Rate my surgery plan (with pics) - chin wing + buccal

S

Simple

Iron
Hi all, I am pretty new to the forum but have been lurking A LOT in the past few weeks.

I am planning to undergo surgery with Dr B in Europe in one month. The surgery I am planning to undergo is chin wing + buccal fat removal.

My aim is to look conventionally more attractive. I think my biggest failos are my recessed chin as well as my non-lean face, and AFAICT chin wing + buccal should help with both of these.
I have attached pictures of a CT scan (I know, shit quality), myself in relative good angles, myself in shit angles, and morphs/technical drawings I got from Dr B. For the technical drawing, left is me currently, middle is after chin wing + buccal, right is after jaw implants + genio. I was between ~13-15% body fat for all of these pictures (abs slightly visible).

What do you think? Is it stupid to not go for bimax + genio? Should I do something completely different?

Thanks, any comments appreciated

More details
  • I consulted with five maxillo-facial surgeons. All agreed that surgery could make sense in my case
  • Why not Bimax?
    • I am aware that bimax is the standard jaw operation that is often suggested. However, it is a lot more invasive than a simple chin wing, and thus has way more possible complications and is way more expensive. I believe a chin wing already offer a lot of the same aesthetics benefits and thus I favor it from a cost/benefit risk/reward ratio. None of the five surgeons I talked to really suggested a bimax to me either (I am not traumatised by how I currently look - I just want to gain some PSL if possible).
    • If I could turn into HTN/Chadlite with 85%+ chance when undergoing bimax, I would probably do it but the actual chance of that seems a lot lower
  • Why chin wing?
    • Dr B said it would be good (and that I wouldn't be happy with a simple genio), other surgeons also mentioned it & genio (but the doc who only mentioned genio doesn't do chin wing, hence he wouldn't suggest it)
    • I know that chin wing can destroy your gonial angle. Dr B said that I don't really have gonial angles either way so I wouldn't lose anything lol (but he didn't specify/we didn't talk about whether we would do a full or short chin wing)
    • I am obviously recessed duh
    • A more forward chin may "pull" my skin, helping with facial leanness.
    • Only ~2 weeks recovery
  • I have a slight overbite but had braces when I was younger and have retainers. I never had any functional problems with my teeth.
  • I've been told that I have large masseter muscles and this may be why my face doesn't look lean despite low bf. I don't crush my teeth in my sleep or so but my cheeks can be tense when I am stressed (but I am not stressed thaaat often tbh). When around people, I also automatically tend to fake that my lips close when relaxed (which they don't) which means that cheeks tend to hurt when socially for 5 hours+
  • I am 24, pics are from 23-24 mostly.
  • I also talked about jaw implants with Dr B. He strongly suggested against these because they wouldn't fit my small face (according to him). I also favor the option without implants, hence the plan to go with chin wing.
  • I don't think I have sleep apnea. I never snored or experienced excessive daytime sleepiness (although I do nap when I didn't get 8 hours+). Since I don't have the symptoms, I wasn't able to get tested in a sleep lab yet.
Ct scan anon   Copy
Less depressing collage anon   Copy
Super fun collage anon   Copy
Frontal comparison anon   Copy
Sides comparison anon   Copy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16989, mulattomaxxer, weebcel and 1 other person
Chin wing is an incredibly ridiculous idea when you have a classic downswung mouthbreather profile. Go for bimax first.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 9670 and 15 others
get bimax you subhuman. also is Dr B, doctor brusco from switzerland? if its him, stay away from that butcher, he already ruined @Acromegaly_Chad life, so stay the fuck away from him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
Thanks. The reason why I am considering not to go for bimax is that bimax literally saws your face in half and all the complications that can go along with that. E.g. right now my occlusal plane is already relatively straight and I have no orthodontic problems - that may change after bimax. Chin wing should already improve my lower third without any functional changes.

So you are saying the end result would certainly be better after bimax?

get bimax you subhuman. also is Dr B, doctor brusco from switzerland? if its him, stay away from that butcher, he already ruined @Acromegaly_Chad life, so stay the fuck away from him
Yes, he is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and subhuman incel
damn
actual mouth breather on here

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, LastHopeForNorman, datboijj and 4 others
Thanks. The reason why I am considering not to go for bimax is that bimax literally saws your face in half and all the complications that can go along with that. E.g. right now my occlusal plane is already relatively straight and I have no orthodontic problems - that may change after bimax. Chin wing should already improve my lower third without any functional changes.

So you are saying the end result would certainly be better after bimax?

Yes, he is.
hard to believe that your occlusal plane is straight. @LooksOverAll do you believe him when what he says about occlusal plane? go check your airway to see how recessed you are and alfaro line also a way to measure it i think.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Acromegaly_Chad
you are white
so perfect pheno
how can shitskins cope
such perfect coloring

so irl= chad imo

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@OldVirgin do you think this guy needs bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
get bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and subhuman incel
u have shity airway get bimax with genio and stop coping or u'll only regret ur choice.

We have warned u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Oberyn, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
you look like a manlet, how tall are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14978 and Acromegaly_Chad
u habe forward head posture its a coping mechanism for shit airway , get bimax

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Simple, Deleted member 14978 and 3 others
Chin wing is an incredibly ridiculous idea when you have a classic downswung mouthbreather profile. Go for bimax first.
he's not a subhuman like me, mogs.me

when is ur bimax bro
you had your bimax right? everything went well? i hope ur all recoverd and cant wait to see your results. you got quite huge advancement so probably gonna be big change

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
The morphs you received. Forget that shit right now. You will look NOWHERE near like this.

Look I'm not morally obliged to give you this information, but I still will.

Why are you a bad candidate for chin wing?
- Short ramus: Elongating the ramus will stretch the masseter muscle and lead to hypertrophy. The two best maxfacs of Switzerland (and among the top 10 worldwide) told me that.
- Foramen Mentale is close to the edge of the corpus mandibulae: You are at excessive risk for permanent nerve damage.
- Narrow ariways: You have 7mm, average for an adult should be 11mm.
- No jaw angles: what Dr B told you is SIMPLY WRONG. If you start with no jaw angles, it will ne even worse after a chin wing.
- Your dentoalveolar arches look recessed in the pics and you have overall a lot of soft tissue in the frontal face, a chin wing would make that even worse.
- Chin wing will make your mouth smaller.

My suggestion for you: Go see Dr Zarrinbal and ask him about Bimax and short chin wing. And always go get AT LEAST 3 different opinions from different maxfac surgeons. If you are in Zurich, I recommend Dr. Jacobsen and otherwise, go see Dr. Alfaro. As @subhuman incel has already said, I have made a horrific experience with the doc you are currently considering. Of course, my experience doesn't have to be representative for all his patients. I won't talk shit behind his back on forums, every surgeon has cases that are not satisfied, and I'm one of them. Simple as that.

You have been warned against the Chin Wing procedure, if you go for it, you'll have to deal with the consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Mrinfinityx, NegativeNorwood and 8 others
switch your glasses with contacts or LASIK and hit the gym, stay away from surgeries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Simple
The morphs you received. Forget that shit right now. You will look NOWHERE near like this.

- Short ramus: Elongating the ramus will stretch the masseter muscle and lead to hypertrophy. The two best maxfacs of Switzerland (and among the top 10 worldwide) told me that.
- Foramen Mentale is close to the edge of the corpus mandibulae: You are at excessive risk for permanent nerve damage.
- No jaw angles: what Dr B told you is SIMPLY WRONG. If you start with no jaw angles, it will ne even worse after a chin wing.
- Your dentoalveolar arches look recessed in the pics and you have overall a lot of soft tissue in the frontal face, a chin wing would make that even worse.

My suggestion for you: Go see Dr Zarrinbal and ask him about Bimax and short chin wing. And always go get AT LEAST 3 different opinions from different maxfac surgeons. If you are in Zurich, I recommend Dr. Jacobsen and otherwise, go see Dr. Alfaro. As @subhuman incel has already said, I have made a horrific experience with the doc you are currently considering. Of course, my experience doesn't have to be representative for all his patients. I won't talk shit behind his back on forums, every surgeon has cases that are not satisfied, and I'm one of them. Simple as that.

You have been warned against the Chin Wing procedure, if you go for it, you'll have to deal with the consequences.
happy new year bro, how are you celebrating?

• +1
happy new year bro, how are you celebrating?
Happy new year nigga, I do not celebrate at all.

There is no new years eve for your jaw. There is no celebration for your inceldom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Mewton, Deleted member 9670 and 12 others
Hi all, I am pretty new to the forum but have been lurking A LOT in the past few weeks.

I am planning to undergo surgery with Dr B in Europe in one month. The surgery I am planning to undergo is chin wing + buccal fat removal.

My aim is to look conventionally more attractive. I think my biggest failos are my recessed chin as well as my non-lean face, and AFAICT chin wing + buccal should help with both of these.
I have attached pictures of a CT scan (I know, shit quality), myself in relative good angles, myself in shit angles, and morphs/technical drawings I got from Dr B. For the technical drawing, left is me currently, middle is after chin wing + buccal, right is after jaw implants + genio. I was between ~13-15% body fat for all of these pictures (abs slightly visible).

What do you think? Is it stupid to not go for bimax + genio? Should I do something completely different?

Thanks, any comments appreciated

More details
  • I consulted with five maxillo-facial surgeons. All agreed that surgery could make sense in my case
  • Why not Bimax?
    • I am aware that bimax is the standard jaw operation that is often suggested. However, it is a lot more invasive than a simple chin wing, and thus has way more possible complications and is way more expensive. I believe a chin wing already offer a lot of the same aesthetics benefits and thus I favor it from a cost/benefit risk/reward ratio. None of the five surgeons I talked to really suggested a bimax to me either (I am not traumatised by how I currently look - I just want to gain some PSL if possible).
    • If I could turn into HTN/Chadlite with 85%+ chance when undergoing bimax, I would probably do it but the actual chance of that seems a lot lower
  • Why chin wing?
    • Dr B said it would be good (and that I wouldn't be happy with a simple genio), other surgeons also mentioned it & genio (but the doc who only mentioned genio doesn't do chin wing, hence he wouldn't suggest it)
    • I know that chin wing can destroy your gonial angle. Dr B said that I don't really have gonial angles either way so I wouldn't lose anything lol (but he didn't specify/we didn't talk about whether we would do a full or short chin wing)
    • I am obviously recessed duh
    • A more forward chin may "pull" my skin, helping with facial leanness.
    • Only ~2 weeks recovery
  • I have a slight overbite but had braces when I was younger and have retainers. I never had any functional problems with my teeth.
  • I've been told that I have large masseter muscles and this may be why my face doesn't look lean despite low bf. I don't crush my teeth in my sleep or so but my cheeks can be tense when I am stressed (but I am not stressed thaaat often tbh). When around people, I also automatically tend to fake that my lips close when relaxed (which they don't) which means that cheeks tend to hurt when socially for 5 hours+
  • I am 24, pics are from 23-24 mostly.
  • I also talked about jaw implants with Dr B. He strongly suggested against these because they wouldn't fit my small face (according to him). I also favor the option without implants, hence the plan to go with chin wing.
  • I don't think I have sleep apnea. I never snored or experienced excessive daytime sleepiness (although I do nap when I didn't get 8 hours+). Since I don't have the symptoms, I wasn't able to get tested in a sleep lab yet.
View attachment 1469704View attachment 1469710View attachment 1469711View attachment 1469712View attachment 1469713
Don't listen to all those noobs here

You have a horrible bone structure with both jaws recessed and downswung. Bimax will not be enough. I highly recommend lefort 3 in your case. Surgeon like Dr Alberto Bozetti or Dr Douglas Sinn could probably ascend you hard facially.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4430 and subhuman incel

There is no new years eve for your jaw. There is no celebration for your inceldom.
fuck man i cant wait till my bimax ascension, literal i new life will start for me, i will (hopefully) finally look human, but im just gonna be average at best, so i will still be invisible, but at least i will get treated like a human now, maybe if im lucky i can fuck some drunk ugly beckies here and there, but i dont get my hopes too high

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14978, MeinChadf and 1 other person

You have a horrible bone structure with both jaws recessed and downswung. Bimax will not be enough. I highly recommend lefort 3 in your case. Surgeon like Dr Alberto Bozetti or Dr Douglas Sinn could probably ascend you hard facially.
he says everyone should be getting a lefort 3, he literally said it to me aswell jfl, also he doesnt like me oneitis :pepefrown:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acromegaly_Chad and PubertyMaxxer
fuck man i cant wait till my bimax ascension, literal i new life will start for me, i will (hopefully) finally look human, but im just gonna be average at best, so i will still be invisible, but at least i will get treated like a human now, maybe if im lucky i can fuck some drunk ugly beckies here and there, but i dont get my hopes too high
Yeah bro you will ascend next year, for me my next 2 years will be fucking horrific. Next summer SARPE and IMDO, then next winter bimax, and then 6 months later jaw angle implants. And just 2 months after receiving jaw angle implants I'll leave Switzerland this inceldom shithole and continue to study in London. I hope my new life will begin there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Mewton, acrylicspider and 2 others

This guy is just full of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and subhuman incel
Yeah bro you will ascend next year, for me my next 2 years will be fucking horrific. Next summer SARPE and IMDO, then next winter bimax, and then 6 months later jaw angle implants. And just 2 months after receiving jaw angle implants I'll leave Switzerland this inceldom shithole and continue to study in London. I hope my new life will begin there.
i heard british girls are ugly and have shitty teeth. but maybe hypergamy may be not so extreme like here in switzerland. also while you are in britain, you can also visit mike mew and ask him how he finds your maxillofacial development, he may even give you some secret appliance or a hidden technique which would grow your maxilla/mandible even more. just make sure never to visit a maxillofacial surgeons there because they are all overrated and trash there, also many low iq and annoying subhumans there just be aware. hope all ur surgeries go well.

• +1
i heard british girls are ugly and have shitty teeth. but maybe hypergamy may be not so extreme like here in switzerland. also while you are in britain, you can also visit mike mew and ask him how he finds your maxillofacial development, he may even give you some secret appliance or a hidden technique which would grow your maxilla/mandible even more. just make sure never to visit a maxillofacial surgeons there because they are all overrated and trash there, also many low iq and annoying subhumans there just be aware. hope all ur surgeries go well.
Dude I am such a subhuman abomination rn it's unbelievable I just saw some pics of myself and already had my first mental breakdown of this year.

I look like ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING SHIT. HOLY FUCK BRO :feelsree:

There's pretty girls in every country if I manage to ascend after my surgeries my goal is to fuck 365 girls per year in London every fucking year from age 23 to 30, I want to have a body count of at least 1000 to compensate for my lost youth and oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Entschuldigung, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Dude I am such a subhuman abomination rn it's unbelievable I just saw some pics of myself and already had my first mental breakdown of this year.

I look like ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING SHIT. HOLY FUCK BRO :feelsree:

There's pretty girls in every country if I manage to ascend after my surgeries my goal is to fuck 365 girls per year in London every fucking year from age 23 to 30, I want to have a body count of at least 1000 to compensate for my lost youth and oneitis
i looked at some photos of me aswell and i think some users have overrated me. im between a 3/10 and 4/10. 100% there is no way im a 5/10 like some of these bluepilled niggas told me on this forum. i was not treated human, im recessed af subhuman face with 3mm airway average. also im pretty sure i look better on pictures than IRL, so many people have told me im ugly, that i must be subhuman abomination like you. no fucking surgeon in the world would suggest 15mm advancement for no reason. fuck as many girls as possible bro, but im pretty sure it wont make you happy in the long run. but you have to experience it anyway. its like taking durgs, you have to experience it once and then you can go on with life. if you still arent having the succes you hoped, you still arent gl enough, get more surgeries till you ascend. idc if you die or broke, its worth it. i want to revenge my oneitis but i dont wanna go to prison so its cope.

• JFL
  • +1
i looked at some photos of me aswell and i think some users have overrated me. im between a 3/10 and 4/10. 100% there is no way im a 5/10 like some of these bluepilled niggas told me on this forum. i was not treated human, im recessed af subhuman face with 3mm airway average. also im pretty sure i look better on pictures than IRL, so many people have told me im ugly, that i must be subhuman abomination like you. no fucking surgeon in the world would suggest 15mm advancement for no reason. fuck as many girls as possible bro, but im pretty sure it wont make you happy in the long run. but you have to experience it anyway. its like taking durgs, you have to experience it once and then you can go on with life. if you still arent having the succes you hoped, you still arent gl enough, get more surgeries till you ascend. idc if you die or broke, its worth it. i want to revenge my oneitis but i dont wanna go to prison so its cope.
Yeah I'm convinced that I look like a fucking alien in motion dead srs I'd shit my pants if I could see my subhuman creepy ass face from a 3rd persons perspective.
I don't believe in joy or happiness through love anymore, anyways. So idc if I find pleasure in fucking as many foids as possible or not, it's just about the principle: fucking foids and taking revenge for the years that I have lost.

As said, I'll get my jaws expanded, advanced, jaw angles augmented, teeth bleached, and under eye fat grafts. I don't give A FUCK how much it costs, I'll just jobmaxx and get into a hedge fund or private equity fund after uni. I'll be working flat out non stop the next 5 years for that, but fuck it.

Just to give you an idea of my subhumanity: my chin wing advanced my chin by 12mm. Dr Obwegeser said I still need 10mm more mandibular advancement. I've had 22mm (!) of recession.
Another plastic surgeon said that IT'S NOT POSSIBLE to use filler for my under eye area because it's so hollow. He'd need to inject fillers worth 3k there, the only reasonable solution are fat grafts therefore.

It's so brutal man but life is there to FIGHT

• +1
Reactions: anarlord and subhuman incel

Thank you a lot. I will consult with Dr Zarrinbal. I actually already saw Dr Jacobsen once but that was at a point when I didn't really know the options I had. She only mentioned genio but not bimax. To be explicit: so in your opinion, the end result will be a lot better after bimax (+ short chin wing) as opposed to just chin wing? Chin wing will still be an aesthetic improvement (perhaps 0.5 - 0.75 PSL) but strictly worse than bimax (+ short chin wing) (+1.5 PSL myb)?

Also thanks to everyone for your opinions; I will consult some more surgeons on bimax, and I guess post-pone my surgery date. Doing chin wing first and then bimax if I don't like the result, is probably a stupid idea, correct?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
Textbook Melvin

@kjsbdfiusdf @MyAssStinksLikeShit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and subhuman incel
Yeah I'm convinced that I look like a fucking alien in motion dead srs I'd shit my pants if I could see my subhuman creepy ass face from a 3rd persons perspective.
I don't believe in joy or happiness through love anymore, anyways. So idc if I find pleasure in fucking as many foids as possible or not, it's just about the principle: fucking foids and taking revenge for the years that I have lost.

As said, I'll get my jaws expanded, advanced, jaw angles augmented, teeth bleached, and under eye fat grafts. I don't give A FUCK how much it costs, I'll just jobmaxx and get into a hedge fund or private equity fund after uni. I'll be working flat out non stop the next 5 years for that, but fuck it.

Just to give you an idea of my subhumanity: my chin wing advanced my chin by 12mm. Dr Obwegeser said I still need 10mm more mandibular advancement. I've had 22mm (!) of recession.
Another plastic surgeon said that IT'S NOT POSSIBLE to use filler for my under eye area because it's so hollow. He'd need to inject fillers worth 3k there, the only reasonable solution are fat grafts therefore.

It's so brutal man but life is there to FIGHT
I don't know how you look like but tbh you can likely slay in London based on your height alone. Switzerland is probably one of the hardest places in the world as far as dating apps go, it's like playing in hard mode (I lived in London before, now living in Switzerland)

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel

No new years for 5'10 subhumans either or NW2 either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and subhuman incel
I don't know how you look like but tbh you can likely slay in London based on your height alone. Switzerland is probably one of the hardest places in the world as far as dating apps go, it's like playing in hard mode (I lived in London before, now living in Switzerland)
Did you slay in London?

I'm gonna jump out of my window if you did WTF.

I stayed in London and was INCEL despite mogging you to oblivion you recessed downswing subhuman abomination.

WTF EVEN YOUR HAIR IS WORSE THAN MINE AND MINE WAS THE SOLE REASON I WAS INCEL DESPITE FRAUDING TO 6'1 with LIFTS

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Simple and subhuman incel
Thank you a lot. I will consult with Dr Zarrinbal. I actually already saw Dr Jacobsen once but that was at a point when I didn't really know the options I had. She only mentioned genio but not bimax. To be explicit: so in your opinion, the end result will be a lot better after bimax (+ short chin wing) as opposed to just chin wing? Chin wing will still be an aesthetic improvement (perhaps 0.5 - 0.75 PSL) but strictly worse than bimax (+ short chin wing) (+1.5 PSL myb)?

Also thanks to everyone for your opinions; I will consult some more surgeons on bimax, and I guess post-pone my surgery date. Doing chin wing first and then bimax if I don't like the result, is probably a stupid idea, correct?
damn, im amazed jacobsen didnt recommend you bimax, she is a very good surgeon who does large advanacements with ccw, so you may really dont need it. i think you need sleep apnea if you want it. she is blackpilled. maybe visit obsweger and wait what he says. also you look very similar to i guy you know? you didnt went coincidentally in winterthur in school? cause he is also short and face looks similar to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Simple and DivineBeing
Did you slay in London?

I'm gonna jump out of my window if you did WTF.

I stayed in London and was INCEL despite mogging you to oblivion you recessed downswing subhuman abomination.

WTF EVEN YOUR HAIR IS WORSE THAN MINE AND MINE WAS THE SOLE REASON I WAS INCEL DESPITE FRAUDING TO 6'1 with LIFTS
yes :lul::lul::lul: tbf my hair was better in London; not the dirty, long hair you see in the surgery pics
Look at him - he was able to slay a ton in London
damn, im amazed jacobsen didnt recommend you bimax, she is a very good surgeon who does large advanacements with ccw, so you may really dont need it. i think you need sleep apnea if you want it. she is blackpilled. maybe visit obsweger and wait what he says. also you look very similar to i guy you know? you didnt went coincidentally in winterthur in school? cause he is also short and face looks similar to you.
I guess I will also visit Obsweger and talk to Jacobsen again. Yeah, I would really like to get tested for sleep apnea but sleep labs only seem to want to test you if a Dr refers you.
Also no, I didn't go to school in Winterthur. Pretty sure I don't know anyone in this forum irl

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and subhuman incel
yes :lul::lul::lul: tbf my hair was better in London; not the dirty, long hair you see in the surgery pics
Look at him - he was able to slay a ton in London

I guess I will also visit Obsweger and talk to Jacobsen again. Yeah, I would really like to get tested for sleep apnea but sleep labs only seem to want to test you if a Dr refers you.
Also no, I didn't go to school in Winterthur. Pretty sure I don't know anyone in this forum irl
You slayed through online dating or by being nt and going to clubs ??

And yeah dont trust dr.B these morphs will never be reached (not even with bimax)

• +1
Reactions: Simple
You slayed through online dating or by being nt and going to clubs ??

And yeah dont trust dr.B these morphs will never be reached (not even with bimax)
Through being NT and going dancing with one of the girls from my classes. I used online dating a little bit too and yeah, getting matches was way easier in London than CH (but I didn't getting laid through that, too much effort given that I'm ~LTN)

TBH you saying that even these morphs are unrealistic biases me more towards chin wing lol why waste 2 years of my life through braces and recovery for mediocre results

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer
You wanna ascend with fucking british ugly ass beckys?
bro idk move to australia, spain or something idk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP i really don't know what to tell you but aside from jaw surgery you need MUSCLES ASAP
you look like a fucking twink that exales 0 respect and masculinity
Also hair implants cause you'll need to hop on roids to get some muscle fast

• +1
Reactions: Simple and Acromegaly_Chad
Through being NT and going dancing with one of the girls from my classes. I used online dating a little bit too and yeah, getting matches was way easier in London than CH (but I didn't getting laid through that, too much effort given that I'm ~LTN)

TBH you saying that even these morphs are unrealistic biases me more towards chin wing lol why waste 2 years of my life through braces and recovery for mediocre results
When I was in London I couldn't get laid looking like this:

I even went clubbing to MULTIPLE HIGH END CLUBS and on TINDER I WAS TOO SHY TO MEET ANYONE BECAUSE OF MY FAILO 5'10 HEIGHT

OP i really don't know what to tell you but aside from jaw surgery you need MUSCLES ASAP
you look like a fucking twink that exales 0 respect and masculinity
Also hair implants cause you'll need to hop on roids to get some muscle fast
In progress, but good advice. Tbh getting insulted like this is gonna fuel my morning session, thanks man
I’m serious
Gym advice makes sense. Why shouldn't I get surgery though (given my obvious recession)?

When I was in London I couldn't get laid looking like this:

I even went clubbing to MULTIPLE HIGH END CLUBS and on TINDER I WAS TOO SHY TO MEET ANYONE BECAUSE OF MY FAILO 5'10 HEIGHT

Mate 5'10 is literally above average height in the UK. It's probably more ur personality (looking at ur 72 days online, not NT) and high inhib ("TOO SHY TO MEET ANYONE") than anything else (pics don't load, but I believe you when you say you're mogging me)

I’m sorry you were treated that way. I want you to know you are a human and deserve to be treated as such.

And did you mean get revenge on your oneitis, you want to get revenge for her?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
as other users have already advised you, be skeptical about these morphs. I had a chinwing surgery with brusco aswell and the morphs were not really accurate in my case - side turned out better than prognosed and front worse.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Simple