Rate my surgery plan (with pics) - chin wing + buccal

as other users have already advised you, be skeptical about these morphs. I had a chinwing surgery with brusco aswell and the morphs were not really accurate in my case - side turned out better than prognosed and front worse.
You still look like a cuck

You still look like a cuck

over 6"2 and virgin + eternal announcer calls other people cuck? kinda cringe
verpiss di mit dire defeatist attitude, macht di nid cool

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
The morphs you received. Forget that shit right now. You will look NOWHERE near like this.

Look I'm not morally obliged to give you this information, but I still will.

Why are you a bad candidate for chin wing?
- Short ramus: Elongating the ramus will stretch the masseter muscle and lead to hypertrophy. The two best maxfacs of Switzerland (and among the top 10 worldwide) told me that.
- Foramen Mentale is close to the edge of the corpus mandibulae: You are at excessive risk for permanent nerve damage.
- Narrow ariways: You have 7mm, average for an adult should be 11mm.
- No jaw angles: what Dr B told you is SIMPLY WRONG. If you start with no jaw angles, it will ne even worse after a chin wing.
- Your dentoalveolar arches look recessed in the pics and you have overall a lot of soft tissue in the frontal face, a chin wing would make that even worse.
- Chin wing will make your mouth smaller.

My suggestion for you: Go see Dr Zarrinbal and ask him about Bimax and short chin wing. And always go get AT LEAST 3 different opinions from different maxfac surgeons. If you are in Zurich, I recommend Dr. Jacobsen and otherwise, go see Dr. Alfaro. As @subhuman incel has already said, I have made a horrific experience with the doc you are currently considering. Of course, my experience doesn't have to be representative for all his patients. I won't talk shit behind his back on forums, every surgeon has cases that are not satisfied, and I'm one of them. Simple as that.

You have been warned against the Chin Wing procedure, if you go for it, you'll have to deal with the consequences.
I feel like all this dude rly needs is buccal removal, perioral liposuction, and a vertical lengthening jaw angle implants. If not bimax, would this be what you’d recommend as well if bimac wasn’t an option? I ask because I have similar situation as this dude. I have too much fucking matter on the front of my face it all bunches up like a little gay baby goblin when I smile

Hi all, I am pretty new to the forum but have been lurking A LOT in the past few weeks.

I am planning to undergo surgery with Dr B in Europe in one month. The surgery I am planning to undergo is chin wing + buccal fat removal.

My aim is to look conventionally more attractive. I think my biggest failos are my recessed chin as well as my non-lean face, and AFAICT chin wing + buccal should help with both of these.
I have attached pictures of a CT scan (I know, shit quality), myself in relative good angles, myself in shit angles, and morphs/technical drawings I got from Dr B. For the technical drawing, left is me currently, middle is after chin wing + buccal, right is after jaw implants + genio. I was between ~13-15% body fat for all of these pictures (abs slightly visible).

What do you think? Is it stupid to not go for bimax + genio? Should I do something completely different?

Thanks, any comments appreciated

More details
  • I consulted with five maxillo-facial surgeons. All agreed that surgery could make sense in my case
  • Why not Bimax?
    • I am aware that bimax is the standard jaw operation that is often suggested. However, it is a lot more invasive than a simple chin wing, and thus has way more possible complications and is way more expensive. I believe a chin wing already offer a lot of the same aesthetics benefits and thus I favor it from a cost/benefit risk/reward ratio. None of the five surgeons I talked to really suggested a bimax to me either (I am not traumatised by how I currently look - I just want to gain some PSL if possible).
    • If I could turn into HTN/Chadlite with 85%+ chance when undergoing bimax, I would probably do it but the actual chance of that seems a lot lower
  • Why chin wing?
    • Dr B said it would be good (and that I wouldn't be happy with a simple genio), other surgeons also mentioned it & genio (but the doc who only mentioned genio doesn't do chin wing, hence he wouldn't suggest it)
    • I know that chin wing can destroy your gonial angle. Dr B said that I don't really have gonial angles either way so I wouldn't lose anything lol (but he didn't specify/we didn't talk about whether we would do a full or short chin wing)
    • I am obviously recessed duh
    • A more forward chin may "pull" my skin, helping with facial leanness.
    • Only ~2 weeks recovery
  • I have a slight overbite but had braces when I was younger and have retainers. I never had any functional problems with my teeth.
  • I've been told that I have large masseter muscles and this may be why my face doesn't look lean despite low bf. I don't crush my teeth in my sleep or so but my cheeks can be tense when I am stressed (but I am not stressed thaaat often tbh). When around people, I also automatically tend to fake that my lips close when relaxed (which they don't) which means that cheeks tend to hurt when socially for 5 hours+
  • I am 24, pics are from 23-24 mostly.
  • I also talked about jaw implants with Dr B. He strongly suggested against these because they wouldn't fit my small face (according to him). I also favor the option without implants, hence the plan to go with chin wing.
  • I don't think I have sleep apnea. I never snored or experienced excessive daytime sleepiness (although I do nap when I didn't get 8 hours+). Since I don't have the symptoms, I wasn't able to get tested in a sleep lab yet.
View attachment 1469704View attachment 1469710View attachment 1469711View attachment 1469712View attachment 1469713
Get bimax double jaw surgery.

bimax that jaw u noob