I don't fucking get it. Another Tinder failure.

Well, literally opened over 500 girls on Tinder and Hinge the past 4 days and couldn't get a single one to meet me. The only date I had this week was a failure, see https://looksmax.org/threads/i-dont-fucking-get-it-another-tinder-failure.265041/post-5609454. I was feeling pretty happy the past week as I had taken a break from this shit, but going back into dating apps made me completely depressed again.

I literally spent most of today talking to girls on online apps. Got nothing in return.

More evidence of how much of a failure I am.

---

Girl 1: eager to meet on Tinder, try to make plans on WhatsApp, she says she'll text me when she's done, she never does.

Dsp0

---

Girl 2: eager to meet on Hinge, she said she's free on Sunday. Text her on Sunday, she never replies.

Dsp1

---

Girls 3: *very* eager to meet on Hinge, she said I looked hot and didn't hesitate giving me her number. Make plans for today on WhatsApp. I text her today to pick a meetup spot, never replied.

Dsp2 a

Dsp2 b

I've been shadowbanned on Tinder. It's literally over

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and fukmylyf
Riptinder

what do I do now

I got shadowbanned. Contacted support and they told me my account is banned.
I never really flamed except yesterday with the suicide jokes and I told some bitch she had daddy issues.

Never got a warning and I got banned like that, wow.
Spent more than £300-400 on Tinder over the years as well.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zias, Enfant terrible and fukmylyf
I never really flamed except yesterday with the suicide jokes and I told some bitch she had daddy issues.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9568 and 3 others

i mean elab the whole thread

bro what happened here? Did u say something to piss her off?
No, the entire conversation is what you see on the screen. That's how she opened

Two more rejections, of course.

Girl number 1:

Cute skinny girl, told her to come over, compromised meeting for a walk near my place. Met around 11PM, she seemed somewhat interested. Came home with me, no hesitation. A bit on conversation and drinking, light touching on her face/thighs. I then put my hand under her chin to pull her closer for a kiss after some eye contact, and she jumps back saying "that's way too forward", "I need time to feel attracted to somebody". 10-15 more minutes of conversation, told her to come closer to me on the sofa, rejected again. I said fuck it and talked to her like an actual human being.

I told her that I don't mind taking it slow, but that I interpret a kiss rejection as a sign of disinterest. Then I explicitly asked her to tell me whether she was interested and actually wanted to take it slow, or just wasn't interested. She didn't give a straight answer and was rambling about how "feelings for her come after knowing somebody" and how "she cannot feel attracted to somebody without knowing them". I asked her again to give me a straight answer and she said something along the lines of "if I wasn't interested I wouldn't be here right now".

OK. I decided to convince myself she was being truthful and give it a try. We talked more about attraction and sexuality and she told me "I used to be less serious before, had one nights stands, but I'm not like that anymore". I looked at her with a puzzled expression and she quickly and conveniently corrected herself with "I had one night stands with people I knew by the way, not strangers". Uh huh. I still decided to take her words as truth and seeing what happens.

After a while she said she had to go, and after she was about to leave I tried going for the kiss again. She rejected me one more time, of course. I intentionally broke frame and asked her if she wanted to see me again and she said "I'll have to think about that". I also intentionally broke frame again and told her to let me know without ghosting me, as I don't like when people do that, and that I could take a 'no' for an answer.

She wanted a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I said "no, you give me a kiss on the cheek" and she said "if I do that you're just going to turn your head and kiss me on the lips". I told her "I wouldn't do that, because a kiss feels good when it's wanted, not forced" and she kissed me on the cheek. I told her to text me when she arrived home and she said she would.

She did, and I intentionally went beta and said that I enjoyed the date. Why did I do that? Because I never do it and I always get ghosted. So I wanted to try something different.

This was the final convo:
Screenshot 20210421 194333 WhatsApp

I will text her in 2-3 days telling her to come over and cook something together. If she comes, I'll be sexually aggressive again. If she doesn't kiss me, I'll drop her. If she kisses me but doesn't fuck me, I'll give her another date.

But she probably will decline the invitation.

Girl number 2:

Met on Hinge. Gave slutty vibe, invited straight to my place. This is her:
Pic0
Pic1
Pic4

As you can see, cute but nothing special. And she is 5'3". I have my height listed at 5'7" on Hinge, while I am 5'6" IRL. On our date, I was wearing lifts to bring me up to 5'7".

We planned to meet outside like this:
Screen

So she was DTF as long as we "fancied each other well". When we met, she immediately looked a bit disinterested. There was some eye contact but not much. As the date progressed and we were talking about basic shit to get to know each other, she was 100% disinterested. No eye contact, short answers, no follow-up questions. Bitchy vibe. Disagreeing with everything I was saying and stuff like that.

I held frame and showed I didn't care. Touched her a bit with some excuses like testing her muscles and looking at her earrings, no resistance. Told her we would have some wine but she said she wasn't down to drink today (of course). I knew it was over but I asked her if she wanted some tea and she said "yes". I told her I'll make some at mine but she said "no, I'm not coming to yours".

I told her "not feeling it?", and she said "yeah, I'm not". I said bye and left on the spot. After leaving I sent this text to see what she would say, but she never replied.

Screenshot 20210421 195352 WhatsApp

She was honestly uglier IRL than in the pictures, but still somewhat cute. This is a video of me right after the date:

Am I really that ugly? That a 5'3" 6/10 at best would reject me? I don't fucking get it. Am I deluding myself in thinking I am somewhat attractive/decent? It seems I can only easily fuck with 5/10s and below, and anything above that is impossible except the occasional fluke.

What the fuck do I have to do?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Girl number 2:

View attachment 1101480View attachment 1101479View attachment 1101481
As you can see, cute but nothing special. And she is 5'3". I have my height listed at 5'7" on Hinge, while I am 5'6" IRL. On our date, I was wearing lifts to bring me up to 5'7".

View attachment 1101484

So she was DTF as long as we "fancied each other well". When we met, she immediately looked a bit disinterested. There was some eye contact but not much. As the date progressed and we were talking about basic shit to get to know each other, she was 100% disinterested. No eye contact, short answers, no follow-up questions. Bitchy vibe. Disagreeing with everything I was saying and stuff like that.

I held frame and showed I didn't care. Touched her a bit with some excuses like testing her muscles and looking at her earrings, no resistance. Told her we would have some wine but she said she wasn't down to drink today (of course). I knew it was over but I asked her if she wanted some tea and she said "yes". I told her I'll make some at mine but she said "no, I'm not coming to yours".

I told her "not feeling it?", and she said "yeah, I'm not". I said bye and left on the spot. After leaving I sent this text to see what she would say, but she never replied.

View attachment 1101495

She was honestly uglier IRL than in the pictures, but still somewhat cute. This is a video of me right after the date:

Am I really that ugly? That a 5'3" 6/10 at best would reject me? I don't fucking get it. Am I deluding myself in thinking I am somewhat attractive/decent? It seems I can only easily fuck with 5/10s and below, and anything above that is impossible except the occasional fluke.

u can see ur postcode in this bro. u should edit out that sc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 10782
Clicked on this thinking it was an @IwantToLooksMaxx thread. Disappointed.

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
What are you leaving out? Did you send them death threats?
I didn't leave out anything. I never lashed out at anyone except for the day before I got banned. Some whore told me she was keen to come over and after making plans and setting a time she said "you really didn't think I was gonna come over, did you? *LAUGHING EMOJI*" and made fun of me.

I told her she was an attention whore with daddy issues, but no more than that.

I never got a warning or anything. I also use an autoswiper, so maybe it was that.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I didn't leave out anything. I never lashed out at anyone except for the day before I got banned. Some whore told me she was keen to come over and after making plans and setting a time she said "you really didn't think I was gonna come over, did you? *LAUGHING EMOJI*" and made fun of me.

I told her she was an attention whore with daddy issues, but no more than that.

I never got a warning or anything. I also use an autoswiper, so maybe it was that.
Lol there you go. Dude I’m here 6’3.5 chadlite and I got turned down and unmatched by a 5/10 Asian girl. There isn’t anything wrong about you (other than the anger that you need to let go of), it’s just that we live a clown world. The only hope is to take enough action.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 10782
Two more rejections, of course.

Girl number 1:

Cute skinny girl, told her to come over, compromised meeting for a walk near my place. Met around 11PM, she seemed somewhat interested. Came home with me, no hesitation. A bit on conversation and drinking, light touching on her face/thighs. I then put my hand under her chin to pull her closer for a kiss after some eye contact, and she jumps back saying "that's way too forward", "I need time to feel attracted to somebody". 10-15 more minutes of conversation, told her to come closer to me on the sofa, rejected again. I said fuck it and talked to her like an actual human being.

I told her that I don't mind taking it slow, but that I interpret a kiss rejection as a sign of disinterest. Then I explicitly asked her to tell me whether she was interested and actually wanted to take it slow, or just wasn't interested. She didn't give a straight answer and was rambling about how "feelings for her come after knowing somebody" and how "she cannot feel attracted to somebody without knowing them". I asked her again to give me a straight answer and she said something along the lines of "if I wasn't interested I wouldn't be here right now".

OK. I decided to convince myself she was being truthful and give it a try. We talked more about attraction and sexuality and she told me "I used to be less serious before, had one nights stands, but I'm not like that anymore". I looked at her with a puzzled expression and she quickly and conveniently corrected herself with "I had one night stands with people I knew by the way, not strangers". Uh huh. I still decided to take her words as truth and seeing what happens.

After a while she said she had to go, and after she was about to leave I tried going for the kiss again. She rejected me one more time, of course. I intentionally broke frame and asked her if she wanted to see me again and she said "I'll have to think about that". I also intentionally broke frame again and told her to let me know without ghosting me, as I don't like when people do that, and that I could take a 'no' for an answer.

She wanted a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I said "no, you give me a kiss on the cheek" and she said "if I do that you're just going to turn your head and kiss me on the lips". I told her "I wouldn't do that, because a kiss feels good when it's wanted, not forced" and she kissed me on the cheek. I told her to text me when she arrived home and she said she would.

She did, and I intentionally went beta and said that I enjoyed the date. Why did I do that? Because I never do it and I always get ghosted. So I wanted to try something different.

This was the final convo:
View attachment 1101474

I will text her in 2-3 days telling her to come over and cook something together. If she comes, I'll be sexually aggressive again. If she doesn't kiss me, I'll drop her. If she kisses me but doesn't fuck me, I'll give her another date.

But she probably will decline the invitation.
Nokiss

Of course :)

you ever tried some in real life approaches or getting to know women through social circle ?
in my opinion online women = crazy
and yes your appreanance is probaly part of the problem
you look average but it just not enough for them

Last edited:
Well, my last three dates were three successes in a row. Guess I get way too negative when I get rejected, and I should celebrate successes as well:

1. 6.5/10 Sri Lankan girl. Same height as me. Very cute and shy, just my type... I might have scared her away because I really liked her a lot. She slept over at mine on the first date and we had a good time. I have a feeling she doesn't want to see me again, though :(

2. 6.0/10 Italian girl. Shorter than me. "Simple" outgoing girl, and very dirty in bed. Face worse than #1 but very nice ass. She slept over as well. I think she wants to see me again.

3. 5.5/10 British girl. Taller than me. Bubbly, travelled a lot, full of piercings and tattoos, but still quite shy and humble. People-pleaser, very submissive. Her body was OK. Cute blue eyes and blonde hair. I think she didn't enjoy the sex as much as #1 and #2 as her pussy felt loose and my small dick size was a problem here. She still made sure I finished and seemed eager to please. Unfortunately she wanted to leave after round 2, and I don't understand why. She seemed interested in getting to know each other during pillow talk and gave me the impression of being an easy girl but still interested in getting to know her partners. I couldn't really read her -- not sure whether she wants to see me again or not. Probably not.

For all three, I used the same exact "routine": meet outside, around 15min walking from my place. Go for a walk and just get to know each other, talking about basics like work, family, hobbies. Tease and light touch when it feels right. Eye contact when it feels right, reciprocation here is key to understand if she's into you or not. After 35-50min I invited them over for a drink, they all were eager to come, no resistance whatsoever. Have a drink and keep chatting and enjoying each other's company, and then they made it obvious they were DTF via eye contact. No resistance for any of them.

To be honest I had a really good time with all of them, and I hope they had too. I'd like to see them all again and see where it goes. They were all sweet, down-to-earth, and really good company. Gave me a little bit of faith back into women and dating, but who knows...

• Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Well, my last three dates were three successes in a row. Guess I get way too negative when I get rejected, and I should celebrate successes as well:

1. 6.5/10 Sri Lankan girl. Same height as me. Very cute and shy, just my type... I might have scared her away because I really liked her a lot. She slept over at mine on the first date and we had a good time. I have a feeling she doesn't want to see me again, though :(

2. 6.0/10 Italian girl. Shorter than me. "Simple" outgoing girl, and very dirty in bed. Face worse than #1 but very nice ass. She slept over as well. I think she wants to see me again.

3. 5.5/10 British girl. Taller than me. Bubbly, travelled a lot, full of piercings and tattoos, but still quite shy and humble. People-pleaser, very submissive. Her body was OK. Cute blue eyes and blonde hair. I think she didn't enjoy the sex as much as #1 and #2 as her pussy felt loose and my small dick size was a problem here. She still made sure I finished and seemed eager to please. Unfortunately she wanted to leave after round 2, and I don't understand why. She seemed interested in getting to know each other during pillow talk and gave me the impression of being an easy girl but still interested in getting to know her partners. I couldn't really read her -- not sure whether she wants to see me again or not. Probably not.

For all three, I used the same exact "routine": meet outside, around 15min walking from my place. Go for a walk and just get to know each other, talking about basics like work, family, hobbies. Tease and light touch when it feels right. Eye contact when it feels right, reciprocation here is key to understand if she's into you or not. After 35-50min I invited them over for a drink, they all were eager to come, no resistance whatsoever. Have a drink and keep chatting and enjoying each other's company, and then they made it obvious they were DTF via eye contact. No resistance for any of them.

To be honest I had a really good time with all of them, and I hope they had too. I'd like to see them all again and see where it goes. They were all sweet, down-to-earth, and really good company. Gave me a little bit of faith back into women and dating, but who knows...
Update: none of them were interested in a second date.

Got excuses such as "I'm busy with work these days", "I am sick", and "I'll let you know when I'm free".

After my attempt to set up something none of them have reached out again.

Depressing. I'm just never good enough.

Its a shit test and u failed. She wanted to be taken by you with no concern for what she wants (female ultimate fantasy is rape), so she tried to create that situation because she was turned on by you up to that point.
Jfl you wanna see niggas in jail

Girl number 2:

View attachment 1101480View attachment 1101479View attachment 1101481

View attachment 1101510

View attachment 1101495

damn u looked like a fag with that oversized jacket. try classy instead with tight jeans that give u the illusion of being taller.

Diocane0

Diocane1

Very enthusiastic texts, she was very eager to meet. The date was amazing as well!

Actually, no. She blocked me on WhatsApp and deleted me from Tinder a few hours before we were supposed to meet, without any explanation. I hope she dies of cancer

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Zias and Deleted member 9568
Today's date is looking great as well!!!

Fml2

• JFL
Reactions: Zias
honestly i follow ur threads alot because i can't still decide if i should keep on texting girls or just stop doing it until i'm completly looksmaxxed. Reminds me so much of all the constant headaches(ofc not similar results for sex) but all the flakes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
honestly i follow ur threads alot because i can't still decide if i should keep on texting girls or just stop doing it until i'm completly looksmaxxed. Reminds me so much of all the constant headaches(ofc not similar results for sex) but all the flakes.
Fucked a Japanese girl today, scheduled on Tinder to meet a few hours after I got flaked on. 5/10 IRL rating, and she had a lot of LMR that I had to break through... Nothing special but got the Japanese flag which I was missing and a new notch after basically a month.

Also had a chat with my flatmate's GF which was drunk, she told me how she cheated on him multiple times and how she wished he cheated on her because he's "way too nice" and "boring". I could fuck her, maybe I should do it for the lulz, but she's far from hot and it would be annoying if my flatmate got to know it. This was very interesting though because I thought her and my flatmate were a "nice cute couple", while in reality she's cucking him JFL

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Zias
Fucked a Hungarian girl today, scheduled on Tinder two days ago. 6/10 IRL, she was extremely skinny (maybe a bit too much), but cute face and I do like skinny girls.

We talked for a 1hr and built some rapport, and I enjoyed her company and talking to her. We had a drink outside, then I told her to come back to mine as it was a bit cold outside. She obliged, and we quickly ended up in my bedroom.

I went down on her, and she came. I then wanted to enter her, and she told me to go slowly as "she hadn't done it in a while". It felt honest, as she was extremely tight and felt a bit of pain as I was going in. After the initial tightness everything went well. She claimed to have orgasmed a few more times during sex. She was super light so I could throw her around and easily pin her down.

Sounds great, right? Of course, something always has to go wrong...

As soon as we finished fucking she told me she had to go home as she had work tomorrow. It was 7.30PM, so that was a bit of a bullshit excuse. For some reason, she wanted to bail out ASAP. I didn't confront her and told her I wasn't keeping her prisoner. I pulled her and kissed her before she was leaving, she reciprocated but -- I can't recall exactly what she said -- jokingly told me something along the lines of "you need to let me go now". So I think I came across as clingy for some reason, but I don't think I particularly was. Maybe this girl has very low tolerance for romance and just wanted to be fucked, or maybe I'm misreading all of this shit.

Nevertheless, as I said goodbye I also told her to text me when she got home, to which she replied "I will". She never texted me.

I genuinely enjoyed her company and I would have enjoyed seeing her again, either as something purely casual or getting to know her better to see where it went. But for some reason she didn't find me good enough for that.

She also was slightly taller than me, so that could also be the reason why she didn't want to see me again. It's the same reason why I would fuck a chubby girl but not want to see her again, maybe she thought I was good enough for a quick fuck but not the kind of person she would want others to see her with.

IDK, but I really hate this... Having sex and zero connection feels no different than watching porn. I feel used and I don't like it, or I feel like I wasn't good enough for anything more than a quick fuck. I am guilty of doing the same to girls but I tend to be honest/direct about it, at least.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zias and EasternRightWinger15
Fucked a Hungarian girl today, scheduled on Tinder two days ago. 6/10 IRL, she was extremely skinny (maybe a bit too much), but cute face and I do like skinny girls.

We talked for a 1hr and built some rapport, and I enjoyed her company and talking to her. We had a drink outside, then I told her to come back to mine as it was a bit cold outside. She obliged, and we quickly ended up in my bedroom.

I went down on her, and she came. I then wanted to enter her, and she told me to go slowly as "she hadn't done it in a while". It felt honest, as she was extremely tight and felt a bit of pain as I was going in. After the initial tightness everything went well. She claimed to have orgasmed a few more times during sex. She was super light so I could throw her around and easily pin her down.

Sounds great, right? Of course, something always has to go wrong...

As soon as we finished fucking she told me she had to go home as she had work tomorrow. It was 7.30PM, so that was a bit of a bullshit excuse. For some reason, she wanted to bail out ASAP. I didn't confront her and told her I wasn't keeping her prisoner. I pulled her and kissed her before she was leaving, she reciprocated but -- I can't recall exactly what she said -- jokingly told me something along the lines of "you need to let me go now". So I think I came across as clingy for some reason, but I don't think I particularly was. Maybe this girl has very low tolerance for romance and just wanted to be fucked, or maybe I'm misreading all of this shit.

Nevertheless, as I said goodbye I also told her to text me when she got home, to which she replied "I will". She never texted me.

I genuinely enjoyed her company and I would have enjoyed seeing her again, either as something purely casual or getting to know her better to see where it went. But for some reason she didn't find me good enough for that.

She also was slightly taller than me, so that could also be the reason why she didn't want to see me again. It's the same reason why I would fuck a chubby girl but not want to see her again, maybe she thought I was good enough for a quick fuck but not the kind of person she would want others to see her with.

IDK, but I really hate this... Having sex and zero connection feels no different than watching porn. I feel used and I don't like it, or I feel like I wasn't good enough for anything more than a quick fuck. I am guilty of doing the same to girls but I tend to be honest/direct about it, at least.
LL and amnesias lifts or death my nigga

LL and amnesias lifts or death my nigga
I wear lifts. We were the same height when we were outside.

After she came over and she was leaving, I was only wearing shorts and was naked otherwise, and she had put her shoes on. She was like 3-4cm taller than me at that point. But I guess that's after she decided to bail out early, so maybe height wasn't the issue anyway... However it could have affected her decision to not send me a text when she got home.

I wear lifts. We were the same height when we were outside.

After she came over and she was leaving, I was only wearing shorts and was naked otherwise, and she had put her shoes on. She was like 3-4cm taller than me at that point. But I guess that's after she decided to bail out early, so maybe height wasn't the issue anyway... However it could have affected her decision to not send me a text when she got home.
You need the height lift slippers for when you're in the bedroom

You need the height lift slippers for when you're in the bedroom
Or maybe we're overthinking this and she just felt like I was clingy or just wanted a ONS. Dunno...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Just read all your text game. Interesting stuff. Could you maybe post or pm me some screenshots where you build rapport or open the convo? Thx mate

Just read all your text game. Interesting stuff. Could you maybe post or pm me some screenshots where you build rapport or open the convo? Thx mate
TBH I don't do much via text, most of my rapport building is done in person. Every time I try to be "clever" or "funny" via text it always backfires.

What I do on Tinder is:
- Hey <NAME>, what are you up to?
- Cool, do you live far from <PLACE>?
- What do you do for work?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- Fancy going for a walk on <DAY>? Let's see if we vibe
- Cool, shoot me your number and let's make plans on WhatsApp

What I do after I get the number:
- Hey, it's <NAME> -- how was your day/weekend?
- Let's meet at <PRECISE LOCATION> on <AGREED DATE>
- Great, looking forward to it. Enjoy your evening!

That's pretty much it. Every time I try to do something more elaborate I either turn the girl off because they can't understand basic humor or get offended by some joke or shit like that, or I have to explain myself if I say anything that requires above 20IQ to understand. If I try to build rapport over text or on a call, 99% of the times it's wasted time as I never see the girl in person because she flakes or disappears. Not worth it.

Most of my lays have had minimal texting, just a bit of small talk, agree on logistics, no sexual talk at all. On the date, as well, I just talk about life in general, family, work, hobbies, a bit of teasing and light touching... nothing crazy or overly sexual. Then I invite them over for more drinks or to be more comfortable and escalate from there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, .👽. and Zias
are you 5.5 inches bone pressed? or did you measure without pressing against your pubic bone?

Bone pressed :feelswhy:
but you're not getting complaints about it, so it's not that bad.
also, I think being 5'6" comes to your advantage here, women think that height and dick size are correlated, so when you have sex with a girl she wouldn't be expecting you to have a big dick because your body is not big.

I've seen a lot of tall black guys complaining on Reddit that women are usually disappointed when they see that they got 5-7 inches and not the BBC they were expecting, some tall white guys have this problem too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
TBH I don't do much via text, most of my rapport building is done in person. Every time I try to be "clever" or "funny" via text it always backfires.

What I do on Tinder is:
- Hey <NAME>, what are you up to?
- Cool, do you live far from <PLACE>?
- What do you do for work?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- Fancy going for a walk on <DAY>? Let's see if we vibe
- Cool, shoot me your number and let's make plans on WhatsApp

What I do after I get the number:
- Hey, it's <NAME> -- how was your day/weekend?
- Let's meet at <PRECISE LOCATION> on <AGREED DATE>
- Great, looking forward to it. Enjoy your evening!

That's pretty much it. Every time I try to do something more elaborate I either turn the girl off because they can't understand basic humor or get offended by some joke or shit like that, or I have to explain myself if I say anything that requires above 20IQ to understand. If I try to build rapport over text or on a call, 99% of the times it's wasted time as I never see the girl in person because she flakes or disappears. Not worth it.

Most of my lays have had minimal texting, just a bit of small talk, agree on logistics, no sexual talk at all. On the date, as well, I just talk about life in general, family, work, hobbies, a bit of teasing and light touching... nothing crazy or overly sexual. Then I invite them over for more drinks or to be more comfortable and escalate from there.
Pretty straight forward huh. There is definetly power in just keeping it plain simple. Girls might not get jokes, or might get it but don't know how to respond.

How good is your response rate to - Hey <NAME>, what are you up to? - if you had to guess?

Pretty straight forward huh. There is definetly power in just keeping it plain simple. Girls might not get jokes, or might get it but don't know how to respond.

How good is your response rate to - Hey <NAME>, what are you up to? - if you had to guess?
I would guess around 30-35%.

• Love it
Reactions: Zias