Rate my summer coloring

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
My skin tone from different pics after spending lots of hours continuously and regularly outside playing tennis, walking, hiking, visiting relatives and food festivals, etc with the front camera. Classify it and tell me what you think I suppose๐Ÿค“
My summer coloring 6
My summer coloring 5
My summer coloring 4
My summer coloring 3
My summer coloring
My summer coloring 2

@zv1212 @rand anon @Zer0/โˆž @Tinydragon98 @Chadethnic101 @GandyIsNormie @TheBlunderYears @Preston @HerpDerpson @subhuman to mtn @cloUder @pashtun

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 20618, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 3 others
Over for your collagen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, djaberbod, Anubis and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: djaberbod, Anubis, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Looks fine bro. Don't worry to hard about it, still colour doesn't affect you too much. I'll do you a favour and pop that pimple so you gain 0.00001 psl

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, djaberbod, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
dont tag me in a picture with ur whitheads nasty nigga

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
It's a joke on PSL recommendation to avoid UV rays like plague
oh yeah I see cuz they age you and give you wrinkles when you're older
Dunno, those times look fine to me. It's hard to judge a cutout like that.
oh I see you can't judge it from those screenshots is what you're saying

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Lightskin mogger:feelsgood::feelsgood:

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Decent dick coloring

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
@BugeyeBigNoseCurry ??

Also @Octillionaire

• Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You have Brahmin pheno gaw. Mogs all the shitskin sudra dalits on the forums ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15004
You have Brahmin pheno gaw. Mogs all the shitskin sudra dalits on the forums ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
gaw? Is this Filipino slang? Also be serious I try to be serious in your rate threads:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 20618
gaw? Is this Filipino slang? Also be serious I try to be serious in your rate threads:feelscry:
sorry gaw. (Gaw means bro in filipino). Btw summer coloring looks fine. Not as dark as the average curry so thats good

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15004
  • Hmm...
My skin tone from different pics after spending lots of hours continuously and regularly outside playing tennis, walking, hiking, visiting relatives and food festivals, etc with the front camera. Classify it and tell me what you think I suppose๐Ÿค“
View attachment 1820683View attachment 1820684View attachment 1820685View attachment 1820686View attachment 1820688View attachment 1820689

@zv1212 @rand anon @Zer0/โˆž @Tinydragon98 @Chadethnic101 @GandyIsNormie @TheBlunderYears @Preston @HerpDerpson @subhuman to mtn @cloUder @pashtun
Bruh, posting a zoomed in picture of your foreskin doesnโ€™t do shit. Show your face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back