rate my surgery plan

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
currently - paki prettyboy chadlite

goal - maesthetic med looking gigachad , gonna mog prime gandy and o'pry

deadline - till im 22 ( currently 16 and learning stocks , will get first surgery by 19 years )

1.bimax (to improve gonial angle and move chin more ahead ) (from slightly recessed maxilla to forward grown) (might be avoidable if i get mewing results in 3 years)
2.rhino to reduce cartilage in lower nose and narrow alar base (currently nose 7/10 , after rhino - perfection)
3.chin implant to get wider and taller chin
4. high density hair transplant at front to reduce forehead size by 0.5 cm and make it square shaped with
5.some surgery to get scleral show in middle part of eye
6.cheekbone implant to make my already 95 percentile cheekbones 100 percentile by increasing forward protrusion and giving them sharper less round look
7. jaw fillers to make them more wider (avoidable if chewing helps me )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, AscendingHero, bysontallou and 2 others
1.bimax (to improve gonial angle and move chin more ahead ) (from slightly recessed maxilla to forward grown) (might be avoidable if i get mewing results in 3 years)

It will do nothing to your gonial angle

at best it will stretch skin for thighter look

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 10172 and Jason Voorhees

maxresdefault.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
everyone on this site is curry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL, .👽., Acromegaly_Chad and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, AscendingHero, faggotchadlite and 3 others
Not all but quite a few actually especially greycels.I get dms from curry greycels all the time
I assume people are white if I dont know but most of the time they are curry

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL, Ryan and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Acromegaly_Chad and Jason Voorhees

deadline - till im 22 ( currently 16 and learning stocks , will get first surgery by 19 years )

2.rhino to reduce cartilage in lower nose and narrow alar base (currently nose 7/10 , after rhino - perfection)
4. high density hair transplant at front to reduce forehead size by 0.5 cm and make it square shaped with
6.cheekbone implant to make my already 95 percentile cheekbones 100 percentile by increasing forward protrusion and giving them sharper less round look
Hope u don't get butched by paki surgeons.. Check the best then try anything

buddy I don’t have anything to say on the list but before going under the knife for your hair
Wouldn’t it be best to treat from now before it starts to fall? It won’t look as good as natural believe me, Elon musk had a hair transplant, it is marvelous for a hair transplant yes
But compare it to his natural hair at 17 not a chance
*his hairline is very recessed and couldn’t get it back because it would mean making the hair less dense or at the cost of the back hair even more

buddy I don’t have anything to say on the list but before going under the knife for your hair
Wouldn’t it be best to treat from now before it starts to fall? It won’t look as good as natural believe me, Elon musk had a hair transplant, it is marvelous for a hair transplant yes
*his hairline is very recessed and couldn’t get it back because it would mean making the hair less dense or at the cost of the back hair even more
Don't take dht inhibitor like fin

My estimate is a third of the users are from the Indian subcontinent
at the very least the curry and blacks are the most active users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13924 and Deleted member 9670
Don't take dht inhibitor like fin
But how can I stop my hair from falling/to prevent it from failing, I have a full head of hair but my hair used to be thin and my father is bald, he went completely bald at 23:feelswhy:
So I started using •biotin •other hair supplements •minoxidil •amenixil •specific shampoo that the dermatologist gave me
E0886FDC 77B4 4D8F 9695 4D11F234E55E

BB795C9F 5068 455B A53C 14F5ED11EB85

But how can I stop my hair from falling/to prevent it from failing, I have a full head of hair but my hair used to be thin and my father is bald, he went completely bald at 23:feelswhy:
So I started using •biotin •other hair supplements •minoxidil •amenixil •specific shampoo that the dermatologist gave me
View attachment 1136202
View attachment 1136200
As of now my hair is thicker with all of the above bing used for two months now
I’m 16yr and I suspect my hair of beginning to thin but now it is better than any time
The question is, could I prevent it until my mid twenties so to use fin if I had to

Hope u don't get butched by paki surgeons.. Check the best then try anything
Ya I'll either go to India or Russia for it

I don't have any kind of hairfall , I just wanna make hairline square

>Paki
>Chadlite
Choose one

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Acromegaly_Chad and Adriana Lima
If you are legit a chadlite, I wouldn't do anything unless it's a major failo. Surgery can be botched, and can just as well easily descend you. Chadlites should focus on improving their game, and moneymaxxing. And in case of a curry, work on hygienemaxxing

If you are legit a chadlite, I wouldn't do anything unless it's a major failo. Surgery can be botched, and can just as well easily descend you. Chadlites should focus on improving their game, and moneymaxxing. And in case of a curry, work on hygienemaxxing
That's why I'm picking easy or reversible surgeries like implants which can be removed

Apart from that rhino wouldnt be that bad cause I'm doing something pretty simple like removing cartilage and not touching bone

The only thing in my list that can go botched is bimax which is why I'll choose a good doctor and will make sure to mew to reduce how much advancement I need in maxilla , I hope that mewing helps enough in 4 years that I wont need lefort or bsso

That's why I'm picking easy or reversible surgeries like implants which can be removed

Apart from that rhino wouldnt be that bad cause I'm doing something pretty simple like removing cartilage and not touching bone

The only thing in my list that can go botched is bimax which is why I'll choose a good doctor and will make sure to mew to reduce how much advancement I need in maxilla , I hope that mewing helps enough in 4 years that I wont need lefort or bsso
If you need all these procedures, I'm sorry to say but you are not chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
If you need all these procedures, I'm sorry to say but you are not chadlite
I don't need any of them , I'm getting all of them to make small increases to make every part 99th percentile , like my cheekbones and jaw are already good but I wanna make em perfect

Hairline isnt recessed but I wanna make it square shaped

Chin is good too but I wanna make it larger and more forward

My maxillary is above average but I still count that as recessed , it's like near dolph lundgren

I don't need any of them , I'm getting all of them to make small increases to make every part 99th percentile , like my cheekbones and jaw are already good but I wanna make em perfect

Hairline isnt recessed but I wanna make it square shaped

Chin is good too but I wanna make it larger and more forward

My maxillary is above average but I still count that as recessed , it's like near dolph lundgren
Surgeries take years and painful to heal from. Presuming you're in your 20s, these are years taken from your prime. Fillers are alright, lefort cuts are a bitch

If you're legit chadlite, I recommend getting off this site and living life. The mentality you are displaying is BDD and perfectionism, and it will get you nowhere since you'll never be satisfied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
i mean seems great on paper man.

Surgeries take years and painful to heal from. Presuming you're in your 20s, these are years taken from your prime. Fillers are alright, lefort cuts are a bitch

If you're legit chadlite, I recommend getting off this site and living life. The mentality you are displaying is BDD and perfectionism, and it will get you nowhere since you'll never be satisfied

well , maybe ill avoid lefort , doctor even told me my maxilla isnt recessed , i dont care about pain cause the biggest pain is not being perfect

im currently 16

do u think even if my maxilla is lets say below average then mewing should correct it in 4 years to lets say at least average forward growth?
im not even wanting hyper forward grown or anything

> Paki
> "Chadlite"
> Somehow wants to afford super invasive and expensive surgeries

Funny GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688