sure it looks natural

you should nicholas cage maxx

Doesn’t ray peat diet include a shit ton of stuff like ice cream and low protein tho
Not really,he recommends a minimum of 100-120g protein a day so the thyroid functions well

Eating "healthy" is often wrong and counterintuitive

The people who set dietary guidelines are misguided and fuelled by money
What would you consider a healthy diet? Any links

Not really,he recommends a minimum of 100-120g protein a day so the thyroid functions well
Oh I haven’t looked at it for awhile I thought it was lower than that, I’ll check it out again, but isn’t dairy bad for skin and aging? Ray peat is a lot of dairy I’m pre sure

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad