Rate my Tinder match from China who somewhat raising questions about virtues, but still mogs 100% of lithuanian females

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
This one of my Tinder matches is more arising questions about upkeeping virtue of chastity, but still in any case mogs 100% of useless females from lithuania (separatist part of Russia), because that worthless despicable and bombable shithole offered only likes from this type of females who were too old and too ugly, so as man of honor and culture had to unaccept

Chi chi
Defect

Already unmatched by me, because turned 23 without kemonization

• Love it
Reactions: nanefer
WTF is that last image

Im good off that one lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
This one of my Tinder matches is more arising questions about upkeeping virtue of chastity, but still in any case mogs 100% of useless females from lithuania (separatist part of Russia), because that worthless despicable and bombable shithole offered only likes from this type of females who were too old and too ugly, so as man of honor and culture had to unaccept

View attachment 2530171View attachment 2530173

Lithuanian women are not beautiful??? I thought they are

View attachment 2530171View attachment 2530173

Disgusting bloated brown pussy asian whore rather kill myself than touch that bitch with a stick

Lithuanian women are not beautiful??? I thought they are
Ugly and uncultured primitive whores. Even this one Tinder match with questionable morality has more value than they all combined